News news, read all about it. Outrageous RIOT! against the Queen

DeletedUser

Gifting front line villages to join a tribe to "prove" your trustworthiness, since the player declines, the tribe attacks....

Seems fishy to me here... And as the OP said, he was willing to use his nukes on villages in the area to get you to the front lines, but of course that's not "good enough" :icon_cool:.. Seems as though riot is trying to just noble out an easy target, and trying to convince him he's joining but in all honesty they just wanted to noble out the Queen and queen didn't agree to their terms so they got angry.. And decided to hit them...

From what I've seen about riot so far, their burning too many bridges and it's only going to hurt them in the long run...

People forgive but they never forget ;).

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser103292

Gifting front line villages to join a tribe to "prove" your trustworthiness, since the player declines, the tribe attacks....

Seems fishy to me here... And as the OP said, he was willing to use his nukes on villages in the area to get you to the front lines, but of course that's not "good enough" :icon_cool:.. Seems as though riot is trying to just noble out an easy target, and trying to convince him he's joining but in all honesty they just wanted to noble out the Queen and queen didn't agree to their terms so they got angry.. And decided to hit them...

From what I've seen about riot so far, their burning too many bridges and it's only going to hurt them in the long run...

People forgive but they never forget ;).

:icon_rolleyes:

Seems you missed a part ;)
[21:48:16] Nicolai Stig Hansen (VH): dont get me wrong, I would help a tribe mate with nukes and D to cap a frontline vill, but swapping vills is not something I´m a fan of., espc, as most vills will always have troops that will be lost.
[21:48:28] Nicolai Stig Hansen (VH): unless it´s a nuke vill, just crashed and burned
[21:48:42] K M Ibrahim Asif: that is fine.
[21:48:57] K M Ibrahim Asif: we haven't started implemented that yet,
[21:49:44] K M Ibrahim Asif: if you can help with relocating other way, that works as well.
[21:50:00] K M Ibrahim Asif: it is more of getting everyone a good amount of backline villages.

DeletedUser

tbf I dont think you can fit that many troops into 1 village pop,
so it's just down to see whether the axes were hiding there, or he's playing that HC nuke style i was arguing with somebody about

but judging by pop counts, its more likely the axes are the foreign troop (unless all the defense troops and cats are foreign)

"why?" you ask, well if it was a mixed, the most likely combination would be axes with the HC, well unfortunately that would be impossible as that would leave only 732 pop space for buildings, which wont get you very far

DeletedUser105718

Please don't fight over some insulting texts friends! We can all be civilized peoples and play this IG and not forums :) I'm sure everyone is going to have much fun won't we?

DeletedUser

You all do remember that this is a coin world right? It would not have taken us much time to help him get those 30 back.

DeletedUser

You all do remember that this is a coin world right? It would not have taken us much time to help him get those 30 back.

Very true.. just look how fast I came back from loosing about 40% of my vills the first time you hit me while I was offline.

but it´s the principle, in asking for "gifts" to join a tribe. sorry, I´m not that desperate to join any tribe at all!
then I would rather have the fun I´m having now. :)

DeletedUser102695

Seems fishy to me here... And as the OP said, he was willing to use his nukes on villages in the area to get you to the front lines:icon_rolleyes:
Stop and do the math. Suppose the OP has 120 villages. He offers to "clear" 30 for other people to noble and move into. He has used up 30 armies (more or less) with no net gain or loss in villages. Now suppose instead, the OP cleared the promised villages and nobled them himself? The villages that provided the nukes would now be empty, and could be gifted. The OP has spent the same amount of resources and still has the same number of villages. So.... why would this create ANY disadvantage for the OP?

^ This. Plus, the OP was promised receipt of still more back line villages (above the 10) if he proved his loyalty in the weeks ahead. It was a win/win for the OP.... not a fishy deal.

If the OP was really willing to clear villages to prove his loyalty, it would have cost him nothing much more to have nobled those cleared villages himself instead, gifting his now empty old ones instead of the ones he cleared. I cannot count the number of times on previous worlds that someone promised they'd join or switch sides and prove it by clearing villages for the tribe he wished to join, and it was just a false promise designed to delay attacks and tie up trains for a week, to buy him and/or his allies time from attacks. (You do recall that the player was under attack from Riot! before, yes? And left his then-tribe to curtail those attacks? And that war is still ongoing?)

On past worlds I have played, more often than not, the promising (anonymous) joiner-to-be would not follow through on the clears, or he would claim he was blocked, etc. You know what? There is no reasonable excuse that you were "blocked" if the village being surrendered was nobled by you first. :D

The OP agreed to clear villages to show his dedication. He could have just as easily made the villages he 'cleared' his own (by using up the native troops) with no net loss to himself, and nothing but gain from the both the new tribe and the extra villages to be given in the weeks ahead. This is a coin world, and his account would keep every last coin. Furthermore, Riot! would have excuse-proof verification of his dedication to the new tribe, and since the gifted villages were emptied older ones, they would be well-distributed in the new territory and not all on a front. The offer was a win/win for both sides.

But... what is happening now is just as fun. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very true.. just look how fast I came back from loosing about 40% of my vills the first time you hit me while I was offline.

but it´s the principle, in asking for "gifts" to join a tribe. sorry, I´m not that desperate to join any tribe at all!
then I would rather have the fun I´m having now. :)

I get you want to smear us in the PnP but it was not just a "gift", we had a very good reason why we wanted him to give us some villages. We would have gotten him other villages, the 10 was just a starting point he would have gotten the rest later. We may have even accepted a lower number had he counter offered but he just shot us down with the idea. In Riot we have nobled each others villages before to get others into position and we even had a tribe we are NAP'd with give us a few villages. Again on a coin world this is not an unusual request.

It comes down to this, it is no secret we want Noodle gone. Standing in our way was your tribe and Simple. Either we noble through or jump over. Jumping over is no easy task unless you find a crapload of barbs or find someone willing to give us villages. So you left us no option of having to noble through.

DeletedUser98503

riot will resort to anything to gain free villages. that what all their players do. We've to learn from them. its not tribalwars on 61. its more like tribalgifts

DeletedUser

Stop and do the math. Suppose the OP has 120 villages. He offers to "clear" 30 for other people to noble and move into. He has used up 30 armies (more or less) with no net gain or loss in villages. Now suppose instead, the OP cleared the promised villages and nobled them himself? The villages that provided the nukes would now be empty, and could be gifted. The OP has spent the same amount of resources and still has the same number of villages. So.... why would this create ANY disadvantage for the OP?

^ This. Plus, the OP was promised receipt of still more back line villages (above the 10) if he proved his loyalty in the weeks ahead. It was a win/win for the OP.... not a fishy deal.

prove my loyalty to a tribe?? I´m pretty confident, that most people that just know (of) me, would say I dont mess arround, and am straight forward. hence no "need" to "proove" myself

If the OP was really willing to clear villages to prove his loyalty,

The OP agreed to clear villages to show his dedication.

I would NEVER offer to clear villages for otheres to join a tribe. But I would ALWAYS use ALL mu nukes and D troops for any tribemate! there one hell of a difference!!!!!

This is a coin world, and his account would keep every last coin. Furthermore, Riot! would have excuse-proof verification of his dedication to the new tribe, and since the gifted villages were emptied older ones, they would be well-distributed in the new territory and not all on a front. The offer was a win/win for both sides.¨¨

are you for real? dont even know where to start on this one. Firsst, yes I would keep every coin, but I would still loose the res worth of a noble for each village. and this is a limited haul world, so res is worth much more that usual!
my dedication to a tribe would not be excuse-proof verification. If I had ill will against RIOT! I would just had accepted the offer, made 100% O troops and then just beat you all!. you would NEVER be sure of my dedication, just becouse I gave you some villlages. that´s just silly!!!!!

answers is in bold

DeletedUser95593

Cost of a noble can be made up in less than an hour. Stop making a big deal out of how much they cost it really isn't that much of a loss.

DeletedUser

Cost of a noble can be made up in less than an hour. Stop making a big deal out of how much they cost it really isn't that much of a loss.

did you ever read what I wrote??
I said, the LEAST thing was the waste of res. :icon_rolleyes:

it was more that you guys even asked me to give villages to "prove my loyalty" or "it´s more easy to noble you if you go rouqe or inactive"
seriously... neighter "exuce" would be one I could ever find acceptable!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser95593

I was under the impression you would be giving up villages to help move players to the front, rather than to prove your loyalty.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
prove my loyalty to a tribe?? I´m pretty confident, that most people that just know (of) me, would say I dont mess arround, and am straight forward. hence no "need" to "proove" myself

You left Noodle. Whatever the reason for leaving them i don't know. Nor do i care. But you left them when they was in a trouble.

That does NOT show loyalty to me.

Just Saying....

DeletedUser95593

Yeah come on Von, leave the dishonesty to the big, bad Riot!

DeletedUser

riot will resort to anything to gain free villages. that what all their players do. We've to learn from them. its not tribalwars on 61. its more like tribalgifts

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Riot! 186,68 Mio.
2 Sweet and Sour 176,24 Mio.

==

Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 Riot! 20.570.123 2.456 222 11.1 118.332.294 50.183.414
2 Noodle 11.278.593 1.353 1.025 1.3 100.278.594 102.688.526

Clearly, Alyxar is correct.

Lots of free villas.