Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser

i cant believe it take a whole operation to take me out. i thought ego. to be better than this.

apparently not.

what are you even on about now? your just spewing nonsense. Why on earth would we send one member at a time to attack you when we can work together to take you and your tribe down.

It's called TRIBAL wars for a reason.

DeletedUser

apos words can t be taken serious since long time ago ;p

well we know how ths part of the war will end m more interested to see how we wll do later when attacking their maincluster thats where things will get interesting :icon_smile::icon_smile:

DeletedUser104695

Stec - I admire your and SS.GOT's balls to declare on these top tribes.

I want you guys to win... I always root for the underdog.

However - You guys just don't have the troops in comparison to Ego. to hold your front for more than two weeks. Good luck in this war, but I will give you guys a 5% chance of winning this war without help.

Thanks bud, Win or lose its all the same to me, theres another world out there im having fun.

I fully understand what you're saying odds are stacked against us.

All this defending will make me a better player and who knows stranger things have happened on TW.

DeletedUser104695

Incoming Nobles?
On an Isolated villa?
No time to snipe from another villa?
You only have 213 spears?
OH NOEZ WHAT WILL I DO?!?!111oneoneeleven

Clearing wave (Dodged then cancelled immediately)
[spoil]http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/d7065839b28136c5cfd6b5e30d5bab8d[/spoil]

Troops land back between 1st and 2nd noble (100ms gap)
[spoil]http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/def3ec0f517e977d24587eaca185d1c7[/spoil]

3rd
[spoil]http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/7813bc77c64da61884325d016697d5cd[/spoil]

4th
[spoil]http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/eda3668922db2a2286076b96d00aea4b[/spoil]

Successful Trutle is successful

Last edited by a moderator:

alexwong

Thanks bud, Win or lose its all the same to me, theres another world out there im having fun.

I fully understand what you're saying odds are stacked against us.

All this defending will make me a better player and who knows stranger things have happened on TW.

This is what people with deflated ego would said.

Seen it too many times, and stec is no difference.

DeletedUser104695

This is what people with deflated ego would said.

Seen it too many times, and stec is no difference.
[spoil]
meh.ro2523.jpg
[/spoil]

I've capped 10 villas from you guys lost none, killed off numerous nukes and nobles, and im sniping trains on a friends account, I'm having lots fun, thats what its all about right? if its just about winning for you, IM TELLING YOU, Ego arent world winners.

But yeah im properly deflated please stop sending groups of 10 fakes at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

alexwong

After 11 pages and it's still all about stec1611 and apochrypha.

From the beginning, you excessively boasted your surprise attacks.

Now, deflated and disillusion.

DeletedUser104695

You said im deflated, I think you will find it is YOU, talking about ME.

Fanboy.:lol:

OTDDeathAwaits

You guys have no reason to be so arrogant.

You want a pat on the back for sniping a train stec? Its quite pathetic that you are trying to get recognition for such an average play...You will come across as impressive for the unseasoned players(or the jerks on your bandwagon), average players will find you an ass and the good players are laughing at you.

DeletedUser104695

Trollin' in the deeeeeeeeeeeeep.

If your tribemates didnt come out with ludicrous statements like im deflated I wouldnt have to prove otherwise by posting in game reports.

Arrogance is thinking someone is deflated because they understand they're underdogs and realise they may lose. - Yes that was AlexWong.

I can have a perfectly nice and respectful conversation with Marvel, and a few others in your tribe, but anyone coming out with idiotic statements like that, will get met with idiotic replies.

still alive and kicking, not even close to deflated, thats all for the day anyway.

PS it wasnt just any old snipe, it was a cancel snipe :lol: I joke I joke

OTDDeathAwaits

They were taunting you + apoc's tomfoolery - your previous 'big-talk' and stat-posting.

Then you start posting reports and talking about your 'abilities' - If its recognition you were after, you took 2 steps backward from the first few pages of this topic.
Despite being caught off-guard I respected you 'the turtles' for having the balls to declare and seizing the opportunity we left open for you. Now its spiraled into pathetic taunting and being over defensive where caps are being taken...on and on further excuses. SS.Got declared mind you!

Not sure why apoc feels the need to taunt me with his village names, I was only nice to him for the short time we were both in CENSOR. Is the reason because he manged to jip in 50mins before me to capture a secret? hah, whatever keeps spirits up for you guys I guess. Good for you.

DeletedUser104695

You go on like the taunting was completely 1 sided? Come off it, its been on both ends. If someone talks bad about me of course im going to respond, and so on and so forth.

Reading back it is sad things said by our tribe and yours. Its a game at the end of the day, this thread is no different from any other war thread though they all contain a degree of trolling I guess.

DeletedUser

You go on like the taunting was completely 1 sided? Come off it, its been on both ends. If someone talks bad about me of course im going to respond, and so on and so forth.

Reading back it is sad things said by our tribe and yours. Its a game at the end of the day, this thread is no different from any other war thread though they all contain a degree of trolling I guess.

pretty much all PnP threads contain trolling....:icon_wink:

alexwong

stec1611 and apochrypha play with fire.

The fire gets bigger, but they still play with it.

They get burnt, and cry like babies.

They blame the fire.

DeletedUser102066

EGO has some powerful people but at the same time there are some huge fail players in there being protected. If SS.GOT targets these people they will make some huge progress in this war. If they put all their focus on the skilled people that are carrying the rest then the stats will be horrible and will eventually lead to morale dropping and players quitting.

Protip: Target the EGO members that send noble trains to villages they supported but forgot to pull their own troops out. Thanks for the free ODD Brucem13!!

DeletedUser

What's going to happen next:

[SPOIL]
nmkj.png
[/SPOIL]

What happens after that depends on who has a better relationship with Noodle and Impact... mainly Impact. :icon_eek:

OTDDeathAwaits

Impact are looking to win the world. Not to settle disputes.

They already have the secret type that is in k75.

DeletedUser

24 hours later, and as predicted, we have taken the lead in the stats. currently 64-59.

oh, and you have only managed to noble 1 village so far today.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Side 2:
Tribes: SS.GOT

Timeframe: 26/05/2012 10:38:16 to 29/05/2012 22:03:50

Total conquers:

Side 1: 220
Side 2: 72
Difference: 148

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: