BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser79042

I'm under 1K incoming again. Please carpet bomb me some more, so I can get all demoralized.

Ok, I will. Since you asked for it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

joke is a joke so what would mr robot do if he fails again?
delete another account :)
[ye im mean but i think u can take it and more]

DeletedUser79042

No you are not being mean. Just funny slacking as allways :)
I did not see anyone from BH volunteering to smash Raven, so, here I am. When can you give me yours to do it? I will use it for ... say ... 3 years of smashing :p

DeletedUser79042

[spoil]
Weekly Stats (3d week of May).

hmmmm...

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH., =H==G=, Pajina
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,843
Side 2: 1,615
Difference: 228

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 266
Side 2: 578
Difference: 312

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,793,317
Side 2: 14,555,606
Difference: 2,237,711

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,244,881
Side 2: 5,249,306
Difference: 3,004,425

chart

I 'd say that the Pajina tribe, is not helping the "alliance" as much as they could do :lol:

Yeah. Stats do not matter anyway, they are twisted etc etc... :icon_biggrin:

[/spoil]

Weekly stats 4th Week of May.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE (*)
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,703
Side 2: 1,890
Difference: 187

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 569
Difference: 493

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,506,798
Side 2: 17,509,893
Difference: 2,003,095

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 683,740
Side 2: 5,352,779
Difference: 4,669,039

chart

(*) (BH-BH dot-RAM) I bet JP is back leading you slackers/inactives/passengers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advice! DO NOT click the spoiler. Cause Stats do matter eventually in this game :icon_idea:

PS: I am not even playing nowadays - so Phoenx is doing better without me as it seems :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser92

So...Two threads referencing, what, a new THE? And one suggesting I'm...What? Dude. I have to stop reading forums at 2:30 after two consecutive nights of partying...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We shared with phoenx....Mapco, gave defense, sat their accounts, shared intelligence, cooperated in ops...What did we get in return?? paj talking down to us, paj arrogant way of saying only phoenx beat ram and BH was no help, paj creating their own version of mapco cause he knew he would be going to war with us, thus had to find something to take mapcos place since we would cut it off.

Like raven said, check your mapco thread. Your welcome, as most of those ideas came from taoron and myself.

We broke down LoEN supports from their inactive accounts at a crucial time when you were losing that front. LoEN's division internally permitted you to finally break through that front, and end your losses... turning them into gains. You also dont remember how many of BH turned on Phoenx because we re-instated our nap with LoEN once MSFT took over again. I find that amusing, we doing most of the work vs ram and you expected us to fight loen for you...

Kind of convenient that once you turned that front into a gain, you started seeking reasons to fight Phoenx.. I happen to know many of the fake reasons that were created against me. :icon_redface:

Sorry Cham but we know as fact that it was in the works before we removed mapco. To be totally honest with you, the day we found out is the day mapco was removed. I am sure that paj did tell you all that it came after but what actually came after was paj getting the script approved by TW's. He was hoping to have that done before we took mapco away but he got caught with his pants down. That my friend is fact no matter how many times paj will claim liar

actually tim, your wrong again. PWM was created by taoron, and kept secret by taoron until mapco was taken away.. at which point he informed me he could get it done. Shortly after, we installed it in our quick bars, and used it before it was approved. I just kept it secret within phoenx during that time, and everyone was using it.... I kept bugging taoron to get it approved, but he was slow in doing so.. he wanted to finish some things before he gave it to the mods for approval.

So... continue believing the myths you want too, and posting it all over the place. Your the one thats spreading lies. :lol:

Just thought I would share that with you because there are many things that he has not told you. I know you spent that time without coord grabber cause some of us were being asked to grab coordinates for some of you.:icon_eek:

I am telling you now though that paj still had his goonie working on it the day we cut you all off from mapco. He could not let any of you use it though till it had passed inspection by TW's. Just like when mapco had to as well, remember that??

Had paj not been so arrogant to flying his mouth off as he did then chances are you would have had mapco up to the point he rolled out your war machine.

Just goes to show you that not all paj says is true. He plays this world by not showing his hand to everyone, just what he feels you should see. There is nothing wrong with that but you should also not allow yourself to be blindly led believing everything that is told to you. Either on a game or in real life.

So everyone just kick back for a minute and go over some of the stuff that has been proclaimed. 60% of it can be confirmed just by reading thru stats or even in your own forums. 30% can be confirmed thru skype chats and other forms of communications and the remaining 10% is just plain heresay.

your so full of yourselves, its ridiculous. Part of who i am as a leader is being completely honest. Raven actually calls it a weakness, that honor in keeping my word at all costs. It costed me about 1500 villages in the early goings of the war... :icon_confused:

When i say something, 90% of it is true. there is always the 10% i keep hidden, as raven discussed.. part of manipulation is showing parts of the truth..

Either way, i dont appreciate you calling me a liar. Arrogant asshole, yes. liar?? not likely. i already answered truthfully the storyline on Mapco. Taoron never trusted BH, and from what we have seen in their past with THE and now with Phoenx, im glad he didnt. i said a lot of things, but what you may not realize, most of what i said negative about bh was told to me by your very own duke....

The problems, excuses, and issues she dealt with on a daily basis when she was tryign to get BH more active against ram... As for BH carrying its weight, just check the tribal ops and number of outgoings sent. Phoenx sent far more over the time period at joint ops than bh did, EASILY. All this was told to me by rethae, and "in my arrogance", ( i like to think i had the balls to say it to your face instead of behind your back *ahem* bert) i voiced it to the tribe BH in skype chat.

Either way, what was wrong with bh during the ram war is now wrong with bh during phoenx war. ending your nap with HG this weekend will do not much for your war with Phoenx. remember ram did the same thing once upon a time with their meatshields, D2.....

Raven, though i agree in many of your post, you well know that Phoenix was never an issue for RAM...I was a BARON in RAM, and BH non-stop carpet bombing was overwhelming for many north players. But phoenix in no way shape or form was ever any problem for us..Paj has always been a brilliant manipulater and can will most likely always get his way. He did it with LOEN & BH at the time bc of his personal agenda against KARMAX and shipley...evem though i believe shipley would run miles over Paj any day....

If BH carpet bombs Phoenix as they did with RAM, they will be able to demoralize the players....The moment you stop, You give phoenix ideas on how to ruin your plans.

This is where you are wrong.

Ram carpet bombed Phoenx for months on end. Ram outgunned BH so far in our war vs BH. ram kept the incomings daily, i feel like wittman and berns woke up, made coffee, and then began firing at me every am. ram was four times the force that i have seen from BH thus far... and i have to say, this was precisely as i predicted. BH will not keep the activity up, not vs the core of "mindless slaves" that i have following me.

Manipulation is showing people things that will benefit themselves first, and you/tribe second..> Takes a few times to instill loyalty, and now my players will "blindly" follow me thru any thing i wish to set out for us. I have never failed my tribe, and they have never failed me. Try trusting your players more, instead of keeping all the secrets that you do, tim... and maybe you would have the fierce "blind" loyalty that my members have.. No one wants to be the one weak spot and let the family down... Because that is what Phoenx is to Phoenx. family.

Try being real for once, instead of just using people for your own benefit... As evidenced by THE, Phoenx, and now HG... Use them until their use is over, and then sneak attacks commence.. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser79042

Because that is what Phoenx is to Phoenx. family.

I allways thought of that. I see now why you have a ... Johnboy in Phoenx :lol: :lol: :lol:

thewaltonsmoviecollecti.jpg

(I see no robot there though :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

Either way, i dont appreciate you calling me a liar.

As for BH carrying its weight,

Try being real for once, instead of just using people for your own benefit...

Remember that next time you call someone a liar..:icon_wink: The truth as you put it once is anyone's interpretation and can be used in many ways.

Since many others including ram and phoenx members have already said BH was was fully involved in the war against them, your statement about BH is just you wanting the limelight on you. Nothing more needs to be said from us in regards to that part of w30 history. You just cant stand the fact that you needed help to fight ram.:lol:

Be real? I do not BS anyone here and never have. I speak what is on my mind and to whoever I want to or who I think needs to hear it. Even you can agree with that as I have spoke to you many times and have not minced words. You choose to believe what you want and twist the rest so it favors your way of thinking. You are trying to proclaim yourself a teapot but you are just another black kettle. Who have you used to benefit yourself?? I will let you think about that and see if you have the sack of nuts to truthfully answer.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Remember that next time you call someone a liar..:icon_wink:

Then stop stating lies as absolute fact. You dont know much, if any, of what goes on in Phoenx councils. Or when Phoenx warmachine was created, used, and then approved. Yet, here you are stating as absolute fact the basic timeline of what occurred. With zero proof to back up any such statements.

I usually have fact backing up my statements, such as stats to point to (turning point in LoEN war) and timeline to go with it (pnp well documented)

You?

Since many others including ram and phoenx members have already said BH was was fully involved in the war against them, your statement about BH is just you wanting the limelight on you. Nothing more needs to be said from us in regards to that part of w30 history. You just cant stand the fact that you needed help to fight ram.:lol:

*yawn*

Look at the basic ingame war stats. BH has included more players/villages than Phoenx for how long of a time period?? Why does 26 members at our fullest in recent times, have more oda/odd/villages nobled in the war columns? As for the ram members who were there, (mberns, Wittman, Never back down, Karma X) none are here in the pnp backing your statements of BH's involvement. But here is where my kicker comes in, Timmy the story teller... I always gave credit to former decide in BH, plus niklam. They are the only group within BH to fully earn my respect, and kudos for their involvement in Ram war. They pushed the front, in cohesion with Luis and Cham, and pushed Ram. Thank you for your involvement, Decide members, on your own behalf. :lol:

As for BH and the rest of your riff raff?? There were threats in the ducal chat about wild pulling out of ram war completely cause of so many losses on LoEN fronts.. :lol: Dont kid me with your bs and insistence on removing that part of history from the conversation. Dont worry, within the near future, more and more of your tribe will go Mulejuice on you.... And Phoenx will be the only power left. :icon_cool:

Be real? I do not BS anyone here and never have. I speak what is on my mind and to whoever I want to or who I think needs to hear it. Even you can agree with that as I have spoke to you many times and have not minced words. You choose to believe what you want and twist the rest so it favors your way of thinking. You are trying to proclaim yourself a teapot but you are just another black kettle. Who have you used to benefit yourself?? I will let you think about that and see if you have the sack of nuts to truthfully answer.

yes, be real. Stop lying and bullshitting to people to get what you want from them. I have the entire copies of shared forums BH/HG, and i see all the lies you in particular used against me to coerce HG into doing what you wanted... eating Phoenx nukes while your mates continue to push into position...Tim... you sell your stories so many times, you believe them as true.

I am honest about who and what i am... You keep telling me and everyone else what you want to believe about yourself... and maybe some day it will be true??? I use people in the most basic sense of the word. But i use people in the same manner that you would use an equal partner..... meaning, i come to the table with something to offer.. and if what you have to offer is equal to what i have to offer, then yes.. we will use each other to get what we both want.

What i have done with my tribe is simple.. I wanted their activity, their trust, and their loyalty.. so i sold everyone on the idea from the musketeers.. one for all, and all for one. It wasnt too hard a sell, considering my initial group of 12 members were an established group of friends who know that group mentality overrules solo skills... And adding a few members here and there, it quickly became not "using", but "utilizing" the team/players. That is why when people leave, they always want to return to phoenx.... The mentality is unlike any other group i have ever witnessed in any other gaming scenario. It is comparable to the best kitchen crew i had for a two year period at my job..... The flow, the skype, the beauty of it all... keeps us together. People say i brainwash, but its not hard to "sell" what we have... its everyone giving their all for the crew, donating their final nuke, their last scraps of defense.. sent forty hours to help block that final noble nuke..... the person who logs into the accoutn next to yours, is one of your best friends in the world not just from personality, but from gameplay as well.

its quite incredible what we have in phoenx, and some might call it using, others will call it Tribal Utopia....

I apply that same logic to allies, friends, and naps. Usually, when i am being "manipulative"... im offering something that benefits yourself as well... or else you wouldnt be talking to me, am i right?? I offer you something that benefits you, to get something that benefits me... Give and take, but you like to say manipulate. The thing i always pointed out, was that BH was not carrying its weight during ram war. So while you did participate, nukes were thrown, nobles made.. based on the size/noble capacity of BH... you were far underperforming on many levels.

True or false?

DeletedUser

Look at the basic ingame war stats. BH has included more players/villages than Phoenx for how long of a time period?? Why does 26 members at our fullest in recent times, have more oda/odd/villages nobled in the war columns? As for the ram members who were there, (mberns, Wittman, Never back down, Karma X) none are here in the pnp backing your statements of BH's involvement.

Very easy for your stats to be higher then ours versus ram since you were fighting them long before we arrived. This has already been discussed. Kick the record player Paj, your needle is stuck.

As for BH and the rest of your riff raff?? There were threats in the ducal chat about wild pulling out of ram war completely cause of so many losses on LoEN fronts.. :lol: Dont kid me with your bs and insistence on removing that part of history from the conversation. Dont worry, within the near future, more and more of your tribe will go Mulejuice on you.... And Phoenx will be the only power left. :icon_cool:

Wild did not threaten to leave the ram front as he was on both fronts at the time. He stated he would concentrate more on the loen front while still partially hitting the ram front. So maybe check your own history first.

yes, be real. Stop lying and bullshitting to people to get what you want from them. I have the entire copies of shared forums BH/HG, and i see all the lies you in particular used against me to coerce HG into doing what you wanted...

I call you on this one Paj, POST THEM. Post them right here so everyone can see where I did as you say. Just remember we have the forums here so I can prove anything. So post the lies you say I have spoken on the shared forums, I dare you

DeletedUser80608

And i know exactly how you have access to those forums..

Blackmailed on 08.05. at 02:32
Hope you are satisfied with the state of your account.

I did some rebuilding. Tagged all incomings. Didn't run recruits cuz was busy shuffling some D.

Also, someone (you? Previous sitter?) had put a note in the incomings to send Paly to the villa being attacked by blackmailed. Since I expect people to follow sitter notes when I leave them, I followed instructions, and sent Paly.

Had fun reading HG forums.

Cheers,

- Raven

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Very easy for your stats to be higher then ours versus ram since you were fighting them long before we arrived. This has already been discussed. Kick the record player Paj, your needle is stuck.

Ahh... here is where your superior ignorance is apparent.

The ingame war stats, just below alll the other rankings.... INCLUDES ALL WARS.

So... dear, ignorant soul, please step off your high horse, and look at what i said... not what you wished i had posted.

Wild did not threaten to leave the ram front as he was on both fronts at the time. He stated he would concentrate more on the loen front while still partially hitting the ram front. So maybe check your own history first.

Wait a second, tim... are you contradicting another few statements you have made in pnp about how BH never had a Ram front??

So which is it, was wild on the bh front or not???

I call you on this one Paj, POST THEM. Post them right here so everyone can see where I did as you say. Just remember we have the forums here so I can prove anything. So post the lies you say I have spoken on the shared forums, I dare you

quoted excerpt from BH/HG shared forums:
BH - bibhu2 on 26.04.2012 at 18:40Thanks Quote Edit Delete
There has been a lot of discussion about our relationship with HG and with the problems that exist in this war that both of our tribes share. Once Phoenx began the war drums against BH, we knew that they had LoEN in their pocket and that they would be working together.

You state you knew loen would be in our pocket... funny, msft never fully trusted us until you declared.

As for the war drums... Phoenx never beat any war drums. Ask raven for confirmation, Phoenx never made a single move against BH prior to BH declaring and firing nukes.

stop with the sympathy vote, you broke your personal word to me that bh would never fire the first nuke.

Refute that, eh liar?

Our decision to halt our aggression against you was based on that as we also knew that Paj was trying to recruit your group as well to unite the south against the imperialist north.

here is where more of your lies emerge. I never attempted to recruit any of the "group"..it was only dark and echao offered invites. Get your facts straight, the people in HG knew the truth from the beginning.

The only reason HG ever entertained Rethae and yourself was because i refused to work with HG.. again, i only wanted echao and darkhelmet. :icon_biggrin:

The hot potato that has emerged in this war is the players who were in DECIDE. I will not call them ex-Decide members cause they are either phoenx or BH members now. This has led to the council of BH to look at how we run our own tribe. Somewhere along the line we have not focused on what has kept BH alive for this long.

Which was mass recruiting, hugging, and merging and using other tribes...... Kudos for following BH protocol all this time.
So long story short, we are working to correct ourselves and when that is done, we should have a solution to the problems that we face together. Do not lose faith nor of sight of what our goals are. This is just a bump in the road that needs to be fixed and it will be. Will keep you all up to date.
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)Thanks

Ahh.. same excuses you used with me, when i asked you for help. We are workign on it... :lol:

More lies:
BH - bibhu2 on 03.05.2012 at 18:31Thanks Quote Edit Delete
*SOLDIER 1st Class* wrote:

Maybe we were just fooling ourselves thinking that we were more than just a meatshield.

We have never used anyone or any tribe as meatshields. Any fights or wars that we get involved in, we are up front and taking the fight to them. Many of you are also failing to acknowledge that Paj had his hand deep inside RAM and controlled a lot of players. You have some gripes about cham and inflc but would it be that bad had your own members not fled and turned on you?? We have stuck to our word thru out this world when we give it. We had an agreement in place with those 3 long before we had an agreement with HG. We made an agreement with HG and we have honored that agreement as well.

We had no part in what has happened to HG to weaken it. Between the underhand of paj, the mods and betrayal by your own members, is the big cause of it all. So enough throwing our name in the mud.

You lie right there. You used Phoenx as a meatshield,and most of your tribe got even more pissed at Phoenx when we wouldnt fight your loen war for you. :icon_rolleyes:

We were already eating all those nukes/cats from ram while you guys hung back using mapco at your leisure. You keep coughing up excuses, you permit tribes to be your meatshields, while you possess the majority of points/players beneath your banners... and then you lie and deflect when called out about it. this was the same problem i had with bh before.... Ram was on the ropes, and bh couldnt even put up a decent operation as all its members were more focused on internalling inactives, barbs, and the rare random tribeless player. Its the same problem you are going to have in a few short months, when we actually turn our focus towards bh for once. Its the problems you had all along, that recruiting wont fix. Your blood is just too diluted after all this time, with all those random recruits/new pilots... i would NOT be surprised to see shipley inside a bh account in the future.. :icon_smile:

But seriously, you boast of this hugely offensive tribe, and all that and this....and how insulting it is that we say your not doing anything... you continually missed the point of all those skype chats.

BH possesses the most players. BH possesses the most villages.

By direct correlation, BH should have been able to easily fight loen/legion/Ram fronts without a hiccup in their step as LoEN is mostly inactive, legion was not worth a mentioning(yet somehow a bunch got recruited??) and Ram was preoccuppied with phoenx.. and Decide in bh did most of that fighting anyways... The point is, use your points, villages, and players and win your wars already. You are not playing up to your potential at all, and its upsetting to the rest of us who do/did the real fighting. Sit back with your numbers, and let the little people fight it out.. BH MO numero Uno.

cececole

Paj, really....can anyone be expected to read such a voluminous post (on a Friday no less)???

Could you PLEASE eschew your degree from the "Atreus School of Writing and Rhetoric" for a short course from r2 in "How to Make You Point in an Amusing, Pithy and Succinct Way" ? Are you familiar with the saying 'Less is More'?

DeletedUser

What is funny about the whole thing cece is that he claimed I lied on there. Not one thing that is posted is a lie. So he has not done anything but only post excerpts and put the paj spin on them. What he did not do was post the whole conversations cause he knows he cannot spin a story if he had. Those who have read the entire conversation know exactly what was said and not the spin paj put on it.

So once again paj has spun but has failed to prove where I have lied about anything. :icon_cool::icon_cool:

Here are some paj quotes, lets see him call these doctored

[9/9/2011 9:38:28 PM] pajuno1: the faster we end Ram war, the faster i can help you with loen war
[9/9/2011 9:45:10 PM] pajuno1: suck it up on losses there, and do what you have to on ram fronts. If you get Ram pushed back far enough, we can crush loen in a few short weeks.
[9/9/2011 9:51:42 PM] pajuno1: you have talented players, but not enough obviously. use the noobs behind your lines to fire nonstop. its the secret to how ram broke us down

See how you admit to how ram had broke you. Now many can see why you had to come crying to us to help you out of your jam.
Keep those forum chats coming and make sure you post the entire read so the whole truth comes out paj.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And i know exactly how you have access to those forums..

Aw c'mon man... that's not nice.

I don't mind people knowing I had a sit in HG. I will even admit to C&P'ing some of the posts from the BH/HG forums. But to show off that I followed instructions to send an enemy paladin to defend against my own attacks? :icon_redface: How am I gonna get Paj to let me sit HG again, if he knows I did that?

DeletedUser

Aw c'mon man... that's not nice.

I don't mind people knowing I had a sit in HG. I will even admit to C&P'ing some of the posts from the BH/HG forums. But to show off that I followed instructions to send an enemy paladin to defend against my own attacks? :icon_redface: How am I gonna get Paj to let me sit HG again, if he knows I did that?

it seems we play tribal deceit....
not tribal wars here for a long time now.

orwells-truth-truth-revolutionary-orwaell-deceit-time-demotivational-posters-1297875458.jpg

Dont know about Loen/RAM/HG/BH or other tribes.

But lets face it:
Phoenx had Jonboy920 account in all the enemy tribes they fight with in the south of them.
They have msft the semi dead account coming to life when Phoenx is in need.

so what account Paj has hidden in BH?
One that never suport, never atack Phoenx, just sitt there nobling few villages from time to time and being used as a trojan horse to read the BH forums?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

it seems we play tribal deceit..
It is obvious you play deceit. Since there never is anything exciting (or operations reffered) in BH forums to read, I conclude that you never bother to even click and read them yourself :icon_razz:

(Same with Phoenx - the last 3 posts concerned some players manufacturing date :lol:) And some Ramless nukes some people insist on building - noobs still exist in BH - it is understandable, those never fought any real war so far... :icon_wink:

Anytime you want to read Phoenx forums, give me shout. I will pass you Paj's sit and you can even read the ... "trusted" :lol: :lol: :lol:

... slacker logistician :icon_biggrin:

But to show off that I followed instructions to send an enemy paladin to defend against my own attacks? :icon_redface:

Have you NOT ever heard that there are some slacker sitters? I think you have and you are indeed showing off :p

Last edited: