Gians Family (war machine)

DeletedUser100466

[spoil][/spoil]

Remember to cut out the insides of the letters as well when you are using the magic wand tool :p or they will come up as white, as you can see :p

Selling basic Photoshop lessons £5 per hour.]

xD

boo you master :lol:

hercules28

hey herc,

do you normally choose a random person and blame your entire existence upon them?

quit crying all ready...

typically one doesnt just make up the facts when they dont have them, (well i guess morons do;).

judging by your "knowledge" of k26 history, let alone mine, i cant imagine the whacked stuff you must make up regarding reality!

Must be nice to live in makebelieveland..

Nah not make believe land if I did I would actually think you are good, but same typical leadership, Your at war and Your tribe is doing the same thing you did during your brief stay with us, Nobling Barbs and Former DS members, You realize somewhere along the line, You are going to have to actually fight, One day we will own all the villagers around you and you will have no place to go, Oh wait we already are....Keep it going sprawl, K26 history doesn't matter only it's future and I see you in it, with maybe a 1k village that we let you build up for us.

Also thank you for admitting your a Moron up above, I was wondering how long it would take for you to mention your special needs! :icon_surprised: In the business I own, I do get tax writeoff's for hiring special (ummmmm how is it said politely) people like you. So come apply!

Tdogclint

Lets get one thing straight, Impact defeated WASP, not Gians. Impact overwhelmed us and defeated us while we always had the upperhand with gians until Impact decided they would join the party.

DeletedUser

Lets get one thing straight, Impact defeated WASP, not Gians. Impact overwhelmed us and defeated us while we always had the upperhand with gians until Impact decided they would join the party.

uh oh...

Al defeated WASP... :lol:

DeletedUser100466

uh oh...

Al defeated WASP... :lol:

+ 1

Who said Gians/Impact defeated wasp ,their own leadership defeated wasp so if you guys want to see who has more war caps between impact and gians then go ahead re-open the old thread. I know you have nothing to do as we rimmed you guys :lol: so you are just lurking around in our thread and arguing who defeated wasp,hate how much you want but we killed ya !:icon_wink:

DeletedUser105908

Summary of the WASP war was a pretty even battle and front between Gians and WASP then Impact opening Op gangbanged them from behind and took too many villages for them to handle, thus their leadership collapsing, then Gians and Impact just easily ate villages. Riot! took a few inactives already being nobled lol.

Or am I wrong?

DeletedUser

+ 1

Who said Gians/Impact defeated wasp ,their own leadership defeated wasp so if you guys want to see who has more war caps between impact and gians then go ahead re-open the old thread. I know you have nothing to do as we rimmed you guys :lol: so you are just lurking around in our thread and arguing who defeated wasp,hate how much you want but we killed ya !:icon_wink:

I'm more neutral than Switzerland here, but...

you're a joke :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How is he a joke? Gians were ahead in war caps before impact joined the war, and they had way more each day (like 10x). Gians were pulling ahead, and then Impact joined in and Wasp failed because they were led by cowardly noobs

DeletedUser

How is he a joke? Gians were ahead in war caps before impact joined the war, and they had way more each day (like 10x). Gians were pulling ahead, and then Impact joined in and Wasp failed because they were led by cowardly noobs

That's a rather broad brush to paint with Nappy. Guess that makes me a cowardly noob, since I was part of leadership.

Now I'm not going to get involved in the Wasp/Gians/Impact argument again, I think the whole subject has been beaten to death, and no one is going to change their minds at this point. What I will say though, is that for someone who took no Wasp villages, and who has at least half his villas from internals, you talk a lot of smack. Perhaps if you focused more on playing your account, you wouldn't be so bloody small.

DeletedUser

Half my villages from internals? i have 70 vils and 16 internals i think/
also, you only took 1 village in the war, and lost one too so you practically took 0

and no i just wanted to push ex wasp buttons because im nasty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Half my villages from internals? i have 70 vils and 16 internals i think/
also, you only took 1 village in the war, and lost one too so you practically took 0

and no i just wanted to push ex wasp buttons because im nasty

Wow, that'll teach me to just glance at the tribe names lol. Only 19 of your conquers against the Gians family were other people. 12 of them were from yourself lol. Add em all together, that's where I got the half from, but didn't break it down to see your shitty luck with nobles lol.

DeletedUser

I like how you say you defeated WASP, more like Impact defeated WASP for you because you couldnt do it on your own with your 3 family tribe

WASP declared war on Gians Family, they defended nicely and even took the lead in war caps. FACT. Then, WASP recruited well into Impact territory and, being savvy, Impact declared war against WASP while they were at war with Gians. FACT. You act like Gians begged Impact to join, this did not happen, WASP disbanded because of poor choices made by its leaders. First, to declare war on Gians Fam. Second, recruitment into Impact territory.

Both sides have the right to claim victory, WASP disbanded, end of story.

DeletedUser

Wow, that'll teach me to just glance at the tribe names lol. Only 19 of your conquers against the Gians family were other people. 12 of them were from yourself lol. Add em all together, that's where I got the half from, but didn't break it down to see your shitty luck with nobles lol.

I send 5 nobles alot of the time , so i sometimes recep off myself. And i dont think its even 19, some of them were mixups in planner. I think 3, the camarsh ,steveL and Conway ones were all when they capped a vil that i had nobles inbound to but meh it doesnt matter.

DeletedUser

I send 5 nobles alot of the time , so i sometimes recep off myself. And i dont think its even 19, some of them were mixups in planner. I think 3, the camarsh ,steveL and Conway ones were all when they capped a vil that i had nobles inbound to but meh it doesnt matter.

I had some time on my hands so I went through and counted, that's how I got the numbers :p

DeletedUser

Just so you know there are ways to send 5 snobs and eliminate any chance of nobling yourself..

DeletedUser

HELLO........ noone cares about the wasp/gians war, stop hyjacking the thread to have a cry about the past

Anyway Rx are down 7 caps to 15, so considering the relevant sizes of the tribes involved, not a terrible start by the small guys

Also considering the Riot v Noodle day 1 war stats, and the Impact v WASP day 1 war stats, this one wont be nearly as one sided.

Cant wait to see the Riot v Gians or Impact v Gians day 1 war stats.... but im impatient I cbf waiting another 3 days ;)

DeletedUser

and back to docs point, it also is sad, because if you check stats from before gians declared (which was a nice long 5 days of biruk and sugina failing to nuke me) youll see that in retrospect of size and OD/ODD you can see that Rx is doing a lot more than holding their own, and before any flamers pull up some war stats, im giving my k46 villas to draztic. as well as randomly nuking gians border village (why dont you look at incomings next time biruk) and gians got a Rx guy away for the day, props for that, so if we go by when gians first began sending trains, its maybe 14 days into war and nothing special

DeletedUser105902

Which our demise was me stepping down from leadership and leaving Chris Robay in charge, Whom got tired of Leading and made Naps with everyone around us, Which I was blamed for, but no problems If They want to blame me! I've got broad Shoulders!

First of all, we didn't have that many NAPs. I only did ones that were necessary, such as with EK or the TIS family. If either of them started to hit us while we were at war with SP, we would have folded instantly. We also had a ton of enemies at the time, so everyone had room to grow.

I don't know why you've gotten so worked up about this. Tribal Wars is a game, and while leading DS, it just wasn't fun anymore.