Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser100592

I thought long and hard about this, well I thought about it, and this is the best I could come up with :icon_redface:

[SPOIL]
In-the-land-of.jpg
[/SPOIL]

:lol::icon_twisted:

Where have you been? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105462

TrueGrave and bgark are to be respected both ingame and here.

Nice skill on you twos parts. Am looking forward to our future, em,.. meetings :)

its been quite an intresting war so far, i had a good battle with Takes for a village He/She took off me a couple of days ago. It was recapped from me a couple of times but ive finally got it back.

DeletedUser

Although TrueGrave is an enemy of mine he is probably the only guy from SS.GOT that deserves to be respected. All the others are worthless and I am still wondering why he roles with them!

i cant remember doing anything unrespectable :(

OTDDeathAwaits

Please do write us off again, it takes off the pressure. :icon_cool:

Peace was offered because ~SW~ Family and Anime both have requested an end to it. If 29ers say no, then thats between all of you ;)

DeletedUser105908

Please do write us off again, it takes off the pressure. :icon_cool:

Peace was offered because ~SW~ Family and Anime both have requested an end to it. If 29ers say no, then thats between all of you ;)

:eek:

now why would you want peace with such small tribes?

DeletedUser

a tribe that is wanting to win the world would not accept the hand of friendship but extend there hand of power and dominance, still just a bunch of tw huggers.

DeletedUser

a tribe that is wanting to win the world would not accept the hand of friendship but extend there hand of power and dominance, still just a bunch of tw huggers.

good work on losing the secret btw, gg:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

again, you did nothing and so did alexwong, while everyone was losing nuke after nuke he sent two fakes in place of two nukes.

and i have not lost it, i can still see it on the map so i still no where it is btw. and my game is not over yet.

DeletedUser

again, you did nothing and so did alexwong, while everyone was losing nuke after nuke he sent two fakes in place of two nukes.

and i have not lost it, i can still see it on the map so i still no where it is btw. and my game is not over yet.
Your posts make my eyes bleed.

OTDDeathAwaits

Yes we hug because every tribe in the SE has declared on us, besides impact - who mind you will be dropping their NAP with us aswell.
So 2 tribes out of a list of how many? wants to end a war...but yet we are huggers? That makes no sense kid.

Stop brown-nosing other tribes to try and get them to help with the dirty work.

DeletedUser

you guys have the secret now, why would saphrax... A.K.A web camera paul move it a little north instead of more south???

my intentions were to move it as far north as possible to the main part of my tribe but seeing as i could not, i had to settle with a couple spaces over.

but farther south would put it more deeper in your territory and farther from a tribe who you already assume is planning to war you cause wasp hasnt their attention anymore

but things can change.

DeletedUser104693

I am just wondering where they will run to next :S __ SS.GOT or maybe 29ers.... or maybe take after WASP and break into several small tribes :/

DeletedUser

I am just wondering where they will run to next :S __ SS.GOT or maybe 29ers.... or maybe take after WASP and break into several small tribes :/

what are you on about? whose running?