Wasp vs gians update

DeletedUser

Hate Much?

haters-doug.gif

Am too lazy renaming all these attacks to fake and have 1 incoming thats stacked by soulcrush so please someone else paste the results of this war.

DeletedUser

I see thread.
I see author.
I know what is coming.
I click anyway.

[spoil]Still makes me lol[/spoil]

sir maleagant

Does this forum not have a mod? :icon_neutral:

Also, don't you have some inactive to kick to save your stats?
The fact that you still have to kick players (tebowtime76, ifr., ...) to save your stats, while coming on here telling how great you are doing is both sad and hilarious really.

DeletedUser

The fact that you still have to kick players (tebowtime76, ifr., ...) to save your stats, while coming on here telling how great you are doing is both sad and hilarious really.

Oh because your tribe is so innocent and doesn't mass recruit/merge/internal. Please enough from you silly one.

sir maleagant

Oh because your tribe is so innocent and doesn't mass recruit/merge/internal. Please enough from you silly one.

How does any of this have something to do with what I said? :icon_eek:

I said they're kicking members to save their stats, nowhere did I mention mas recruiting, merging or internalling. You should read posts before replying to them.

DeletedUser100466

both player quit due to rl what we suppose to do keep them in tribe till they become barb:icon_rolleyes:

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=9555112

Deleted User - 10770065

Yes all your players all quit due to irl as soon as they have some villas nobled. Coincidence?

DeletedUser

If that was directed at me I am just a innocent bystander. :lol:

Deleted User - 10770065

Rednecks, get Riot to attack Gians while we try to deal with Impact :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah and Ego to attack Impact, Noodle attack Ego......heck let's turn this into a world war. :lol:

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

EGO. won't be attacking anyone. They're too busy with mini-wars. Besides, when someone does declare on them, that's when you'll witness the real recruit/merge/run-for-the-hills.

DeletedUser

EGO. won't be attacking anyone. They're too busy with mini-wars. Besides, when someone does declare on them, that's when you'll witness the real recruit/merge/run-for-the-hills.

Somebodies feeling a bit butthurt.

DeletedUser105663

Well no. You should instead be trying to internal them yourselves to keep their villages within your tribe/family, but booting them as soon as other tribes realize they're inactive and take some villages is just a cheap way to manipulate war stats.

Hhmm can u believe that Wasp are saying this... I remember wen you lot were taking one of ur members villages until Gians took some and you dismissed them to save stats as well. You can't say much because you lot did the same thing. I will look back in the threads to find this but until then this could be me lieing in some people's point of view but wen I find it I'll post the proof.

Deleted User - 10770065

I know what you're talking about. It was a guy WASP was internalling and then, Gians caught onto this so they stole some of the guys villas and then WASP kicked him out as they were sitting him. But it's a different story for Gians... We would initially start the nobling on the guy and then Gians kicks, then nobles the person WASP were eating. So for example, if we were to op you, yoyo, after we take about 2-3 of your villas, they would kick you and then internal you ;)

DeletedUser105663

Yes but either way both tribes did the same thing. Doesnt matter how many times, its the matter of fact that both tribes did the same thing and Wasp always repeating the same thing when something similar happened to them. I would say a bit of hypocrisy is going on.