The Most Interesting Declaration In The World

DeletedUser

thank you TG...
Looks like he's also a member of tribe fanboi, probably recruited from the tribe ass kiss :icon_razz:

im just a passerby, im apart of neither of these tribes in any way shape or form
So seeing as you refuse to answer my question, wont you just go cry alone in peace? :D

DeletedUser

The fact is, people say XX leadership were good, which they were... But they made a fatal mistake.... A NAP.

That NAP was what caused XX to fall apart. Now, XX was a combination of Wonka (who many thought werent that good, but reasonable players) and Fr3aks (who were DOMINATING K66/67 and pulling tribes apart at will). Now for what I remember, when they split apart due to a disagreement or something amongst the leadership of Wonka and Fr3aks, the NAP was given to East and IMPACT was formed.

Believe it or not, if XX continued the assault, then we wouldn't have IMPACT. I am almost 100% sure of that fact. That is why I also believe that Riot! not continuing the war with Noodle will possibly bring the end of Riot! in the southern part of their tribe.

Now when Fr3aks left XX and made InSan3, they had some more internal issues, and seeing the success of early IMPACT and the drive they had, some players wanted to join, the leadership did not. Thus InSan3 split apart, and you saw some leaving to join IMPACT and others joining WASP, while yet others such as FunkyCro decided to go tribeless as a sort of 'protest' to the infighting.

As you can imagine, that kind of falling out had massive effects on the southern WASP players who more or less quit the world to start again on world 63. By the time war broke out with IMPACT, they had mostly quit, and nabbed a secret, got themselves banned and that was the end of that.

TLDR? End your wars, and make sure the enemy players are properly finished. Also, don't go and join a mass-recruiting hug fest, when you know for a fact that you are a good player...

This brings me to my conclusion that Riot! will suffer the same fate as XX, EGO ect... They were like Fr3aks/InSan3, good players, tight knit, good war record. They joined forces with nooby mass recruiters who have a few decent players (Gians) pissing off a powerhouse tribe right on their border (IMPACT) and they also didn't finish off their conflicts with Noodle & Co.

DeletedUser

This brings me to my conclusion that Riot! will suffer the same fate as XX, EGO ect... They were like Fr3aks/InSan3, good players, tight knit, good war record. They joined forces with nooby mass recruiters who have a few decent players (Gians) pissing off a powerhouse tribe right on their border (IMPACT) and they also didn't finish off their conflicts with Noodle & Co.

Good luck with that...
Riot did leave noodle by the way side for a minute, but if their last op has any indication of how round 2 is gonna go, then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser98503

So XX declare on 15th April and IMPACT was formed on 22nd April.

Now i have this question which i would ask to th community.

IF XX have not divided itself into two entities and HONOUR was not formed would IMPACT had lasted till now?

Now i think if XX had not divided into two entities IMPACT would not be here, instead we would have seen XX dominance in the SE.

The sole reason why XX divided into two was because they didnt have a good leader. XX wasnt meant to be a powerhouse in the South. Their leaders lied through their ways, go back on their words. XX was formed with Wonka and another tribe. During the Rhino war if East had not helped Wonka. Wonka would have been gone. So you dont make any sense.

DeletedUser

The sole reason why XX divided into two was because they didnt have a good leader. XX wasnt meant to be a powerhouse in the South. Their leaders lied through their ways, go back on their words. XX was formed with Wonka and another tribe. During the Rhino war if East had not helped Wonka. Wonka would have been gone. So you dont make any sense.

Quoted for truth. In fact, the only thing that gave XX its strength was the Fr3ak's led by Ben, Brian and Erick. You can even see this in their propaganda on the externals ect. Wonka was effectively saved by East and Fr3aks. Once Fr3aks got sick of the crap, they left, XX fell apart. InSan3 went on to be quite successful (before a horrible mistake by leadership not to join IMPACT which effectively split the tribe) and the remainder of XX was effectively eaten by IMPACT.

In fact, if you look at IMPACTs war records, they are simply finishing off what they began. EGO, WASP ect... many of those players were in tribes that warred East, and let IMPACT have a NAP.

Riot! has unfortunately just attacked tribes, but haven't totally annihilated them. Therefore Riot! is making the same mistake that XX made... And it will come back to haunt them.

DeletedUser

Riot! has unfortunately just attacked tribes, but haven't totally annihilated them. Therefore Riot! is making the same mistake that XX made... And it will come back to haunt them.

I would have to disagree with you, we have annihilated many tribes. What I think you are seeing in many cases are the stragglers who weren't worth recruitment nor the energy at the moment, with the exception of noodle. I am less than 3 weeks new to this world and am unaware as to why that was not seen through fully. I can tell you that it wasn't due to noodle winning in any way shape or form.
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Noodle

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 433
Side 2: 50
Difference: 383

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,995,997
Side 2: 443,915
Difference: 3,552,082

chart
[/SPOIL]

I could go on and on with war stats and tribe changes as examples to show you just how we have destroyed tribes, but I really shouldn't drag this off topic any further :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

yeah lordsanchez, I have seen those stats and noodle was dominated, especially considering steak and rice. But war puts people under pressure, and makes them either stronger or they quit. Look at XX vs East stats. Dominated. Then you have IMPACT rise out of the ashes of East... Who would have known that could have happened. Noodle WAS massive, and at the end of the day the Noodle+Simple tribes still control many many more villages. Don't write them off just because of a defeat in a past war.

At the end of the day, this is all conjecture and what-if's but I have found that history tends to repeat itself and behaviour follows patterns. If the past is anything to go by, Riot! has a hard future.

DeletedUser

yeah lordsanchez, I have seen those stats and noodle was dominated, especially considering steak and rice. But war puts people under pressure, and makes them either stronger or they quit. Look at XX vs East stats. Dominated. Then you have IMPACT rise out of the ashes of East... Who would have known that could have happened. Noodle WAS massive, and at the end of the day the Noodle+Simple tribes still control many many more villages. Don't write them off just because of a defeat in a past war.

At the end of the day, this is all conjecture and what-if's but I have found that history tends to repeat itself and behaviour follows patterns. If the past is anything to go by, Riot! has a hard future.
As I said, I am only 3weeks new to this world and have no idea of the world shaping conflicts, especially with those which didn't directly include riot.
However, I agree that we have a challenging future. A challenge that the members of riot! play this game for. It will not be any walk in the park for either Impact or Riot! and if anyone in either tribe believes otherwise, their reality check is as inevitable as this war. :)

Riot has a future? (strongly doubts)
What will you do when things don't go as you believed?
Usually the players as arrogant as you are some of the first to fall. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What will you do when things don't go as you believed?
Usually the players as arrogant as you are some of the first to fall. :icon_wink:

I'm sorry, but you have been on here, yourself, arrogantly flaming other players/tribes in your own self important confidence in a tribe you have been a part of for 3 weeks.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but you have been on here, yourself, arrogantly flaming other players/tribes in your own self important confidence in a tribe you have been a part of for 3 weeks.

Exactly, if I was him, I would be going away and doing my homework on this world and trying to figure out the ins and outs of the history and diplomacy as soon as I was called out on it.

Unfortunately, in this forum you can just say whatever you want and when you get called out on it you just say, 'oh well I have only been here for 3 weeks'...

Yeah buddy, like I am gonna listen to anything you say now...:icon_rolleyes:

Enjoy your fight with IMPACT mate, I know for sure that the arrogance in some cases is justified. The only thing Riot! has under their belts is a good war with Noodle which they failed to finish off. Noodle still controls upwards of 2 continents in conjunction with Simple...

DeletedUser

i was in XX and tbh
XX leadership was good it was the disagreements with rob mainly that led to making them leave.

Rhino war wasnt won by rhino. we asked East to stay out of it. they didnt.
same happened for censor we warred (we lost it due some 2 players getting rimmed) but others won in their area.
we asked east to stay out of it, they didnt.

they got in on easy wars every single time. untill xx declared

DeletedUser105462

.......smurfs and Turtl3 and ?TLS? and What?.

More than just a few others :icon_eek:
By the way, your last 6 recruits have 49 tribe changes combined. Just throwin' it out there. :icon_wink:

fwiw Impact is only 4th tribe ive been apart of on this world one was a fake one to do the achievement at the start then joined a joke of a tribe and then i was a turtle for 161 days but that doesnt make me more or less loyal then someone who has been a member of 20 different tribes its all about finding a tribe where you fit in.

DeletedUser

I would have to disagree with you, we have annihilated many tribes. What I think you are seeing in many cases are the stragglers who weren't worth recruitment nor the energy at the moment, with the exception of noodle. I am less than 3 weeks new to this world and am unaware as to why that was not seen through fully. I can tell you that it wasn't due to noodle winning in any way shape or form.
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Noodle

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 433
Side 2: 50
Difference: 383

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,995,997
Side 2: 443,915
Difference: 3,552,082

chart
[/SPOIL]

I could go on and on with war stats and tribe changes as examples to show you just how we have destroyed tribes, but I really shouldn't drag this off topic any further :icon_redface:

There's a reason those stats are basically meaningless Sanchez. They occurred 2 months ago, and show a difference of only 3.5m points. In other words, not only has Noodle had time to regroup, rebuild, lay new plans, etc., but in the end despite the beat-down Riot gave them early they only came away with an extra 350ish villages. In other words, they added 2 good-sized accounts worth of villages via that war. That's really all that was accomplished.

Unless a tribe is actually put down, the stats are pretty meaningless, especially when Noodle has managed to remain in the top 4 even before the Gians collapse. Are they as strong as they would've been without that war? No, probably not. They're still a power though, and not an afterthought.

DeletedUser

Quoted for truth. In fact, the only thing that gave XX its strength was the Fr3ak's led by Ben, Brian and Erick. You can even see this in their propaganda on the externals ect. Wonka was effectively saved by East and Fr3aks. Once Fr3aks got sick of the crap, they left, XX fell apart. InSan3 went on to be quite successful (before a horrible mistake by leadership not to join IMPACT which effectively split the tribe) and the remainder of XX was effectively eaten by IMPACT.

I was a part of the tribe there and I was in the leadership. Fr3aks were lead by Erick, Brian and myself. Ben was one of the most loyal members that I have seen in a long time. XX split for a reason, leadership couldn't agree and the council fought amongst themselves. So why drag this up? XX had huge potential, but they are no longer here. And thus Impact is a superpower along with Riot, and Noodle. No needs to do what if's at all. That will go on forever and forever with no end in sight. Impact is here, XX is dead. There's your answer.

DeletedUser98503

Lol lord, look in the mirror then ask yourself. Damn did that hurt?

DeletedUser

i was in XX and tbh
XX leadership was good it was the disagreements with rob mainly that led to making them leave.

Rhino war wasnt won by rhino. we asked East to stay out of it. they didnt.
same happened for censor we warred (we lost it due some 2 players getting rimmed) but others won in their area.
we asked east to stay out of it, they didnt.

they got in on easy wars every single time. untill xx declared

Wrong

We were never asked to stay out of the rhino war we were asked to fight that for you.

We were initially asked to fight with you then a few days before your leader paul mailed and said wonka will be joining a few days later than east, he said rhino focusing on wonka would destroy wonka as they couldnt finish rhino quick and there growth would be too slow.

Only rhino beat our side to the declaration and declared on wonka smashing there fronts, wonka had not prepared for the gang bang expecting and easy time and hoping east to do the work while they recruit. Wonka were losing badly after firsst wave and east were mailed to speed up getting involved and we did and you won.

The censor war we were asked to stay out to protect wonkas image as they didnt like how the world saw them, but then we were asked to get involved then stay out and it continued.

Different players were mailing different things and since east had already hoped to war censpr we attacked anyway.

Funny thing was you guys kept trying to jump in on the targets east were attacking rather than fight your own, i was mailed complaints for taking out death negotiator and others as you guys wanted them even though id asked for an op with you and was refused initially, your guys wanted east to share the spoils when east cleared a players defences and was just nobling up whats left., you also had fr3aks attack censor with you so it was never an even fight you were looking for just not east expanding in your area..

xx backstabbed east after we crushed ancient one who was supported by xx censor rawr and lots of others.

Tribes involved in the attacks on east were, smurfs ss.got erupt censor family xx and others.

Wasp was asked to get involved and did not tell east as they wanted east slowed down or destroyed or whatever.

I doubt xx would have beat east as alyxar said we werent ready for the war but we only lost new conquers which i had said i couldnt keep it took 2 days to get support there. You took my new conquers 2 days from my main cluster which were under attack for a week from rawr and others nothing more than that. east had some issues and timing wasnt great for us but me not being fully active helped and impact formed as i was yellow for a few hours, they never left out of fear or running from any of the enemies..

Last edited by a moderator: