Difference: 259

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 10
Difference: 36

chart

DeletedUser102066

EGO should all just give up... You aren't going to win this world.

DeletedUser

Our core is in K75. So you have 0 conquers in this war by your reckoning. Dude get over yourself. You cant ignore us taking your villages wherever they are. Its not our fault you cant defend. Its not our fault you declared.

Unfortunately he is right, compared to the damage inactivity has done to Ego, we are just a drop in the toilet, though now I'm back and REALLY looking forward to a fight I've been itching to get to for 2 weeks.

Psihic

Unfortunately he is right, compared to the damage inactivity has done to Ego, we are just a drop in the toilet, though now I'm back and REALLY looking forward to a fight I've been itching to get to for 2 weeks.

The inactivity you hoped was present and would let you roll us over?

WRONG mate. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The inactivity you hoped was present and would let you roll us over?

WRONG mate. :icon_rolleyes:

I think you have misunderstood me, I was merely pointing out that more Ego players have vanished to deletion than have been killed by us. I really don't see what your objection is to my post :icon_neutral:

Psihic

I think you have misunderstood me, I was merely pointing out that more Ego players have vanished to deletion than have been killed by us. I really don't see what your objection is to my post :icon_neutral:

Sorry, got that one wrong.

Am glad to see someone "normal" post here though. Thumbs up for that.

icenceto

Although TrueGrave is an enemy of mine he is probably the only guy from SS.GOT that deserves to be respected. All the others are worthless and I am still wondering why he roles with them!

DeletedUser100592

Amen to that.

Psihic

TrueGrave and bgark are to be respected both ingame and here.

Nice skill on you twos parts. Am looking forward to our future, em,.. meetings :)

DeletedUser

Although TrueGrave is an enemy of mine he is probably the only guy from SS.GOT that deserves to be respected. All the others are worthless and I am still wondering why he roles with them!

I thought long and hard about this, well I thought about it, and this is the best I could come up with :icon_redface:

[SPOIL]
In-the-land-of.jpg
[/SPOIL]

:lol::icon_twisted: