What happened

DeletedUser

RAM would have won a 1vs.1 battle against Phx. However, RAM leadership decided to mess with a lot of people and ended up in multiple fronts giving a chance for Phx survival that ended up in a Phx victory.

It's always easy to build a coalition against the #1 tribe and Paj has done it very well in the past so I can give him some props on that.

What annoys me the most is trying to make those fights as part of a "legendary" tale while those victories can be explained with a much more down to earth approach. The legendary #1 slayer is a myth.

BD had much more enemies than only Phx.

RAM had much more enemies than only Phx.

We have much more enemies than only Phx.

Getting to #1 tribe is not that hard, staying on top is. This is why we expect some management and strategy changes in the near future.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

RAM would have won a 1vs.1 battle against Phx. However, RAM leadership decided to mess with a lot of people and ended up in multiple fronts giving a chance for Phx survival that ended up in a Phx victory.

It's always easy to build a coalition against the #1 tribe and Paj has done it very well in the past so I can give him some props on that.

What annoys me the most is trying to make those fights as part of a "legendary" tale while those victories can be explained with a much more down to earth approach. The legendary #1 slayer is a myth.

Getting to #1 tribe is not that hard, staying on top is. This is why we expect some management and strategy changes in the near future.

Well if you wanna surrender, then terms are still unchanged from last conversation :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

queenslater

I see 2 things happening there

1) You are already making excuses for losing (what happened to extending world 30 by years)

2) You can't count, have you looked at the map lately? BH, and BH., have more villages that phoenix loen and hg combined (you can even add L-A and B2K, and you still have more villages). Who's fault is it that you, bd and ram had so many enemies?

DeletedUser

It's really not important who you sent mail to. Facts remain that RAM assaulted k65 and some other areas. Loen sucked some support too. I've said in the past that Phx did the bulk of the job.

Obviously, Phx likes to think they do everything by themselves when it's not even close to being the case. Everyone is free to believe what they wish.

If it had been only Phx vs. BD, Phx wouldn't be here anymore. Exactly the same as Phx vs. RAM.

I'll tip my hat to Paj for great tactics and good diplomacy, but not so much for taking all credit for everything.

Wait a sec, Noob. I don't often disagree with what you write, but this one is just off.

RAM did do some work - SOME - against BD. But after the initial push from BD with the assist of THE, BD was dead in the water. RAM had very little influence on what happened in the BD war as it pertains to Phoenx. Phoenx basically survived the starting waves of attacks, hunkered down, and then started to fling back. RAM was nibbling on the sidelines. Remember, I was running the Orclord account in RAM on the front lines with BD when this all happened. RAM was a nuisance, little more. So on that count, Phoenx v. BD was 75% Phoenx, 25% other things (mostly inactivity/quitting of BD players.)

Phoenx v. RAM might very well have turned out differently, as you say, but for the actions of RAM's leadership and the inactions of most of RAM membership. Also with a large assist from BH very late in the war that basically put the nail in the coffin - but it was Phoenx and Phoenx mostly alone for a very very long time against RAM (and D2 and DRIFT.) Phoenx was fighting at the worst a stalemate and, later on, gaining ground rapidly even before the whole DECIDE fiasco.

You're right to say Phoenx v. RAM might have ended differently without other tribes involvement or the decisions of RAM during the war - but that's like the old saying we have around here: "If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle." Fact remains that Phoenx was not losing against RAM/D2/DRIFT even before any other action occurred. I agree (and have always written) that if RAM had it's act together it should have run right over Phoenx by sheer overpowering size alone. The truth is, RAM was able to smash only one account in Phoenx - Kev's - by force, and that took what, a year? When you go back and actually look at the numbers - man, RAM was flat out miserable.

That's my two cents on the "What happened?" question.

DeletedUser

TsJ we are now a small group of people. Some insist on the regular "docotored" stories. We know what happened. They know what happened.
It is the pnp though and propaganda prevails, since we fight a strange war mostly among "friends" :icon_wink:

Hope you are doing allright !:)

yeah everything is cool thanks been trying to get my password reset for months! where you playing now? inbox me

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's really not important who you sent mail to. Facts remain that RAM assaulted k65 and some other areas. Loen sucked some support too. I've said in the past that Phx did the bulk of the job.

Obviously, Phx likes to think they do everything by themselves when it's not even close to being the case. Everyone is free to believe what they wish.

If it had been only Phx vs. BD, Phx wouldn't be here anymore. Exactly the same as Phx vs. RAM.

I'll tip my hat to Paj for great tactics and good diplomacy, but not so much for taking all credit for everything.

I hear in some other thread, that you like to run your mouth about how Phoenx is All defense, and some average attacking.

I like to run my mouth about the fact that Noobaxes teh skype name, has always been in the largest tribe/family. *(ram in the past, BH in the now) thus you will never understand how/or what its like to fight from under the count in superior numbers. Just like Ram fam before you, (as accounted by Cy-pres, the second most neutral party to partake in all events pertaining to w30) BH has the superior numbers to over power Phoenx easily.

But, just like Ram fam before you, YOU happen to lead/Direct the tribe... thus tis only a matter of time before you fold the cards, and concede to me... Either via your normal excuse (leadership made BAD DECISIONS that i had no part of) or the new excuse your rocking... (phoenx is a boring tribe who only relies on semi-decent defending)

Either way, noob, you do your best to insult your enemy... in the meantime, i will talk BH up just so that my victory (which will come sooner than later i hear) will be that much bigger in the eyes of my peers. (obviously not you, brt, or any of BH leadership) :icon_razz:

So anyways, i will let Cy tell the story the way it is. And just in case bert is spreading more of his lies of my inactivity, my inability to defend/attack, partake in the every day life of my tribe, i will remind all of you that before Raven joined Phoenx, (midway thru the ram war) there was Pajuno doing all the defending. (ask gicusan for references, and raven in case Gicu isnt around) The myth passing every time that a train was sniped, "pajuno MUST be sitting that account".. when the truth of it was simply that Phoenx teaches its players to snipe/noble with the best of them... :icon_wink:

Grow up, noob. Your loss of respect will never be returned after this point of your arguments...

And soon enough Phoenx will be the only tribe in the running for number one. It must really hurt you to know that Phoenx has the level of respect that BD used to carry> (while not number 1 tribe in numbers, number 1 in respect)

Explain to the masses just what its like to feel like "THE"..... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser79042

Who is "we" ? And if that is "BH-dot", then you are talking about ... puny LoEN? Not so puny afterall? :lol:

I must check the royalties I should be collecting for my copyrights in this world :lol:

queenslater

Lol, r2, it could not possibly be Loen....they suck, they are inactive and full of noobs, at least that is what everyone says......good thing stats don't mean anything either.

DeletedUser

Lol, r2, it could not possibly be Loen....they suck, they are inactive and full of noobs, at least that is what everyone says......good thing stats don't mean anything either.

As the Irish say

realview.jpg

Yep we suck

http://www.slang.ie/index.php?county=Kilkenny&entry=sucking+diesel

DeletedUser92

I think someone means -my- copyrights?

In all seriousness, I quit, like...A couple years ago. I just come on and goof off once in a while.

DeletedUser

I hear in some other thread, that you like to run your mouth about how Phoenx is All defense, and some average attacking.

I like to run my mouth about the fact that Noobaxes teh skype name, has always been in the largest tribe/family. *(ram in the past, BH in the now) thus you will never understand how/or what its like to fight from under the count in superior numbers. Just like Ram fam before you, (as accounted by Cy-pres, the second most neutral party to partake in all events pertaining to w30) BH has the superior numbers to over power Phoenx easily.

But, just like Ram fam before you, YOU happen to lead/Direct the tribe... thus tis only a matter of time before you fold the cards, and concede to me... Either via your normal excuse (leadership made BAD DECISIONS that i had no part of) or the new excuse your rocking... (phoenx is a boring tribe who only relies on semi-decent defending)

Either way, noob, you do your best to insult your enemy... in the meantime, i will talk BH up just so that my victory (which will come sooner than later i hear) will be that much bigger in the eyes of my peers. (obviously not you, brt, or any of BH leadership) :icon_razz:

So anyways, i will let Cy tell the story the way it is. And just in case bert is spreading more of his lies of my inactivity, my inability to defend/attack, partake in the every day life of my tribe, i will remind all of you that before Raven joined Phoenx, (midway thru the ram war) there was Pajuno doing all the defending. (ask gicusan for references, and raven in case Gicu isnt around) The myth passing every time that a train was sniped, "pajuno MUST be sitting that account".. when the truth of it was simply that Phoenx teaches its players to snipe/noble with the best of them... :icon_wink:

Grow up, noob. Your loss of respect will never be returned after this point of your arguments...

And soon enough Phoenx will be the only tribe in the running for number one. It must really hurt you to know that Phoenx has the level of respect that BD used to carry> (while not number 1 tribe in numbers, number 1 in respect)

Nobody feels like THE here. I don't know what you are talking about. You listen too much to the robot. :icon_wink:

Outside yourself, you are the only one talking about legends, the rest of the world can see the reality.

I guess you will merge Loen to get to #1. :lol:

It is a fact that you didn't beat BD and RAM on your own, A FACT. You're the one that needs to grow up. Stop lying to yourself, you have always built coalitions against #1 tribes to win, ALWAYS.

Prove it wrong. The stats, threads are still here.

The only people that can beat BH are in BH. ;)

DeletedUser

Wait a sec, Noob. I don't often disagree with what you write, but this one is just off.

RAM did do some work - SOME - against BD. But after the initial push from BD with the assist of THE, BD was dead in the water. RAM had very little influence on what happened in the BD war as it pertains to Phoenx. Phoenx basically survived the starting waves of attacks, hunkered down, and then started to fling back. RAM was nibbling on the sidelines. Remember, I was running the Orclord account in RAM on the front lines with BD when this all happened. RAM was a nuisance, little more. So on that count, Phoenx v. BD was 75% Phoenx, 25% other things (mostly inactivity/quitting of BD players.)

Phoenx v. RAM might very well have turned out differently, as you say, but for the actions of RAM's leadership and the inactions of most of RAM membership. Also with a large assist from BH very late in the war that basically put the nail in the coffin - but it was Phoenx and Phoenx mostly alone for a very very long time against RAM (and D2 and DRIFT.) Phoenx was fighting at the worst a stalemate and, later on, gaining ground rapidly even before the whole DECIDE fiasco.

You're right to say Phoenx v. RAM might have ended differently without other tribes involvement or the decisions of RAM during the war - but that's like the old saying we have around here: "If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle." Fact remains that Phoenx was not losing against RAM/D2/DRIFT even before any other action occurred. I agree (and have always written) that if RAM had it's act together it should have run right over Phoenx by sheer overpowering size alone. The truth is, RAM was able to smash only one account in Phoenx - Kev's - by force, and that took what, a year? When you go back and actually look at the numbers - man, RAM was flat out miserable.

That's my two cents on the "What happened?" question.

RAM did plenty of attacks and caps in k65 (which was for a LONG time the only area Phx could do anything) and with new Tardis recruits. All RAM could do was catting, so they did that well. Phx could defend their frontline, BD had to spread their support with RAM and Loen attacking. Basic tribal wars and basic way to win a war.

You are free to believe that Paj is awesome, but he is simply not as good as you think he is. When you take the time to stick out your nose from the window and look at the overall picture, Phx has not done anything other than setting themselves an advantageous battleground for victory. I can give him kudos for that, but that's as far as I will go in terms of "achievement" in those 2 victories. I have said that Phx did the bulk of the job on BD, but HE and PHX is not the reason BD fell. It is a combination of many things and factors.

If Paj beats us with no dirty tricks, I will agree that it will be quite an achievement. But even then, he would have to SHARE that victory with Loen. It will not be HIS victory at all, but a combination of many other factors.

Paj has an ego that is big enough, don't push it bigger as he will leave claiming victory already. :lol:

A little flash from the past maybe?

At the moment BD has no diplomacy with other tribe but THE. No academy whatsoever. No much to comment on this.We have some friends and we have some slaves. But what they do is their business. And stop showing off with you fighting the whole BD when half of it is currently fighting your allies TWC. You may only have a nap with them and Loen, but when 3 different parties with diplomatic relations are attacking someone together, that is being allied de facto.

Other than that, welcome back around Pervie.

So who was the underdog again? Indeed welcome again password holder. ;)

DeletedUser79042

Nobody feels like THE here. I don't know what you are talking about. You listen too much to the robot. :icon_wink:

THE "dot BH" will beat BH ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

artic-laura-shietstoel? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will stop laughing in ... 3 months! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Outside yourself, you are the only one talking about legends, the rest of the world can see the reality.

I guess you will merge Loen to get to #1. :lol:

It is a fact that you didn't beat BD and RAM on your own, A FACT. You're the one that needs to grow up. Stop lying to yourself, you have always built coalitions against #1 tribes to win, ALWAYS.

Prove it wrong. The stats, threads are still here.

Here is where you are consistently wrong, as per usual. Phoenx has always been the focal point of the largest/best tribes on this world. We shared the largest borders each and every war, Period.

Say what you will, BD was the best tribe on the world until we bested them> You forget yourself, when you neglect to mention the insane amount of defending that Phoenx has done over the years. Every tribe has thrown their best, their worst, and lots of it. BD used THE on more than one operation, and record numbers of nukes were fired at us during that time frame, as evidenced by our outrageous ODD>

You can say what you want about distractions, other factors, and the like.. but the end result is always the same. Phoenx takes the blows, staggers a bit, and then returns with more force than before. NO OTHER TRIBE has taken the beating, the sleepless nights, the account sittings, like phoenx has. Plain and simple.

Ram war?? I hate to admit it, but after you quit playing for ram and decided to sit there.. (another of those factors you mention, your betrayal is still remembered) Ram put up the most nukes/cats/nobles i have ever seen at any point in any war anywhere. There is a thread created, "count your nobles" where bullmastiff and i proved we have killed more nobles than any other players in w30 at the time. Dont you dare try to take what we have accomplished away.... Like i have said many times, NO OTHER TRIBE has taken the beatings we have taken... not with the few numbers we have.

Rams cattings, operations, and daily annoyances far exceed that of any BH operation thus far this war. We number 26 members, vs BH/BH. and lets not forget your meat shields, HG. Noob, how do you speak so arrogantly when you have created your own coalition that far exceeds PHoenx/loen??? The only problem i see is that BH is still losing overall, and HG is a skid mark in the highway of w30... You have the numbers, you have the alliances, (phoenx/LOEN barely trust one another) and you mass recruited to keep your number 1 spot secured. (going to deny that also??)

Tsk tsk... you went missing after you betrayed your tribe, and you resurfaced in the next largest family of tribes. You kind of remind me of lebron... all skill, talent, and physical ability.. No heart, no honor, and no follow thru. I recall that lebron has chances in cleveland to win his title.. just like you had the chance to end Pajuno and phoenx, had you not betrayed Ram.... (blame yourself when i beat BH finally) How much longer before you quit on BH??? Or let me get it right, how long before you are "bored" and then quit?? I find it amusing one such as yourself dare to tarnish our memories, considering your own personal history. *shakes head*... one with no honor, dares to insult Phoenx and all its accomplished????? You dare to accuse me of merging with loen when BH history is chock full of mass recruitings and mergings???

I will obtain #1 tribe thru the same means i have always done so... and its traceable throughout the pnp for your witnessing. We will continue with tight, limited recruitment, and doing what we do best... eat enemies. Check the war stats that have been kept ingame by tw.net now adays... funny, phoenx only has 26 members and yet we have numbers that surpass your own.. our stats are better, our members fewer, etc etc etc....> What will it take, to end your incessant braying, donkey???

DeletedUser

noob are you sore you didnt get any credit in BD's demise because you were not due any? so the only real thing of note you did do was quit RAM and undermine them then quit? i have my entire surrender log on skype still to pajuno where the terms were agreed disagreed sadly i have none from RAM why do you think that is?

read loads of bs while catching up in these threads of late and whispers of this and that haha amusing!

must say it has been nice to hear from old players/freinds in this game but none from my old tribe :icon_eek: was i that hated :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sharing the largest border means nothing.

BD spread the nukes and D across many tribes fighting while you could be focussed on them.

RAM spread their nukes and D across many tribes fighting while you could be focussed on them.

Basics of TW and you don't even get that after all those years? #1 tribes have done deadly mistakes that allowed you to survive all those years to give you a chance to challenge the throne. Kudos for that, you have proved you can keep surviving in endurance wars, but not much better than that.

BD became underdogs when they started believing they could fight Loen, RAM and Phx at the same time.

RAM became underdogs when they started believing they could fight Loen, BH, BH. Decide at the same time.

Prior to those belief sticking into the minds of their players, all those #1 tribes WERE beating you. Arrogance and overconfidence is the main threat to all those #1 who think that because they in that spot, they are the greatest shit that ever lived. Unfortunately for you, we are well aware of our strenghts and weaknesses.

We will see how we can restructure our tribe to get back into shape, but if we do it right, don't expect to be sitting on that throne for quite some time.