Time to say goodbye.

DeletedUser

Hello All!

The time has come for me to also join the ranks of the free. Its time to give up the addiction. A lot has changed in my life recently and I don't feel as though Tribal Wars has a place in it any more. Its been a glorious three years fighting alongside and against the best in the world and my time spent here will be missed.

I'm going to do the usual naming of people so get over it. Sorry to those I've forgotten.

Rethae: You have always been there for advice in the game and in personal matters and your perspective is greatly respected.
Bigbrt: You are a blast. Keep doing what your doing.
R2D3: Your antics have always been hilarious.
Pajuno: You make me giggle when you touch my naughty places.
Dert: You have to be one of my most respected enemies. You fight with skill and honor. Keep it up!
Sir Mike: You deserve a big pat on the back. Nobody has shown the dedication that you did over the past while. Its not easy trying to kill a player from 300+ hours away.
Foxfarm: New foxfarm is junk. Old foxfarm, I know you are still out there. Thanks for all the love you've given me. Your barely legible messages made me smile.

I hope the rest of BH will continue to fight towards victory. It is with a heavy heart that I have made this decision. If it wasn't for the relationships I've formed over the years, quiting would be an easy task. I really am sorry for doing this to the rest of you and I hope you can see that it is not something I decided lightly.

DeletedUser

whatever you do, wherever you go my respect goes with you.

Been fun, now where did I put my Long Range Special Nobles :icon_wink:

cececole

Troikos, total pity to see you go. :icon_sad: At this point in W30 (after excessive years) it is certainly a marathon and people's life change making them need to bow out.

You have been our programming genius. You took the basics Belvalcor's revolutionary idea in MAPCO and took it to new heights. Didn't you just love how pajuno tried to take credit for it because he 'gave you the ideas'. lmao People from BH and pho would toss out an idea on the shared forum for an addition to MAPCO and you would zip off and before we knew it you had an upgrade, and another and another.....based on your own ideas or the suggestions of others.

Above all that (which certainly has and will continue to materially affect the continue efforts of BH) you were always a good tribemate and leader.

Best wishes for a TW free life.

DeletedUser67579

Troikos, as your Duke I am truly sorry to see you leave. I understand why you are and you will be missed. You have always been there when I needed willing to do whatever it took for the tribe. You have been a great warrior.

On a personal level you have been a great friend always willing to listen and to make me laugh with derpderp. You know that I wish you only the best and know that you will do whatever you set your mind to. I will miss you and it has been a joy to have you around, even when you where bored and needed to have some fun. :lol:

DeletedUser

sorry to see you go, Troikos. Real shame. However, I wish you happiness and success in your non-TW future. Look after yourself and keep in touch from time to time by letting us know whats happening out there in the real world :)

DeletedUser

Mr T

What can I say but hope all goes well. This is a game after all and real life beckons us all sooner or later. Glad to have played along side you and you were the quickest debugger I have ever known. Glad I was able to find some for you. Be cool and see ya on skype from time to time.
:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Two words came to my mind at first:rope and tree :)
But im sure troikos thinked very well at this at this point.

DeletedUser70594

Hmmm sad to see you go, Good Luck in your real life buddy and THANKS for the MAPCo, thats amazing thing ... The best tool wich has been made on w30 ... :)

DeletedUser79042

Respect for the player who changed the game by his devotion, knowledge time spent. Respect for his software engineering which should be a part of this game - bought by innogames.

Good luck in all your endeavours Troikos!

PS. I am not so sure what you meant by your comment towards me, but it does not change my opinion for you. And I am sorry for some "french" a year ago. You were only being an obedient hound afterall :lol:

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go T. You will be sorely missed. Good luck with all your future endeavors. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser91092

Thank you for the kind words Troikos - I am very happy to return the compliment.

It has been a blast playing against you these past years, and I am sad to see you leave. I will miss talking to you and if I come of as a good player it is only because I learned the hard way through your attacks.

I wish you all the best in the future.

Regards
Derteufel

DeletedUser

I think he was complimenting you, R2, for bringing some humour and life into the game through some sometimes unorthodox approaches. you must admit that your PnP is a style in its own right ;-)

MR.MR

Thanks for mapco and for being a good teammate while i was in BH.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

I think he was complimenting you, R2, for bringing some humour and life into the game through some sometimes unorthodox approaches. you must admit that your PnP is a style in its own right ;-)

noone is perfekt. Ja?

[spoil]
I try for some humour most of the times, but it is a big globe we live in and I sometimes fail :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for "compiling" this strange word for me si and I wish you all well 2 u 2 :)

I will be back in game in some days. MaPco or no Mapco, I will begin my work with a brand new account. All I need is the good old nukem script actually ;)

Where can I find SFC when I need him ? :lol:
[/spoil]

TROIKOS FOR PRESIDENT !

Last edited:

DeletedUser80608

Hate to see you go, if I didn't want to see the end of the world I would be long gone myself..

S1cky Dutch

That's another one. You found a new pilot yet?:p

J/k.

It was a pleasure meeting you through the chats and all, you will be missed.

All the best in your real life, and pop in once in a while:).

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone.

R2: It was a compliment. Si said it best. You have a certain play style that has always kept the game interesting.

I really wish I could stay to see the world end and up to this point I had every intention of doing so but I have a really hard time justifying continued payment for premium just to play a game I really no longer like. Life always throws you curve balls and as much as people claim they enjoy this game, it does cause anxiety and my life is stressful enough without worrying about tagging the latest incoming.

All I can think about while performing the tedious tasks of account management is all the other stuff I should be doing.

inflrc

Good luck in your RL and thanks a lot for your devotion to enhance Mapco.
This tool really put TW game in another level and I was really surprised with the service quality with which you attended any request.

DeletedUser

Although we only ever spoke in passing, you always seemed like a stand-up guy. Amazing job ingame and with mapco. Taoron and I discussed it may times while he wrote the war machine. You definitely left a fingerprint in w30. Best of luck to you mate. Enjoy the fresh air ;)