Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
of course you dont believe it. :D

I know what i seen, several times. :lol:

DeletedUser80608

of course you dont believe it. :D

I know what i seen, several times. :lol:

Well im willing to believe, you only need to show me somethingthing that proves your point.. For now this is just another lie from you!

DeletedUser79042

Cham was OWNED !!! Those "Nukes" WORK!!

steven.png

(and there are indeed alot of them :lol:)

DeletedUser80608

(and there are indeed alot of them :lol:)

I could of have told you that before, but as always you guys don't think and run your mouth too fast and make things bigger then they actually are just like Pajuno.

BH has that much defense that Steven can continually fire those same said "nukes" from the same villages over and over??

I have a hard time believing that last part.. Unless there are more reports like those where most of steven's troops has survived then i can imagine why he's sending them back again.. However, such a statement from you requires some sort of prove as you have the same reputation like ChamichA he likes to make up lies aswell.

Calling someone a noob and laugh at him/her when you can't see the bigger picture will only make ppl laugh at you at the end :)

DeletedUser70594

reputation??? I have my reputation, and a very good one i believe :) what about you?

I cant stop laughing when i see the reports like this: I cant call him a noob as i know hes not so bad player as this report shows but ... anyway ...brt. What? :D

11111.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could of have told you that before, but as always you guys don't think and run your mouth too fast and make things bigger then they actually are just like Pajuno.

I have a hard time believing that last part.. Unless there are more reports like those where most of steven's troops has survived then i can imagine why he's sending them back again.. However, such a statement from you requires some sort of prove as you have the same reputation like ChamichA he likes to make up lies aswell.

Calling someone a noob and laugh at him/her when you can't see the bigger picture will only make ppl laugh at you at the end :)

I can confirm that I've more than once repeatedly received such incomings from steveneven13. As have csiz and bullmastiff that I know of.

As to the proof. We'll get to that at the same time you post the proof of all the other items. If you all want to be childish on such an item, we can just as well join in.

DeletedUser79042

Because we ... run our mouth too fast ... bla bla bla... I will just enhance that image just in case some have vision problems!

birt.png
[/URL]

Nothing matters Cham. All is well in BH except obviously:

Just not too many available sitters to sit the sitter.

(and ... nuke churchless parking birt? That is what noobship teaches you all these months? :lol: :lol: :lol:)

DeletedUser80608

I can confirm that I've more than once repeatedly received such incomings from steveneven13. As have csiz and bullmastiff that I know of.

Alright, now you want to save Pajuno's ass up here from the lies he created himself i atleast expect that you pay attention to the questions asked. As said before i know there where attacks (some of you call them nukes) send by steven with Defensive troops.. This is known by everyone, you can laugh about it i don't care, we know why it happened like that and you don't. You even fail to understand a simple question, so i don't even expect you to understand whats going on with those attacks.

from the same villages over and over??

Pajuno want us to believe that steven has send such attacks multiple times from the same village. Now all i ask is for something that proves him right because as i said i am willing to believe..

Because we ... run our mouth too fast ... bla bla bla... I will just enhance that image just in case some have vision problems!

You are now a days nothing more then a Pathetic Phnx Hugger.. Im sorry, but you are doing this to yourself.

DeletedUser79042

bla bla bla ... (as usual) +

You are now a days nothing more then a Pathetic Phnx Hugger.. Im sorry, but you are doing this to yourself.

1st. I am a phoenx player.
2nd. You keep talking trash over and over again and you have absolutely no sense of humour. The game has gotten into your skin. Try to get over it before it is too late. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser80608

1st. I am a phoenx player.
2nd. You keep talking trash over and over again and you have absolutely no sense of humour. The game has gotten into your skin. Try to get over it before it is too late. :icon_neutral:

There is nothing wrong with my sense of humor, but your just not funny enough anymore same old jokes over and over are getting old.

S1cky Dutch

Alright, now you want to save Pajuno's ass up here from the lies he created himself i atleast expect that you pay attention to the questions asked. As said before i know there where attacks (some of you call them nukes) send by steven with Defensive troops.. This is known by everyone, you can laugh about it i don't care, we know why it happened like that and you don't. You even fail to understand a simple question, so i don't even expect you to understand whats going on with those attacks.

Pajuno want us to believe that steven has send such attacks multiple times from the same village. Now all i ask is for something that proves him right because as i said i am willing to believe..

Why should we "prove" something?

Ohh wait.."We have the evidence and we keep it for later" so we all can keep on laughing.

Sounds familair to you?

DeletedUser

Hey Hotseat, watch out now.

Paj is just waiting for that one that cham dodged to get back and relaunch some where. This way he can claim that proves steven is launching over and over from same village.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:This is too rich:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Please look up the text I was quoting. English is not my native language, but I was trying to make clear that "such incomings", refer to getting incomings from the same village over again.

It's a very silly excuse to use "we know why it happened like that and you don't" or "so i don't even expect you to understand whats going on with those attacks". I guess it goes along the lines "We have the evidence and we keep it for later".

R2D3 is right though. You shouldn't let the game get under your skin so much. After all PnP isn't going to change the outcome of this fight :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its all good lol just throwing dead accounts troops to die before we eat the towns betetr to use them now cause in a few days troops be poofing anways so puttng them to use

DeletedUser70594

can you do it for me too ??? stack the village with O troops and give me the coords and i`ll launch brt ... please? i want some ODA )

DeletedUser79042

omg thats my fault :)
those are my making :icon_redface: and no those arent my nukes inside :axemen:
i just sent some troups out for an account to be empty for someone elses nobles :)

i had 2 choices:
sent them to a town of that account
send them to big to die faster killing some enemy troups there.

You are cracking me cal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol: We know you are a slacker ... But this ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is nothing wrong with my sense of humor, but your just not funny enough anymore same old jokes over and over are getting old.

Oh yes there is. Either you have none left after the disaster you have/are suffering or you simply never had any. See, this is not ... Legion ... against you nowadays :icon_razz:

DeletedUser80608

Oh yes there is. Either you have none left after the disaster you have/are suffering or you simply never had any. See, this is not ... Legion ... against you nowadays :icon_razz:

I will for once quote myself;

last time someone blocked his trains he quit the game...so he doesnt do well under pressure:icon_razz:

Priceless! I had a good laugh!

And there is more then enough left :) Im not sure if you noticed im not fighting you guys over those villages or crying about it this is totaly no disaster in my eyes.. :)

DeletedUser

I will for once quote myself;

And there is more then enough left :) Im not sure if you noticed im not fighting you guys over those villages or crying about it this is totaly no disaster in my eyes.. :)

True, and I respect you for that.
It's a good surprise to see someone who doesn't cry over village losses (Hey, we need to be able to say nice things about each other too).

Cudos for travelling so far to set up a frontline. Too bad for you next to the wrong people :D