DeletedUser100466

I have one thing for you

[spoil]
407.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

this is probably what happened all those months ago

WnZ leadership: hey Gians can we be part of your family

Gians leadership (to Wnz): sure guys hop aboard, but you must name yourselves after the head of the male reproductive organ (so we can all lol at you behind yor backs)

WnZ leadership: sure thing, glans it is

Gians leadership (to themselves): what we'll do is let this bunch of players grow nice and plump, and when the time's right noble them all out one at a time and share the villages amongst ourselves. we is so clever

Devious plan there guys, wish i'd thought of it......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He isn't one running Rx I have been for past week or two thank you very much :D And i don't believe most think that of me.

I've been basically one of main ones running it soon after we made Rx and this last week or so i've become the leader. And bella wouldn't expect the backstabbing of your own tribe family members from you. Suicide and rimmednoob i can easily see doing it but not as much from you.

DeletedUser105986

We have our reasons for what we did, you can assume all you want, but it was justified.

DeletedUser

Justified how??? He had been with gians family almost since begining pretty much and then you go and try and internal him when he is active and loyal to you guys. I'm wondering what you guys consider justified and whether anybody not in main tribe gians is safe from being justified to attack while still active.

DeletedUser

Why do u care so much about Gians... ?

You mean aside from the fact that Gians is one of the top ranking tribes on W61, being one of the effecting powers of the world on surrounding tribes, coupled by the fact that xcyber is fighting Gians? Or is that not enough?

DeletedUser105906

Why do u care so much about Gians... ?

You should really say who you are responding to. And about your last post if you don't play this world why bother posting? Not like you know anything :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105986

Justified how??? He had been with gians family almost since begining pretty much and then you go and try and internal him when he is active and loyal to you guys. I'm wondering what you guys consider justified and whether anybody not in main tribe gians is safe from being justified to attack while still active.

Last I checked we didn't "try" to internal him. We did.

Active and loyal are two words that do not describe sports.

DeletedUser

You should really say who you are responding to. And about your last post if you don't play this world why bother posting? Not like you know anything :icon_rolleyes:

he played, tw-stats him some time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105506

On Gian doing a hostile takeover on one of their own players

They first said oh we accidentally made a fake script on you and all of us sent. So the person says ok don't do it again all the while wondering hmm... no way they would attack me i'm part of the family and have been one of loyal players since beginning plus they have actual inactives if looking to noble someone internally.

But nope in 2 days real attacks show up and then nobles start showing up. Mostly from gians leadership???

They started nobling an active member in their own family. Really how low can you go since personally i don't think you can get much lower than this as a tribe.

Seems you know a lot about this, shame its not the full story that you received from your spy!

Yes thats right, Sports was a known spy for SP then RX - and after gathering enough proof, he was OP'd - did we blindside him, you betcha we did. Payback is a bitch!

I personally organised the OP, strung him along and hit him hard, this is how I deal with spies, no mercy!

As for him being active - look at his stats, he never got involved in the wars with SP then RX except for a couple of cross nobles and even admitted it was because he had personal NAP's with players in the enemy tribes. His activity was down to constantly merging players into him to co-play - funny how he only had 1 co-player though, he was selfish, had his own interests in mind and didnt benefit the tribe.

I like the fact you gloss over the fact we organised a successful OP on an active spy, fooled him, and took 54 villages from him in 24hrs!! and you lost a source of intel.

Rimmednoob

DeletedUser105506

you sound like a 9 year old that just saw his first james bond movie.

as if any of glans got involved in "wars"..

and as if you guys are doing anything worthy of spying upon...

you go! with your big bad "spy" killing op doublenob7 self.

funny how yours and sports4lifes noble record looks pretty much the same:)

and now that the #2 spot is gone in k26 maybe just maybe rimmednob...

all the Ferengi coming out of the woodwork to make gians look worse tonight.

Seriously, that coming from someone with 36 internals from 71 villages! & someone with 1 mil ODA!

Grow up mate, and when your ban is finally over I will teach you how to play this game properly.

Rimmednoob

DeletedUser

Seriously, that coming from someone with 36 internals from 71 villages! & someone with 1 mil ODA!

Grow up mate, and when your ban is finally over I will teach you how to play this game properly.

Rimmednoob

you pointed out sports4lifes noble record not me.

nor was sports a spy, nor do have you anything to spy.

you are transparent.

as for those 30 internals of ours, it is from one merge.

granted our oda is crap and we've been on the def since day one,

its not that embarrassing.

nor am i here bragging about the account

or an op against a player that would never receive support

as a measure of tw worth.

DeletedUser105506

you pointed out sports4lifes noble record not me.

and 30 of those internals is from a merge.

whats your excuse?

grow up?

so above everyone else...

how to play properly? bring it!

i'd imagine you feel a huge need to try and prove yourself;)

you got enough internals to take half the world by now.

go back to making love to yourself in a mirror.

nobody else wants to see it...

HAHAHAHA

You really are a noob, and I will take great pleasure in rimming you!

As most good players will account, securing your main cluster is a priority, and as Gians Family members in my cluster have gone inactive or quit, I have nobled them, tell me 1 top 50 player that wouldn't??

And just FYI, I had one failed merge with Support-coming as he received orders to go overseas and fight for his Country, so he couldn't play TW's anymore, which I can understand, more important things to do and all that.

As for your mirror remark, I think it shows more of you as a person than it does me, idiot.

Rimmednoob

DeletedUser105906

Seems you know a lot about this, shame its not the full story that you received from your spy!

Yes thats right, Sports was a known spy for SP then RX - and after gathering enough proof, he was OP'd - did we blindside him, you betcha we did. Payback is a bitch!

I personally organised the OP, strung him along and hit him hard, this is how I deal with spies, no mercy!

As for him being active - look at his stats, he never got involved in the wars with SP then RX except for a couple of cross nobles and even admitted it was because he had personal NAP's with players in the enemy tribes. His activity was down to constantly merging players into him to co-play - funny how he only had 1 co-player though, he was selfish, had his own interests in mind and didnt benefit the tribe.

I like the fact you gloss over the fact we organised a successful OP on an active spy, fooled him, and took 54 villages from him in 24hrs!! and you lost a source of intel.

Rimmednoob

lol a spy? Damn you guys must be great at finding spies, even I did not know he was a spy of ours :lol:
True expertise from you rimmednoob.

He did have personal Nap's doesn't make him a spy, just one less threat which we took advantage of.

DeletedUser105506

He did have personal Nap's doesn't make him a spy, just one less threat which we took advantage of.

To me that is enough, but certainly wasn't the only reason, which ofc im not going to discuss here.

Anyways, hes gone so now we refocus on you guys.

Rimmednoob

DeletedUser

sportsforlifej was definately a pointwhore (anyone who bothers to check tw-stats can seel that), and probably wasnt a team player, but he wasnt a spy (not for us anyway)

hell him and xxerexx both have their personal nap plastered on their profiles.

Oh well 1 less glans player for us to worry about :)

btw hercules and graz have a personal nap, maybe he's a spy as well?
you'd better internal him just to be sure