Enough is enough!

DeletedUser

Whoever got the account was a newb, and whoever left the account as a duke when the owner left was also an newb.

Deleted User - 10770065

Gians dirty tactics, kicking to save stats, making a fake Reginlief account and now disbanding MWASP.

DeletedUser

Gians dirty tactics, kicking to save stats, making a fake Reginlief account and now disbanding MWASP.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You forgot to mention the part that theyre hacking and paid Morthy to look the other way when they did their cheating :icon_rolleyes:

I know who has the 357kg account. Hes a good guy and is trying to salvage whats worth salvaging of wasp.

DeletedUser

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You forgot to mention the part that theyre hacking and paid Morthy to look the other way when they did their cheating :icon_rolleyes:

I know who has the 357kg account. Hes a good guy and is trying to salvage whats worth salvaging of wasp.

If he just got the account, he likely has no idea who is worth salvaging

DeletedUser

If he just got the account, he likely has no idea who is worth salvaging

He was on w61 before he took the account. Well, it was either he was going to take it, or we(Alex and I) were going to install a pro-Gians puppet state using it :p

Deleted User - 10770065

You and Alex already seem to be a 'pro-Gians puppet state' already anyway.

DeletedUser

Shaun. I tried to find a duke for the account. But i had a choice between 2 spies.

The duke of WASP was inactive.

If anything i did those players a favour.

DeletedUser

Shaun. I tried to find a duke for the account. But i had a choice between 2 spies.

The duke of WASP was inactive.

If anything i did those players a favour.

If anything I agree with the last part of this. MWASP was going nowhere, WASP is being led by mediocre leaders. Some very good players in the group, but there was no cohesion, no real objectives within the tribe.

From the ashes, FS is rising :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You and Alex already seem to be a 'pro-Gians puppet state' already anyway.

Oh really now? and how is that? Because we arent in WASP? Because we helped OUR friends into Gians? Complain more, you're looking like a fool.

DeletedUser

Oh really now? and how is that? Because we arent in WASP? Because we helped OUR friends into Gians? Complain more, you're looking like a fool.

Ignore him, we're all a bit emotional at the moment with the sudden and unexpected disbanding of half the family :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

In all honesty. I was helped into Gians because WASP was not a considerable option. Perhaps if they improved the standards of the tribe. It wouldn't have come to this.

Just to back up your point that you are not pro-gians.

DeletedUser

In all honesty. I was helped into Gians because WASP was not a considerable option. Perhaps if they improved the standards of the tribe. It wouldn't have come to this.

Just to back up your point that you are not pro-gians.

I am pro-Gians. To be honest, the only reason im not attacking WASP is because theyre already getting gangbanged. But as Grant can tell you, ill be more than happy to assist Gians should WASP feel like attacking me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser100466

hmm Mwasp disbanded ...?
statics.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

I'm sorry Kraz, don't rim me. If it makes anything better, I'm irish too, like your co-partner ;(