Critique Thread

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Neither have you :p

And no good pre-mades, best to go it alone or with some friends if you want to play w63. good to see you haven't forgotten us ng :)
hahahaha, no time for sigs any more :D i can't forget you or TW, that was great experience to be here all these years.
Master Of autoCAD makes a comeback eh?
emoticon-00102-bigsmile.gif

I think there's that 13 (filled with baddies :x) , and Aeon (doesn't have much leader experience but have a good member count). They've stopped recruiting though. Other than them no decent tribes going for 63.
eh, just need some fun in good old TW. will chek them both.

thank you :D

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]pretty nice
i only do not like the fx above the left side of his face
perhaps you also should add more action on the right side :icon_wink:

little animation :lol:
cnc plz :)

9rocd.gif
[/SPOIL]

Not much to say really, it's a bit... Plain. The animation is nice, and is of course the focal, but the background is just so empty. A bit more in the background would help blend things together, as opposed to animation frames over a very average background.

69872827.png

Some practice.

DeletedUser102804

little animation :lol:
cnc plz :)

9rocd.gif

Depth, depth, depth.

This is probably one of the hardest things to do for an animated tag, but you've somehow got to get the background animated along with the rest of the tag.

BtUNU2.gif

This is a bit older one I collab'd on with a friend, but you'll notice how everything is animated on it.

DeletedUser100345

Depth, depth, depth.

This is probably one of the hardest things to do for an animated tag, but you've somehow got to get the background animated along with the rest of the tag.

BtUNU2.gif

This is a bit older one I collab'd on with a friend, but you'll notice how everything is animated on it.
wow this is pretty nice
how do you animate the background?

DeletedUser

Depth, depth, depth.

BtUNU2.gif

Could do that with one hand tied behind my back type of easy stuff when with videos. BUT GIF IMAGES? OMG. Good job mate, nothing I can say to actually CnC this... It's like magic..! I'm going to learn that soon, i tell yah. Honest opinion: Animation is epic, but the colors arn't something I'm liking. Try converting the pics to Black, Blue, White and Red only with Gradient maps. Might look a bit Bold.

P.S takes 20 seconds or so to load. Try lowering the quality a bit.

DeletedUser

Depth, depth, depth.

BtUNU2.gif

Loving this, mate - can I ask what program you used for it?

DeletedUser102804

Loving this, mate - can I ask what program you used for it?

I did my work in PS, and my friend did it in After Effects (I think).

Could do that with one hand tied behind my back type of easy stuff when with videos. BUT GIF IMAGES? OMG. Good job mate, nothing I can say to actually CnC this... It's like magic..! I'm going to learn that soon, i tell yah. Honest opinion: Animation is epic, but the colors arn't something I'm liking. Try converting the pics to Black, Blue, White and Red only with Gradient maps. Might look a bit Bold.

P.S takes 20 seconds or so to load. Try lowering the quality a bit.

This was the .gif version, there was another version in .apng format which was much cleaner, but is only available for viewing if you have Opera or Firefox as your browser (which not everyone has).

DeletedUser

Depth, depth, depth.

BtUNU2.gif

prodigy is cool ;3
That one animation of him is awesome xD

DeletedUser

Made this sig using a tutorial on youtube...

scaled.php

and
scaled.php

Im happy with it seeing as it is one of my first siggies :p im a newbie at graphics

Any Constructive Criticism would be appreciated :)
Thanks

Changed my forum name to back 2 back (B2B)
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

scaled.php

and
scaled.php

Im happy with it seeing as it is one of my first siggies :p im a newbie at graphics

Thanks

Tick tock Do you put the guy in the backround and then erase at different opacitys around the guy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalwis2007
Depth, depth, depth.

BtUNU2.gif

Do you have a premium account for uploading pictures. Because my animations are way to big (in file size) and not nearly as complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sean04

scaled.php

and
scaled.php

Thanks

It's good for a first sig. I suggest doing more tutorials and use what you learn from them. Also, try not to center your focal in your sigs. Most of us, the ones I know, use the rule of thirds when creating a sig. Here is an example:

ruleofthirds.png

As you can see the places the lines cross are the place you want your focal point to be. As pointed to by the red arrows.