Frying pans vs pony knights

DeletedUser

We're in check mate? You really haven't attacked all our players to know that Or even all our high level players. I know that the ONE set of attacks on me were easily killed and no follow up was done on it. Not to mention, I easily took one of your new recruit's villages with little to no resistance. Saying we're in checkmate when you've only gone after pawns and one or two back row pieces isn't the smartest thing in the world to say.

DeletedUser106476

Phairda your confidence amuses me, losing those troops for us is not a big deal, offense builds faster thus all those troops you guys lost are not being built as fast as we are nuking... Thus why i have been taking villages without losing any nukes lately, sure you guys have been recapping them, but what good is that doing you? i can just resend all my nobles and nukes because they're all still alive.

Also, one of your players has been attacking me with thousands of defensive units, that seems pretty pro if you ask me.

your guy's troops are running dry, i can tell by the attacks im getting hit with, you guys are in a check mate and its only going to continue with us taking more villages and getting ridiculous amounts of OD.

You didnt lost any nukes lately? You lost 3 nukes 2 days ago on me.

Thoustands of def troops? I attacked u 2 times with nobles when u attacked villages near me. That was hc + some spears and noble.

Running dry? You are attacking me, you'll see are they running dry.

~Dzoniz

DeletedUser

Phairda your confidence amuses me, losing those troops for us is not a big deal, offense builds faster thus all those troops you guys lost are not being built as fast as we are nuking... Thus why i have been taking villages without losing any nukes lately, sure you guys have been recapping them, but what good is that doing you? i can just resend all my nobles and nukes because they're all still alive.

Also, one of your players has been attacking me with thousands of defensive units, that seems pretty pro if you ask me.

your guy's troops are running dry, i can tell by the attacks im getting hit with, you guys are in a check mate and its only going to continue with us taking more villages and getting ridiculous amounts of OD.

Who is over-confident here? Let's see how this pans out in a couple of weeks. You only declared on us a week ago.

funny thing is she say in her pnp that we have run to papa riot for help when riot are in their side lol

That simply hurt my eyes. Anyway, are you denying that omgiamawesome asked Riot! for help? Please check the date when I made the PnP and then the date Riot! declared on you. I had no contact with any Riot! member until today.

DeletedUser

hahhaha i never ever asked a riot member for help all that def was mine + my tribe members hahhaha just cause u couldnt take something doesnt mean riot helped me your fakes and reals/nobles were so obvious

DeletedUser104590

I think riot! attacking us was a wake up call :)

I say lets see how this plays out

DeletedUser100466

16047723.jpg

DeletedUser

Day 9 of the war-

Frying Pans side is down 38 war caps.

Statistics

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Enemy 115 77 15.949.447 14.059.110
2 Ally 77 115 10.897.340 21.760.379

DeletedUser104590

Well I am out,

Riot were destroying me past 2 days,

I would like to say very nice team riot,

Now gians are hitting me when I have hardly any troops left :)

Surprise surprise :)

DeletedUser

Well I am out,

It's been nice to play against you :icon_razz: You've been the hardest to crack defensively, out of the ones I have attacked so far! Much respect.

DeletedUser

Love seeing good sport over lost villages, I go insaine when people get mad over losing villages, its a war game :D

DeletedUser100466

It's been nice to play against you :icon_razz: You've been the hardest to crack defensively, out of the ones I have attacked so far! Much respect.

i can sense sarcasm there luke :lol: but devilkilt always knew we gonna rim him no matter what :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Love seeing good sport over lost villages, I go insaine when people get mad over losing villages, its a war game :D

I agree here. I like to play the game in good spirit :) And TKT has met my expectations and done well defending considering the circumstances ^_^

DeletedUser100466

Well I am out,

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/f3b4d30dd5f09dcf62042c2ace8457c4

http://tribal-reports.net/en/report/24bad3cb83a98d3e890656faef1dc224

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/0a899a727a86f7228eaa88ce8020ce79

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/80744682e56052f345715d85b4619a67

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/bd8f73f331124454eec690f5b0b500ec

Hmm looks like someone quit under little pressure :icon_razz:
it's just starting we have more reports and you know what surprise me most that so far we haven't hit a single empty village :|

images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104590

Them reports show I had hardly troops to defend..

Hit 5 offensive villages and I no troops support them

So don't come on forums and say look at these reports, anyone can see they are mostly offensive villages :)

Simple fact is gians is all around me, moment riot hit me and attacked me for 2 days

Gians jumped it,

I lost fair and square to riot, argue all you want but riot was the tribe who beat me :)

DeletedUser

I lost fair and square to riot, argue all you want but riot was the tribe who beat me :)

If it was gians who take your villages its gians who beat you.

Riot lost if they killed all your troops and didnt get the villages, how do you see that as a victory?

DeletedUser

Well I am out,

I was looking forward to sparring with you too. -sigh- Your message had me excited.

DeletedUser

Flatline, Kraken & Riot! vs TKT & TKH

Figured I'd post this here aswell :)

Flatline, Kraken & Riot! vs TKT & TKH

[spoil]
uYMac.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i can sense sarcasm there luke :lol: but devilkilt always knew we gonna rim him no matter what :icon_rolleyes:

Your sarcasm detector needs a little mending :lol: I was fighting him before you, and he fought well at the first stages. If you weren't joining in, I would have had a tough time in cracking him I believe.

If it was gians who take your villages its gians who beat you.

Riot lost if they killed all your troops and didnt get the villages, how do you see that as a victory?

If Riot kill his troops to ensure that his troops doesn't support the villages that we ARE taking, therefore meaning that we can hit less TKT stacks in general, then is that not a victory? Besides, there's no need to start taking the villages before Gians starts hitting him, as when Gians hits him he'll have a lot more to defend. And, on the other side of the coin, we're all friends [apart from those in Gians that don't like me] so I don't mind clearing some villages for them!