The Incompetence of BizNiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lets put these tribe changes into perspective.

[spoil] Lucky.Ducky - Restarted
Don-Kill3r - Restarted
*ALIEN NATION* - Restarted
Craven Moorehead - Restarted
TurtlesAreHawt - Restarted
MrKill3r - Restarted
Mr nObLeR - Dismissed for poor attitude
Separated.Depression - Dismissed for inactivity
NoroimushaSama - Restarted
E =mc2 - Restarted
Level 32 HQ - Quit
I Am Your Turtle - Restarted
Enubz8 - Quit
KillallTroops - Quit
bobanweave - Went to another account
col1971 - Dismissed for inactivity
LensX - Quit
BeautifulDestruction - Dismissed due to noncompliance
TreXboom - Quit
barbmuncher - Went to another account
Protoman. - Dismissed for poor attitude
Mac N Cheese - Dismissed for inactivity
The Green Capped Luigi - Dismissed for gifting his village to BeautifulDestruction
stcopley - Dismissed for inactivity
edexel - Quit
Broly - Dismissed for inactivity
madviolentchicken - Restarted
INCOMING FAKES - Dismissed for inactivity
ANGRY PRO SMOKER - Dismissed for inactivity
Jesus Was A mutant - Went to another account
kyrtgr - Restarted
nukes on fire - Went to another account
major muhammad - Restarted
crazyplayer4 - Dismissed due to lack of communication with a merger
daley-10 - Dismissed due to lack of communication with a merger
ezio da firenze - Dismissed due to lack of communication with a merger
Breaking News - Dismissed due to lack of communication with a merger
Flux0rx1 - Dismissed for inactivity
Don Kenny - Dismissed for inactivity
asgard273 - Went to another account
Teh milky one - Dismissed for inactivity
georgeHURF - Dismissed due to lack of communication with a merger
.dotsquare. - Dismissed for inactivity
Chemical? - Quit [/spoil]

Restarted, as in deleted the account and started a different one for a better area?

I was under the impression that that had been made against the rules. See Rule 6 - ammendment. If I'm wrong then fair enough, or if you guys did indeed wait a week or whatever the case may be then fair enough.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Teh milky one - Dismissed for inactivity[/spoil]

i was not inactive i had laptop problems and set a sitter but when i came back i was dismissed because i had restarted and that is true but i had to restart as a requirement to join but i was dismissed

but hey its just a game

Gouge

Restarted, as in deleted the account and started a different one for a better area?

I was under the impression that that had been made against the rules. See Rule 6 - ammendment. If I'm wrong then fair enough, or if you guys did indeed wait a week or whatever the case may be then fair enough.

You would have to ask those individual players for clarification.

DeletedUser

'Mac N Cheese - Dismissed for inactivity'
My Arse.

Rok I think you have a little sum sum left on your chin....(sorry mate)

What? Does That Mean?

Lol i appreciate the offer but I get payed for my services.

Again Rok n Roll without opening his/her mouth or typing a response gives Biz another happy ending.

I lol.

I might be a little jealous now

Again.
What are you talking about rohan white?
:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64073

[spoil]
edexel - Quit [no kicked for slow growth, then he quit]
Broly - Dismissed for inactivity [no you kicked him after he got cleared then he quit]
madviolentchicken - Restarted [after forced to restard, then you kicked the next day after he restarted]
Teh milky one - Dismissed for inactivity [slow growth again, tho wasnt that bad atall as he did restart]
[/spoil]

a couple edits there, and theres a few more i didnt add due to in a rush atm, but like i said in original post gouge a few did leave for new acc's nd merges >.<

DeletedUser

How is this similar?
This isn't similar.
Anyway, this topic is about flaming you, not me.
Lets get back on topic ;)
#1 again?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
a couple edits there, and theres a few more i didnt add due to in a rush atm, but like i said in original post gouge a few did leave for new acc's nd merges >.<

don kenny said:
Broly - Dismissed for inactivity [no you kicked him after he got cleared then he quit]

No. He was cleared. He was then supported. He then quit.

Jun 12
00:39 Broly left the tribe.

Don Kenny said:
Teh milky one - Dismissed for inactivity [slow growth again, tho wasnt that bad atall as he did restart]

Slow growth is either inactivity or incompetence.

Inactivity does not mean yellow or red, it means not active enough.

don kenny said:
madviolentchicken - Restarted [after forced to restard, then you kicked the next day after he restarted]

Not kicked.

Jun 12
20:11 madviolentchicken left the tribe.

You're wrong on two for four and simply overly pedantic in regards to milky. Maybe you should know what you're talking about before trying to correct people.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My heart sank when I read 'last post by alessoninpointwhoring'.
Try not to disagree with nauz, he's always right and it always results in lectures.
BizNiz aren't incompetent, apart from a few cracks in leadership.

DeletedUser

Just caught this thread and unfortunately it has turned into the usual naz hunt but trying to bring it back to topic

Big shout out to Biz:) They got an excellent :scout: of another tribe and got them to leave their tribe. Nothing like disturbing the growth of other in your area :icon_razz:

Then offended party turns up to have a little :icon_cry: at the fact they were "played" and made to look stupid (I will accept the argument they did that themselves):icon_razz:

Would like to write more but need to dash off to read the next thread of how whoop are so offended and insulted they have declared on biz :axemen: and are planning to rim them over the coming 2 weeks :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Then offended party turns up to have a little :icon_cry: at the fact they were "played" and made to look stupid (I will accept the argument they did that themselves):icon_razz:

Six Icons. Lol. And No one spoke on the behalf of Offended.

Edit: I realised now, you meant the offended Party. lol

HeftySmurf

Somebody make a thread about Base?

I find their leadership amusing as well

thorfalar

And again i wonder why this should be a problem that involves everyone? only if you intend to join bizniz or if you are a bizniz member already i would see the point in you posting here.

We get it. You're the toughest guy in the thread.

Anyways, this is tribalwars. Things are going to happen that you don't like. The tribal leadership didn't really handle it well, and that has been agreed upon. Its not like they took you in for a couple days, had you guys do stuff for them, and then removed you. You were there for about an hour.

In my opinion, this is far down the line on "morally improper" things to do on tribalwars. It's common practice for top tribes to take one or two of the best players in a smaller tribe, and then eat the rest.

The leaders must have felt that taking you in wasn't good for their future.

However, they should have done their due diligence, and researched you and come to a complete consensus before making a decision.

DeletedUser64073

You're wrong on two for four and simply overly pedantic in regards to milky. Maybe you should know what you're talking about before trying to correct people.

and right on two of 4 ;) but hey if im wrong on the other two then my bad and thanks for the correction,
i dont think i over did milkys situation at all? or even make anything of it really, but thats my opinion i guess :p
i do feel i know what im talking about or atleast largely :p and also in your view there were correct parts to my statement so you know :p

DeletedUser64073

Anyways, this is tribalwars. Things are going to happen that you don't like. The tribal leadership didn't really handle it well, and that has been agreed upon. Its not like they took you in for a couple days, had you guys do stuff for them, and then removed you. You were there for about an hour.

In my opinion, this is far down the line on "morally improper" things to do on tribalwars. It's common practice for top tribes to take one or two of the best players in a smaller tribe, and then eat the rest.

The leaders must have felt that taking you in wasn't good for their future.

However, they should have done their due diligence, and researched you and come to a complete consensus before making a decision.

^^ this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.