Retired player requires one final signature

kingjohan

Hello,

Since i havn't played a world in ~4-6 months im now calling myself a retired player.
A retired player who would, for one last time, change his signature for one final time.

The idea with this signature is that it would show some of the past tribes i've been a part of.

The tribes are;

*AoN*
~Or.D~
HIRE
STTS2
[-.-]
HoTNuB
Uruz
PB*J
VEX
Valour

The tribes above are the ones that i think have influenced me the most during my years here, in Tribalwars.

I want the signature to be as big as possible, though i dont want it to be placed in a spoiler.

I want the backround to be a beige-grey brickwall (this to symbolize that the tribes are history to me now) with some red veins running though it.

The text should blend with the backround, so a brickwall-looking text would be great (I still want it to be readable, so feel free to change the colour a bit)

I do belive that's all. If you need to know something else, post here or send a mail.

Thank you in advance,
Johan

DeletedUser106013

Yukky, Hotnub was teeerribbblle ;). But welcome back Johan xD

kingjohan

HoTNuB were good, when King Red2 was leading. Atleast that's what i think.

Thank you, but not sure who you are. Previous account? :)

Last edited:

kingjohan

If somone creates a nice one, i'll pay you premium for 15 days. If its a great one, i'll pay you for one month.

DeletedUser

It will be hard for someone to create one with that many things with a non spoiler sig

DeletedUser

Can i know the meaning of each tribe tag? so we would know the theme of each tribe tag.

DeletedUser

Those really intrested to make something, I think he wants something like Xplicid ( made for himself / or maybe not )

This one:
image.php

Ack3rl3y

Personally I was toying with the idea of the tribes listed making up the border of the signature. But I didn't give it any serious thought. KJ, who are you in-game? Notice you are also in Valour :p.

kingjohan

Can i know the meaning of each tribe tag? so we would know the theme of each tribe tag.

*AoN* --Dont remember full name.
~Or.D~ - Order of the darknes
HIRE - Cant remember full name.
STTS2 - Slaves to the slaughter 2
[-.-] - UNKNOWN
HoTNuB -Hot Noobs
Uruz - Uruz, i think o_O
PB*J - Polar bear Jam
VEX - Not sure.
Valour - Valour

Personally I was toying with the idea of the tribes listed making up the border of the signature. But I didn't give it any serious thought. KJ, who are you in-game? Notice you are also in Valour :p.

I cannot say which account i used to play, unfortunately. That was a promise i made to Sp.ag when i got the account.

DeletedUser99229

I'll get on this, have a really nice Idea, may take a day or two.

VEX .us?

DeletedUser99229

version1b.png

version2g.png

did 2 styles one that u asked for and another i thought would suit (a knighted king) ;)