Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

Psihic

No biggie, but ye, then it was one on one war which your tribe declared and we were beating you easy. Naturally we posted stats in response to crap that apoc and the other blabla-ers posted.

DeletedUser

No biggie, but ye, then it was one on one war which your tribe declared and we were beating you easy. Naturally we posted stats in response to crap that apoc and the other blabla-ers posted.

No offense, but I find that response...lacking...

DeletedUser

TrueGrave is merely pointing out the hypocritical flaw in your argument against their posting stats. You're basically trying to argue that it's silly for them to post stats because Ego is at a severe disadvantage, while previously Ego was more than happy to post stats despite being at least 3x the size of SS.GOT. You can't really have it both ways. Either it's unnecessary for both sides to posts stats in one-sided wars (which I don't believe), or it's ok for both sides to do so. Personally, I see things the second way. Stats are stats, and rarely show the whole story anyways, but they can at least give a decent feel for how the war is currently progressing. While constant mapping to show territory lost and gained is a FAR more accurate measure....stats are much simpler and a hell of a lot easier to put together lol....and let's face it, if the people here weren't lazy, we'd all be away from our computers, doing something with and making something of our lives :p

DeletedUser

TrueGrave is merely pointing out the hypocritical flaw in your argument against their posting stats. You're basically trying to argue that it's silly for them to post stats because Ego is at a severe disadvantage, while previously Ego was more than happy to post stats despite being at least 3x the size of SS.GOT. You can't really have it both ways. Either it's unnecessary for both sides to posts stats in one-sided wars (which I don't believe), or it's ok for both sides to do so. Personally, I see things the second way. Stats are stats, and rarely show the whole story anyways, but they can at least give a decent feel for how the war is currently progressing. While constant mapping to show territory lost and gained is a FAR more accurate measure....stats are much simpler and a hell of a lot easier to put together lol....and let's face it, if the people here weren't lazy, we'd all be away from our computers, doing something with and making something of our lives :p

What are you insinuating here? On behalf of the tribal wars community.

DeletedUser

What are you insinuating here? On behalf of the tribal wars community.

That we are all lazy computer nerds, hence why we're here....instead of away from our computers doing something useful :p

Psihic

I think in this case I actually can have it both ways. And there is no hypocrisy in my argument.

The main difference is, SS.GOT declared on us and not the other way around. Since I figure they are not stupid they must have believed they are at an advantage and will kill us alone. Since we didnt choose that war but were forced into while the war with Impact was declared on us and not by us I do believe there is a big difference.

DeletedUser

I think in this case I actually can have it both ways. And there is no hypocrisy in my argument.

The main difference is, SS.GOT declared on us and not the other way around. Since I figure they are not stupid they must have believed they are at an advantage and will kill us alone. Since we didnt choose that war but were forced into while the war with Impact was declared on us and not by us I do believe there is a big difference.

Ya know Psihic, in a way your explanation makes sense....but during the relatively short time I've been in Impact it's been made fairly clear that we declared because of violations of the NAP terms. So basically, Ego brought this upon themselves. While you may not have declared the war vs. Impact, it was indeed cause by Ego. Impact didn't pick Ego's name out of a hat while looking for a war target....although I think that option was on the table, till Ego was kind enough to volunteer for target practice.

OTDDeathAwaits

Ya know Psihic, in a way your explanation makes sense....but during the relatively short time I've been in Impact it's been made fairly clear that we declared because of violations of the NAP terms. So basically, Ego brought this upon themselves. While you may not have declared the war vs. Impact, it was indeed cause by Ego. Impact didn't pick Ego's name out of a hat while looking for a war target....although I think that option was on the table, till Ego was kind enough to volunteer for target practice.

Nowhere in Impacts declaration did it mention violation of a NAP. I quote; 'unfinished business' - with CENSOR that is.

Psihic

You need to get to know better what is going on in your own tribe man.

DeletedUser

Exactly what did you expect us to do?

[SPOIL]
Mail with Marvel discussing REPEATED and intentional violations of the NAP.
This war was wanted on both sides, not necessarily by everyone but it was there.
[SPOIL]
TrueGrave on 18.05. at 18:51
You just nobled one of my players. Is that your way of saying the NAP is over?

-=Marvel=- on 18.05. at 21:29
I had a noble already en-route to that village. Just a cross-nobling.

TrueGrave on 18.05. at 21:39
K65 047 (520|613) K65 9,422 makobex [Losers] avenger1031 [SS.GOT] 2012-05-18 08:03:52

Avenger nobles village at 8am server time.

K65 047 (520|613) K65 9,398 avenger1031 [SS.GOT] -=Marvel=- [EGO.] 2012-05-18 12:46:23
Your "cross noble" hits at 12:46pm server time.
Now my apologies because this is where you are going to have to explain it to me.

-The report I've seen marks the village you sent your attacks from as 30 min by scout and 2 hours by noble.
Meaning that you would have launched 2 hours AFTER Avenger took the village.

-=Marvel=- on 18.05. at 21:46
Then I clearly wasnt paying attention. Mako asked me to noble his villages out. I send nobles when they're available. I sent two attacks to that village, I clearly hadnt noticed it had been taken.

TrueGrave on 18.05. at 21:49
You clearly hadn't noticed that you were scouting a different player then. Took you a long time to start too, he goes barb tomorrow.

I've seen a report of the noble that took the village, if you have a report of a full train from you hitting that village I might even believe you that you weren't at all aware of who you were attacking.

-=Marvel=- on 18.05. at 23:31
I nobled one of makos villages a few days ago. Been busy eating DimSim as well. As I said i sent two noble attacks because thats all the nobles I had nearby. Running low on them recently. I can forward you the report of the second attack if you want.

TrueGrave on 18.05. at 23:34
Ok, so 3 planned runs on a village and you sent the first run 2 hours after the village was taken.

Did the same thing happen with [player]Führer Galyana[/player].

-=Marvel=- on 18.05. at 23:35
That village definately had a noble on the way. And I cleared it.

TrueGrave on 18.05. at 23:36
It had 1 noble on the way, 9 hours travel?

-=Marvel=- on 18.05. at 23:38
As I said previously. I am running low on nobles. I am sending every noble I have, whenever I have it. Im not online frequently at the moment so the nobles are erratic at best. I had nobles closer which were busy taking another village at the time.

TrueGrave on 18.05. at 23:40
So can I see those three reports? Had you cleared the village I would have accepted and conceded it.

-=Marvel=- on 18.05. at 23:41
Which 3 we talking about and I'll see what i can find.

TrueGrave on 18.05. at 23:43
The second noble attack on Avenger/You, the clearing attack and then the noble on Galyana

-=Marvel=- on 18.05. at 23:49
Thats two of them I dont have the clearing report anymore because I only keep reports for 2 days. I cleared about 1900 axemen from the village on the 15th.

TrueGrave on 18.05. at 23:52
That's barely a clear.

You also sent a 2.5 hour noble to conquer a village 8 hours after it was taken.
[/SPOIL]

Discussing a different breach of NAP with your Duke
Who replied only once. Communication was open my end, your tribe abused the NAP, your leadership ignored communication.
[SPOIL]
TrueGrave on 14.05. at 23:58
Your player [player]darkangel1300[/player], is attacking one of mine in breach of the NAP we currently share.

Are you around to deal with this?

-True

OTDDeathAwaits. on 15.05. at 00:32
Is it a cross nobling or actual attacks mate?

TrueGrave on 15.05. at 00:34
Actual attacks, there have been a few cross noblings, followed by intimidation by a couple in your tribe.
Now this one has sent attacks at established villas owned by a turtle.
[/SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Sit back and let every violation of the NAP slide right on by? Or had you forgotten already?

DeletedUser

I think hes trying to say ego vs ss.got stats should of been provided as those were the sides involved.

Now its ss.got and impact vs ego hes saying your missing off half the story and should add impact to ss.got side.

It shows the correct stats but not the whole story is what hes trying to say.

Though id be embarrased at seeing stats with impact and ss.got vs ego if i was in ego.

though ss.got maybe winning in stats i think they know they would have lost without impact so it makes no difference anyway.

Psihic

Exactly what did you expect us to do?

[SPOIL]
Mail with Marvel discussing REPEATED and intentional violations of the NAP.
This war was wanted on both sides, not necessarily by everyone but it was there.
[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

Discussing a different breach of NAP with your Duke
Who replied only once. Communication was open my end, your tribe abused the NAP, your leadership ignored communication.
[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Sit back and let every violation of the NAP slide right on by? Or had you forgotten already?

I dont see what this has to do with what I said.

You still declared on us and not the other way around. No matter the reasons.

And 1vs1 it was more or less a massacre. You wouldnt have lasted a full month, and you know it.

Not looking for extra excuses, but being outnumbered by like 6 to 1 in village numbers by all who have declared on us we were bound to more or less fall eventually.

But ss.got has barely anything to do with it. All credit goes to Impact.

You are way way overrating your tribe and especially yourself. Waa waa but when I THE MIGHTY TRUEGRAVE returned we started insane ops on obviously inactive accounts already battered by Impact (crux :icon_rolleyes:) and we started winning. Oh and ofcourse about the same time our neighbour declared on EGO aswell, but that has little to do with it because I THE MIGHTY TRUEGRAVE returned with my ops.

Oh common man .................... you need to get the morale of your tribe up so desperately and your own persona raised to the heavens even more ?

DeletedUser105462

And 1vs1 it was more or less a massacre. You wouldnt have lasted a full month, and you know it.

Not looking for extra excuses, but being outnumbered by like 6 to 1 in village numbers by all who have declared on us we were bound to more or less fall eventually.

You are way way overrating your tribe and especially yourself. Waa waa but when I THE MIGHTY TRUEGRAVE returned we started insane ops on obviously inactive accounts already battered by Impact (crux :icon_rolleyes:) and we started winning. Oh and ofcourse about the same time our neighbour declared on EGO aswell, but that has little to do with it because I THE MIGHTY TRUEGRAVE returned with my ops.

Oh common man .................... you need to get the morale of your tribe up so desperately and your own persona raised to the heavens even more ?

Or Impact are hammering EGO because of the SS.GOT war..... ;)

DeletedUser

You need to get to know better what is going on in your own tribe man.

lol, I only joined it about 2 weeks ago, and seeing as how I'm on the complete opposite side from Ego I obviously wouldn't have had any first-hand experience with what's going on there. What little I know about what went on between Ego and Impact I picked up from some brief conversations before the declaration.

Believe it or not, when you join a tribe there's not an orientation packet :p

DeletedUser

It gives the impression that we really had a choice in declaring.

I'm stubborn and hard to kill, my coplayer makes my account harder still to kill off.

Wasn't it like 6 to 1 in your favour before Impact declared, because your tribe is so leet to have been doing well up until then.

I never said it wasn't Impact that killed your tribe, if you want to hear something I said many times, it's your own leadership that killed it.

and you are underestimating me, which I prefer, you have completely counted me out.
Crux was plenty active up until we hit him, can you show me proof that it was Impact that hit him first? As far as I know Impact were focused elsewhere, my Crux op was a result of their focus, so don't try to claim that he was inactive and pounded by impact first without proving it. Strangely enough he did go inactive after my op.

As for my ops, there was no focus or coordination before in the two weeks I was gone, when I came back I put up the first op to return focus to the tribe and to raise morale of the players that had spent the first two weeks of the war taking a pounding.

Circumstances dictate that it is impossible to tell whether, should Impact not have declared, that we would have turned it around, it would have been a very difficult fight, but neither can you claim that it would have stayed as easy for you guys when I did get back.
I am disappointed that I didn't get to see whether I could have snapped the tribe back into shape.
I will point out that while I was gone the only 2 accounts Ego. killed were the isolated ones.
We killed Moonsire in the surprise launch on our border, followed by Crux who wasn't exactly Isolated.

Morale is always important in a war, you are a fool to talk it down.

Example, Ego were happy when they were on the bigger side fighting an easy fight, impressive how many inactives showed up once the morale dropped.

We started this discussion with me agreeing that it was pointless posting stats, now you have me arguing against you.
I would point out that ego is still rank 6 while they hang on to the players who haven't been opped yet or gone inactive, the tribe is still there, the war is still going, so stats on the progress of the war still apply.

When I posted stats I made the point of talking down the effect my tribe had and the lack of progress we had made coupled with the distance still to gain back.
Whereas both you and OTD have come on to point out argue yourselves into having stats posted for all the tribes at hand.

It's no skin off my nose if you want me to play a morale war on the externals that I just don't see necessary.

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Players: Crux7, icenceto, solid8snake, The-Night, mOOnsire, LegolasGreenLeaf, KING OF DEVILS, enigba
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact, SS.GOT, Anime, ~SW~, ~SW~2, 29ers, .D.C.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 487
Side 2: 684
Difference: 197

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,904,590
Side 2: 6,139,426
Difference: 2,234,836

chart

[/SPOIL]

Is there anything else you would like to argue? Maybe that your tribe doesn't mass recruit, or violate NAPs. Honestly, I am tiring of the points you attempt to make.

Psihic

It gives the impression that we really had a choice in declaring.

I'm stubborn and hard to kill, my coplayer makes my account harder still to kill off.

Wasn't it like 6 to 1 in your favour before Impact declared, because your tribe is so leet to have been doing well up until then.

I never said it wasn't Impact that killed your tribe, if you want to hear something I said many times, it's your own leadership that killed it.

and you are underestimating me, which I prefer, you have completely counted me out.
Crux was plenty active up until we hit him, can you show me proof that it was Impact that hit him first? As far as I know Impact were focused elsewhere, my Crux op was a result of their focus, so don't try to claim that he was inactive and pounded by impact first without proving it. Strangely enough he did go inactive after my op.

As for my ops, there was no focus or coordination before in the two weeks I was gone, when I came back I put up the first op to return focus to the tribe and to raise morale of the players that had spent the first two weeks of the war taking a pounding.

Circumstances dictate that it is impossible to tell whether, should Impact not have declared, that we would have turned it around, it would have been a very difficult fight, but neither can you claim that it would have stayed as easy for you guys when I did get back.
I am disappointed that I didn't get to see whether I could have snapped the tribe back into shape.
I will point out that while I was gone the only 2 accounts Ego. killed were the isolated ones.
We killed Moonsire in the surprise launch on our border, followed by Crux who wasn't exactly Isolated.

Morale is always important in a war, you are a fool to talk it down.

Example, Ego were happy when they were on the bigger side fighting an easy fight, impressive how many inactives showed up once the morale dropped.

We started this discussion with me agreeing that it was pointless posting stats, now you have me arguing against you.
I would point out that ego is still rank 6 while they hang on to the players who haven't been opped yet or gone inactive, the tribe is still there, the war is still going, so stats on the progress of the war still apply.

When I posted stats I made the point of talking down the effect my tribe had and the lack of progress we had made coupled with the distance still to gain back.
Whereas both you and OTD have come on to point out argue yourselves into having stats posted for all the tribes at hand.

It's no skin off my nose if you want me to play a morale war on the externals that I just don't see necessary.

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Players: Crux7, icenceto, solid8snake, The-Night, mOOnsire, LegolasGreenLeaf, KING OF DEVILS, enigba
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact, SS.GOT, Anime, ~SW~, ~SW~2, 29ers, .D.C.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 487
Side 2: 684
Difference: 197

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,904,590
Side 2: 6,139,426
Difference: 2,234,836

chart

[/SPOIL]

Is there anything else you would like to argue? Maybe that your tribe doesn't mass recruit, or violate NAPs. Honestly, I am tiring of the points you attempt to make.

You could have put all this into 1 sentence.

Again, you put all your hopes and your tribes hopes into your own person. "When I was back". Which I find more then funny, but I will let it stand.

Again, YOU have declared the war, for whatever reasons and you knew the consequences. You HAD a choice. Everyone has a choice. You chose to declare on us because u thought it would be a walk through the park since we were a bunch of inactive mass recruited noobs. Yet you failed misserably because except for the surprise op on day 1 and 2 you havent won a single day up untill Impact declared.

I was sitting crux at some point and I know the acc was hammered before you even moved your ass. The conquers on TW stats somewhat confirm that as your "op" was on the 17th while Impact nobled him on the 11th and 12th already. And be sure, they massacred the account. Also, crux left the minute impact declared.

And no, it was never 6 to 1 in our favour. The village numbers actually were never in our favor as all the rim tribes on our border are at war with us. Ofcourse for you they are just "noob rim tribes" but they do have nukes and nobles you know.

My point is, you had your calculation before you declared, it failed. You got massacred and later saved by Impact. Now you intend to make yourself look good because you, the special one, made an insainly cool op on a battered account. Even that you couldnt do yourself but picked a target that was already been nobled by impact. Disgracefull to say the least.

I also find it funny how both you and your elite co-player that you like to point out so much "left" exactly when "your" tribe chose to declare the war on us. And you both "returned" around the time Impact declared.

The only thing I grant you is that you have good technique ingame.. but the rest is just crap, no offense.