Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser104693

Lol I said where will they run hence when they start to.
If you knew anything about the history of their members you'd know what I'm on about

DeletedUser

If you knew anything about the history of their members you'd know what I'm on about

are you talking about ego.'s members?

cause i used to be with old censor, and that was the worst decision of my tw history.

i should have joined ss.got when i had the chance with my old account :(

DeletedUser

And if you knew anything about what you're talking about then you'd be apologising for your ignorance. No players ran from CENSOR. The leadership (i.e me) fell apart. Now when are you going to give the same old rubbish a rest?

are you talking about ego.'s members?

cause i used to be with old censor, and that was the worst decision of my tw history.

i should have joined ss.got when i had the chance with my old account :(

Believe me and all players you played with on your original account. We all wish you'd never joined us as well.

DeletedUser87372

Yes we hug because every tribe in the SE has declared on us, besides impact - who mind you will be dropping their NAP with us aswell.
So 2 tribes out of a list of how many? wants to end a war...but yet we are huggers? That makes no sense kid.

Stop brown-nosing other tribes to try and get them to help with the dirty work.

You declared on us, not the other way around. Further more the SE coalition of tribes against yours still significantly smaller in size than you are combined.

DeletedUser

stat attack...

since start of war:

Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Side 2:
Tribes: SS.GOT

Timeframe: 26/05/2012 10:38:16 to 11/06/2012 00:15:40

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 85
Difference: 61

chart

last week:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 20
Difference: 35

chart

DeletedUser

You declared on us, not the other way around. Further more the SE coalition of tribes against yours still significantly smaller in size than you are combined.

Let him be JV, he's just butthurt.

DeletedUser

Since the declaration of the Turtles vs Ego.

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 26/05/2012 10:00:00 to 12/06/2012 08:25:49

Side 1: 147
Side 2: 90
Difference: 57

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,243,105
Side 2: 819,438
Difference: 423,667

chart

[/SPOIL]

Now to add a little perspective, Ego. vs Ego. Stats simplistically pulled from the War stats.
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 26/05/2012 10:00:00 to 12/06/2012 08:25:49

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 153
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 1,290,576
Side 2: 1,290,576
Difference: 0

chart

[/SPOIL]

The turtles have a lot of work to do to step up to these stats. We really need to get moving.

OTDDeathAwaits

Ger its all well and good you posting stats, stats of SS.GOT losing mind you...
The reality is we have this as our war front and thats the best you can do? thats a poor reflection on all of your abilities.

en61

DeletedUser

Ger its all well and good you posting stats, stats of SS.GOT losing mind you...
The reality is we have this as our war front and thats the best you can do? thats a poor reflection on all of your abilities.

Wait...this ISN'T the declaration thread of SS.GOT against EGO?

I'm sorry.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact, SS.GOT, Anime, ~SW~, ~SW~2, .D.C.

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 118
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 673,072
Side 2: 1,041,705
Difference: 368,633

chart

[/SPOIL]

Of course with the proper stats added it's plain to see that the turtles are obviously winning.
[SPOIL]
sarcasm_motivational_poster_by_colettebabb-d3g4g29.jpg
[/SPOIL]

OTDDeathAwaits

No need to apologise. :)

So apparently that is the best you can do haha, defending it with the might of Impacts stats lmao. Get the helll outta he'ee

DeletedUser

actually, truegrave will still be around, while you and probably most of ego will be the ones to leave.

icenceto

actually, truegrave will still be around, while you and probably most of ego will be the ones to leave.

You taking this game so serious :D lol hahaha This is not real life :p I assume you know?!?! Anyway if we lose then well done to Impact and to who ever has survived. Apo your such amusement :D and talking about people being gone... where is your old account and where are most of your villages with your new account??? :) :D lol

DeletedUser

most of them are with themilkman and triggerrip, some were with shiva shanti,

any my old account i gifted away cause i got other opportunities to keep playing but if i still had that account, with the troops that this one had, it would be a different story, but i was left with a few villages here and there with no main cluster so naturally taking me out is gonna be easy. nothing really to write home about.

most my new villages are with players in ego. who will be giving them over to impact once they make there push into k75, so no hard feelings there, just a game, you win some you lose some and i get a kick outta playing with different tribes and players.

i would have quit a long time ago but i stayed around cause i love talking to all my tribe and others on skype.

DeletedUser105462

quick score update, its currently 162-116 in EGO's favour but we seem to be pulling it back somewhat......i wonder why ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 212,613
Side 2: 0
Difference: 212,613

chart

YOU'RE NOT SINGING ANYMORE

DeletedUser105462

^^

This is also our first noble OP of the war, we had a small cat one last week.

DeletedUser

Yeah, not that there weren't attempts while I was gone :p since I got back, cat op with in 5 days, nobles within 10 days.
I'll be making sure ops are ongoing now.

The turtles have been moving too slow :icon_eek: time to put on our rocket skates.