• Start date

DeletedUser100466

Because we all thought that was another one of there family's :lol:

haha nice one bro:lol:

[spoil]
21waspwar.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser105276

Well, if you knew the story to that, then you wouldn't call it 'side hopping'.

Meh, there are stories for everything. If they started on Gians side and then moved to WASPs side its sounds awfully like side hopping to me.

zachary.2 said:
Because we all thought that was another one of there family's

:lol: nice one, probably will be if they need more members to cuddle! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, G!ans, Glans
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP, SP, SP2

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 210
Difference: 85

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 3
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 880,189
Side 2: 1,431,275
Difference: 551,086

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 237,785
Side 2: 24,932
Difference: 212,853

chart

Stats for last 2 days/ yesteday

DeletedUser

Meh, there are stories for everything. If they started on Gians side and then moved to WASPs side its sounds awfully like side hopping to me.

It can sound like that, sure, but it's not as if Gians and SP had a really solid tribal relationship or anything like that. There was what I call paper diplomacy in place. The relationship was there on paper, but from my understanding it wasn't something that Gians really honored.

DeletedUser105276

It can sound like that, sure, but it's not as if Gians and SP had a really solid tribal relationship or anything like that. There was what I call paper diplomacy in place. The relationship was there on paper, but from my understanding it wasn't something that Gians really honored.

Even with that cool story... They still side hopped? Thats the problem with making alliances with families... They have so many different members that anymore alliances would mean they have no where to go /:

stellro

Or SP really respected otherwise why join against Gians........works both ways.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, Glans, G!ans
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 49
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1: 728,639
Side 2: 426,175
Difference: 302,464

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, Glans, G!ans
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 49
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1: 728,639
Side 2: 426,175
Difference: 302,464

chart

357kg

So how'd moving to Gians turn out for you Weston? Oh....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not bad actually. Although. Just quick to point out.

Villages taken were isolated.
All of them offense. Apart from one.

Never needed to hold on to them anyways. Gians will win.

Shall we go through the WASP players getting wrecked?

But then again. I don't think we have enough time.

DeletedUser

Not bad actually. Although. Just quick to point out.

Villages taken were isolated.
All of them offense. Apart from one.

Never needed to hold on to them anyways. Gians will win.

Shall we go through the WASP players getting wrecked?

But then again. I don't think we have enough time.

And being a coin world, he just got the ability to build a bunch of nobles - as long as someone doesnt quit on a coin world, its a pain to rim them

DeletedUser

And being a coin world, he just got the ability to build a bunch of nobles - as long as someone doesn't quit on a coin world, its a pain to rim them

Completely agree. I can take villages on our side of the lines now. Those ones would require stacks all the time. Nobody would nuke them though so it would be a waste.

Sometimes it is necessary to take a step back to take two steps forward.

royal bastard

Seems some WASP members aren't happy enough with a two-front war and want to bring in Riot! too...

WASP - Clothar The Frank today at 00:25Thanks Quote
can we attack his villages, what is our situation with Riot? {about me}
SP - Demon Flayer today at 00:39Thanks Quote
^he has spies in one of the tribes...that is probably going on the riot forums as a big ego booster, and if it ends up on the riot profile page that is an embaressment and weakness percieved by any other semidecent tribe
WASP - Clothar The Frank today at 00:41Thanks Quote
I like the simplicity of being surrounded...you can attack in any direction.

Shame that Clothar has failed to noble a single Gians or Impact village despite liking being surrounded: http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9551719&type=&pn=-1

DeletedUser

i don t even think that he has been targeted yet look at his odd ^^

DeletedUser

Seems some WASP members aren't happy enough with a two-front war and want to bring in Riot! too...

WASP - Clothar The Frank today at 00:25Thanks Quote
can we attack his villages, what is our situation with Riot? {about me}
SP - Demon Flayer today at 00:39Thanks Quote
^he has spies in one of the tribes...that is probably going on the riot forums as a big ego booster, and if it ends up on the riot profile page that is an embaressment and weakness percieved by any other semidecent tribe
WASP - Clothar The Frank today at 00:41Thanks Quote
I like the simplicity of being surrounded...you can attack in any direction.

Shame that Clothar has failed to noble a single Gians or Impact village despite liking being surrounded: http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9551719&type=&pn=-1

Yes. One random member wants to attack you for abandoning us. God forbid people have opinions. Since you obviously have access to the forums, you'll notice he was shot down by multiple people.

DeletedUser

I would like to say that it's more than one person who wants to attack royal. Remember I was the duke of MWASP.

So to summarise. Is WASP being stupid because of their egos? Or are they being stupid because they know it's over?