Its Unholy, But It declares.

Deleted User - 10770065

LOL UMAD? Hahahaha he's MAD!!!

Mad? Where in my last comment do I express anger?

271de0ff6471e292ef43af97fbbcf78f.png

Who's mad now?

DeletedUser105663

Not me clearly. Make our own thread Shaun, just me and u. This is out of topic so if u wanna continue let's make our own thread if not stick to the topic. Just being reasonable.

Deleted User - 10770065

I didn't start the flame war, and anyway, this thread is about a noob rim tribe declaring war on WASP, why not spam it?

Agenroe

Ok WASP, I dont wanna hear it from you about STATS, Everyone of your members we begin nobling you kick. So seriously shut up about stats. MWASP is gone and we are here. It is a HIPPO victory. Now watch the world shake.

DeletedUser

Ok WASP, I dont wanna hear it from you about STATS, Everyone of your members we begin nobling you kick. So seriously shut up about stats. MWASP is gone and we are here. It is a HIPPO victory. Now watch the world shake.

How is it a victory in anyway, you guy's didn't do anything :lol:

DeletedUser

OK, I know everyone is thinking it, but I am just gonna say it anyway,

ShaunDK is a real douchebag.

Deleted User - 10770065

The disbandment of MWASP was nothing to do with HIPPOS at all. Actually, I think Impact had nobled more villas of MWASP within 48 hours than HIPPOS has done way over a month now... Someone got a hold of the duke account and decided it would be best to disband the tribe, nothing to do with HIPPOS :lol:. Sorry to bust the bubble, but you guys didn't win anything. If you would like then the ex-MWASP members have formed a new tribe called ~FS~, so declare on them guys if you wish.

Deleted User - 10770065

What... you actually joined them, good job.

It's a great victory for MWASP, HIPPOS have merged with them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Agenroe

If we merged with MWASP why arnt we a part of your family **Face Palm**

We regrouped there is a large difference. This tribe has nothing to do with MWASP

DeletedUser

We regrouped there is a large difference. This tribe has nothing to do with MWASP

Try again Agenroe. It's being led by ex-MWasp. If you'll look at your diplomacy, you'll see a relationship with Wasp.

So speaking of victories, I guess Hippo lost as well, considering they're shedding members themselves and even you left.

Deleted User - 10770065

*facepalm*

Welcome to the family ;)

Agenroe

Try again Agenroe. It's being led by ex-MWasp. If you'll look at your diplomacy, you'll see a relationship with Wasp.

So speaking of victories, I guess Hippo lost as well, considering they're shedding members themselves and even you left.

Check again Morning, when you said EX-WASP. And I can see the Diplomacy haha. You can also see my comments now. So enjoy. Were still not part of the WASP family.

Agenroe

And if your saying HIPPOS lost against WASP. Im not so sure. Check k47 out. The amount of members we had before I took some of them to ~FS~ owned the K. If ya'd like though I could become your new neighbor.

DeletedUser

And if your saying HIPPOS lost against WASP. Im not so sure. Check k47 out. The amount of members we had before I took some of them to ~FS~ owned the K. If ya'd like though I could become your new neighbor.

Hippos lost to Wasp in the same way that MWasp lost to Hippos. If we're going to apply the logic you used earlier, it has to be used in the same way.