Gians Family Falls Apart and joins Wasp against Gians!!

DeletedUser

Oh almost forgot

haters-doug.gif

DeletedUser105906

Oh noez, I was just kidding! Leave me alone please :icon_redface:

DeletedUser100466

I think it will be sp vs gians forum now :icon_wink:
Backstabber's your time is up
Backstabber.png

DeletedUser

Draztic....what is the point of all these useless threads you keep making basically whenever you feel like it? The only thing that ever changes from one to the other is the title. The text is the same, just your idiocy of haters hating....

I just can't wrap my head around your particular brand of idiocy.

DeletedUser105663

Gians are the real backstabbers, they wanted to split SP, their allies, into two. So yeah.

Oh yeh I forgot that's clearly backstabbing.

This is about something else which is weird: Wasp seem to have 39 members... Kicking? Leaving? Or maybe rl problems? What goes around comes around... IMO - Hypocrisy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Oh yeh I forgot that's clearly backstabbing.

This is about something else which is weird: Wasp seem to have 39 members... Kicking? Leaving? Or maybe rl problems? What goes around comes around... IMO - Hypocrisy.

Thanks for backing up my point. And yes, there has been a mixture of kicking, leaving - maybe of rl problems? I don't know, but I know some are preferring to solo. Hypocrisy of what?

DeletedUser105663

Thanks for backing up my point. And yes, there has been a mixture of kicking, leaving - maybe of rl problems? I don't know, but I know some are preferring to solo. Hypocrisy of what?

Shaun I was being sarcastic about the part where "Gians being the back stabbers"... "stop kicking to save stats" something like that right? Just wanted to point out something that's happened to both tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

The dismissals were nothing about saving stats. If WASP wanted to do that, they would of kicked Out-Of-Date and Lord.Kaos a long time ago. They're just trying to cut the tribe down to it's loyal members.

DeletedUser

Shaun I was being sarcastic about the part where "Gians being the back stabbers"... "stop kicking to save stats" something like that right? Just wanted to point out something that's happened to both tribes.

Lol, we havn't been kicking anyone for stats Yoyo. OOD was booted because no one's heard from him in quite some time and he's nearly been nobled out anyways. Hotjoker appears to have been booted because of inactivity and uselessness, even though they weren't under attack. Drystol Riva was booted because he finished merging into Contaberan. Darkmatter was booted for the same reasons as OOD, while Tmd was booted because information came to light that painted him in a less than favorable light. His friend Bephep was dismissed for being openly and severely confrontational about it.

Those are all the boots. Everyone else you could be referring to left for various reasons, but saving stats was definitely not one of them.

DeletedUser

Draztic....what is the point of all these useless threads you keep making basically whenever you feel like it? The only thing that ever changes from one to the other is the title. The text is the same, just your idiocy of haters hating....

I second this.

Pointless thread is pointless.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

For some reason each and every one of them makes me giggle

DeletedUser

For some reason each and every one of them makes me giggle

I actually agree with this... And I don't know why... :icon_eek:

Hold on, wait a second...

Aren't you the mod? :icon_rolleyes: