BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

you think i need your help to have a look on Phoenx forums?

i still have some hidden cards from young times arround.

Mick876

Phoenix Forums? Theres no such thing as a Phoenix forum, they have not been used for years. Literally. You would know that if you could see them ;)

DeletedUser79042

you think i need your help to have a look on Phoenx forums?

i still have some hidden cards from young times arround.

Hmmm. I probably could say that for BH, but nah, you and the rest of the rookies are uberconfident anyway :icon_wink:

Besides, everytime I "visited" them in the far past, the usual "players" were writing up their "love" for me. You know who. The standard non "playing", only growing... :icon_confused: Aka: "The Passengers".

Theres no such thing as a Phoenix forum, they have not been used for years. Literally. You would know that if you could see them ;)

Allmost true. We have alot of Birthday wishes posted though :) I think only 4 members care to post those, so another 22 Phoenx are inactives. Time for BH to launch !! :lol:

PS None of the bithdayees acknowledged - hence the nr. 22 :p

Cyclopsian

So how is the war going? I see friends on both sides that's pretty crazy I guess you guys got bored huh? I bet there are some under different names hiding their identity too! I guess I didn't show you enough love now your hiding from me? lmao I figured I'd pop in and stir everyone up something I've always been good at!

silvereclipes

Well welcome to the party Cyclopsian the water is warm an the fight is just starting just like the old days rack an stack them.

DeletedUser105365

Ram carpet bombed Phoenx for months on end. Ram outgunned BH so far in our war vs BH. ram kept the incomings daily, i feel like wittman and berns woke up, made coffee, and then began firing at me every am. ram was four times the force that i have seen from BH thus far... and i have to say, this was precisely as i predicted. BH will not keep the activity up, not vs the core of "mindless slaves" that i have following me.

:icon_redface:

Regardless of the outcome, I will always give props where its due, and Phoenix runs a very tight ship even with 24 players (at my time of course). I believe phoenix found the perfect recepie to run a great tribe. Keep it small and consistant (That way a tribe is easy to manage). Also, lead by example which i have always believed Paj has done as far as being consistant and taking the lead.

Ram had over 100 Members including Drift, but out of those 100, maybe like 20 where good and consistant players. The 80 other players by not nobling enemys and eating barbs and not contributing to the war effort, brought the moral down of over 80 players...BH is 2 huge tribes, but how many players really count as noblers and consistant? maybe 10? Laura & artic, as much as i like u guys, you guys are not real noblers....You guys pick on defensless players and eat bull crap villages....But you dont eat or attck the ones that count...THE ENEMY.

Phoenix has 26 players....they are consitant, persistant and not affraid to nuke/noble there enemys. Not pick on worthless targets unless there is an agenda.

My personal point of view is that BH will need lots of help once phoenix focuses on BH and not HG....I would suggest for BH to find a way to make peace with phoenix and close out this world. Phoenix is the perfect example of a tribe.

Cyclopsian

I feel the love silver and the water is only warm because I peed in it lmao So I been newbiefied on w60 because I been bored so i started on w62 as well and it drives me insane growing a new village when I work all day. I wanna log on and hurt someone you know how I am! I miss the days of 5k incoming from RMC trying to break me THAT WAS FUN LOL. I had so many bodies laying against my walls I had no need for defense anymore. BH vrs Phoenix sounds interesting to say the least I've looked at members, and stats, and ramblings, some things never change lmao. I see good players on both sides, some will never fall, yet some will I could tell you who but I don't want to spoil your fun either!

S1cky Dutch

I feel the love silver and the water is only warm because I peed in it lmao So I been newbiefied on w60 because I been bored so i started on w62 as well and it drives me insane growing a new village when I work all day. I wanna log on and hurt someone you know how I am! I miss the days of 5k incoming from RMC trying to break me THAT WAS FUN LOL. I had so many bodies laying against my walls I had no need for defense anymore. BH vrs Phoenix sounds interesting to say the least I've looked at members, and stats, and ramblings, some things never change lmao. I see good players on both sides, some will never fall, yet some will I could tell you who but I don't want to spoil your fun either!

Hi old buddy, I remember you when I was in RMC^^

DeletedUser

Regardless of the outcome, I will always give props where its due, and Phoenix runs a very tight ship even with 24 players (at my time of course). I believe phoenix found the perfect recepie to run a great tribe. Keep it small and consistant (That way a tribe is easy to manage). Also, lead by example which i have always believed Paj has done as far as being consistant and taking the lead.

Ram had over 100 Members including Drift, but out of those 100, maybe like 20 where good and consistant players. The 80 other players by not nobling enemys and eating barbs and not contributing to the war effort, brought the moral down of over 80 players...BH is 2 huge tribes, but how many players really count as noblers and consistant? maybe 10? Laura & artic, as much as i like u guys, you guys are not real noblers....You guys pick on defensless players and eat bull crap villages....But you dont eat or attck the ones that count...THE ENEMY.

Phoenix has 26 players....they are consitant, persistant and not affraid to nuke/noble there enemys. Not pick on worthless targets unless there is an agenda.

My personal point of view is that BH will need lots of help once phoenix focuses on BH and not HG....I would suggest for BH to find a way to make peace with phoenix and close out this world. Phoenix is the perfect example of a tribe.

I have the upmost respect for KD and it is nice to see him still around, I have not forgotten the support and account sitting you did for me along with Vult (TW Legend imo) when things got sticky in k56 and unon reading your comment about me not been a real nobler and eating bull crap villages I was at first offended but after some thought I can see how you arrived at that conclusion. Basically i was trying to fight wars from clusters of 30-70 villages while my core was 2-3 Ks away. The idea was initially that I would move on an area build mainly def and then when other members of RAM moved alongside me I would initially support them until longterm support arrived.... but I never got the company :(

Because of this happening 3-4 times i basically spent wars holding my own and mopping up easy caps with my clusters rather than pushing on my ENEMY. So basically what you say is correct based on my actions on this world so far with the exceptions of TT in the -O- war and using ists to remove noobaxes from the game.

ANYWAY KD its nice to see you still around :)

EDS

DeletedUser

So how is the war going? I see friends on both sides that's pretty crazy I guess you guys got bored huh? I bet there are some under different names hiding their identity too! I guess I didn't show you enough love now your hiding from me? lmao I figured I'd pop in and stir everyone up something I've always been good at!

Oh nooo D: not you too D:

DeletedUser

LD,

I don't believe that is original killer Diller. Although I could be wrong, I'm pretty assure it's the pilot who took over his account.

DeletedUser

Ram carpet bombed Phoenx for months on end. Ram outgunned BH so far in our war vs BH. ram kept the incomings daily, i feel like wittman and berns woke up, made coffee, and then began firing at me every am. ram was four times the force that i have seen from BH thus far... and i have to say, this was precisely as i predicted. BH will not keep the activity up, not vs the core of "mindless slaves" that i have following me.

im sure some old faces would wake up to help BH because of their hate for you.. then again.. why on earth are they given a reason to help BH?:icon_wink:

silvereclipes

One reason why I won't start a new world right now love hurting people to much an this fight is fun, even was invited to go play with Hriggs an telisha an master of rangers an them told them hell no way am I starting another world right now contact me when this one is finished off...:lol:

DeletedUser79042

[spoil]

Weekly stats 4th Week of May.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE (*)
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,703
Side 2: 1,890
Difference: 187

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 569
Difference: 493

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,506,798
Side 2: 17,509,893
Difference: 2,003,095

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 683,740
Side 2: 5,352,779
Difference: 4,669,039

chart

(*) (BH-BH dot-RAM) I bet JP is back leading you slackers/inactives/passengers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advice! DO NOT click the spoiler. Cause Stats do matter eventually in this game :icon_idea:

PS: I am not even playing nowadays - so Phoenx is doing better without me as it seems :icon_wink:
[/spoil]

Weekly Stats, 1st week of June

Side 1:
Tribes: THE (BH-dot-RAM) :icon_wink:
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,182
Side 2: 1,133
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 539
Difference: 423

chart

Side 1: 10,005,285
Side 2: 10,304,947
Difference: 299,662

chart

Side 1: 992,128
Side 2: 5,095,413
Difference: 4,103,285

chart

DANGER WILL ROBINSON !! :lol:

DeletedUser92

Seriously...

...Why is THE, like, even being mentioned here?

DeletedUser

It has absolutely no reason to be there at all. Robots don't have much logic and can be programmed to be dumb.

It is just a part of his anti-BH mania. Since he hated THE and hates us, it has to be the same. Some questionable links due to poor programming.

Don't lose too much sleep over it and just do like everyone else, ignore him.

DeletedUser79042

It has absolutely no reason to be there at all. Robots don't have much logic and can be programmed to be dumb.

It is just a part of his anti-BH mania. Since he hated THE and hates us, it has to be the same. Some questionable links due to poor programming.

Don't lose too much sleep over it and just do like everyone else, ignore him.

There. Noobaxes once again at the propaganda job that brought this war to effect. I do not recall ever ... hating you. But if you get that feeling, it is fine.

JP, I am only making a funny statement - a metaphor. BH looks like THE of the past. Nothing wrong, just a metaphor. The rest is ... noobsplained for those who care to read his view. The true players of BH know my feelings. Even .. birdie :lol:

Noob's anti-pajmania war is in effect. All he did ever since he got his hands on the RR account, was preparing for it. Nothing else, since RAM (the enemy back then) was manipulated by him in many ways... We seem to be playing his war now.

The only dumb in this situation are the "BH council". But who cares anyway nowadays ...

Those stats HURT eh? Noob et al? You are no match to puny 20 sth -player Phoenx as it seems. Stalemate at BH-dot vs Phoenx Stats, amazing noble spree difference - despite your RAM buddies try as much as possible to resist Phoenx nobles and give away vills to BH. But the alert call "danger Will Robinson" is being interpeted as the robot is dumb. I may be. You most certainly are blind.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There are absolutely no worries with any stats. If you guys take pride in nobling accounts that don't fight back, good for you.

I have never planned to hit Phx when I took the RR account. I would have preferred to make it the BH and Phx ending it together a lot more, but we were not let a choice on that at all. (I would gladly start a new world instead of spending years here.)

No match to Phx, are you kidding me Robot? Get an antivirus asap, you computer system is in serious malfunction. I have sat Mulejuice for the whole time it got attacked with no support from anyone... I sat Rand for quite sometime almost exclusively with no outside support and Phx did no damage. We were expecting those 2 to fall which didn't even happen.

In all seriousness, Phx can't do anything if the player doesn't quit. Keep that rosy picture of raping HG, we are not them.

I can make say anything to any numbers, not that it matter but why exactly should we be concerned?

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN, L-A (62 players)
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH. (65 players)

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,074
Side 2: 860
Difference: 214

chart

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 152
Difference: 66

chart

Side 1: 9,830,926
Side 2: 7,097,701
Difference: 2,733,225

chart

Side 1: 743,649
Side 2: 1,338,023
Difference: 594,374

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

I have sat Mulejuice for the whole time it got attacked with no support from anyone... I sat Rand for quite sometime almost exclusively with no outside support
We seem to know the Mulejuice ending. Don't we?

Rand with no outside support? Okay. I am sure you seriously are misleading readers once more.

You still FAIL to "see" the point I am making with the stats I am posting.
You still FAIL to "see" the ongoing stalemate of BH's attacks against Phoenx and the ongoing "growing" of Phoenx (and I am pretty sure you have an idea that =HG/RAM= is not being completely inactive).

When the barbs-own inactives end in BH teritory, you will have no other option as to turn south. And this is when your "passengers" (who sometimes even send full defence villages 200 hrs away - confusing them with nukes), will kick in. But I see dondaliej still at 2.5 mil pts, so I guess it will take you another 3-4 years to even get this simple assignement done :lol:

Once upon a time, a certain individual :icon_confused: told me that sharing thoughts with the enemy at the pnp is not wise: "You should not "educate" the enemy ! ". First, I do not think BH as "the enemy" (hence I renounce the "hatred" comment you made - which is your feeling most probably). And second, you all think you know too much of how to play TW, so my comments may not have any weight for you anyway - it is fine by me. Keep up your L-A argumentative thinking alive! It serves you right not be able to see further than L-A or ... Legion.

But in the end, I just think you are simply blind. Maybe not all of you. But if the "leaders" are blind ... :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

mule account was sitted and someone sent resources from him
[it seem is ok to gift towns but not resources]
so Px had little to do more like mods warring in w30 :icon_biggrin:
I herd SFC was sitted by raven and suddenly Px was making a nice Op on empty towns :icon_razz:
Dont u ask ur new found idol Pajuno what Px will do when they end up eating the free towns from HG?