Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1iomzk.jpg

Your evil alpha.

How could you be so mean?

DeletedUser104693

riots in game performance seems to be on par with their forum posting so far
Dreadful

You ridiculed other tribes about family tribes, kicking players to save stats etc etc the list is seriously too long and yet turn around and do it themselves
Not to mention the fact that they have to recruit every other tribe to try and gang bang us now too
Remember when you wouldn't let that go when we were east?

You are 18 mil + bigger then us
About 38 mil +- not exact with your family
And still find the need to get more tribes in on the gang bang lol

You best continue on that note because you sure as hell are going to need it!

DeletedUser

Do i care ?
NO

I thought you will understand by now player are using ignorant/hypocrisy post these days in external forum to fulfill their own agenda/pride.so why should i post any different ?

I am giving them their own medicine and as for yours comment you should not take this personally(oh wait you like to hate everyone) and post threat like that you should not able to fulfill.

so get in line or get lost:icon_cool:

Just because other players use ignorance and hypocrisy as weapons doesn't mean everyone else needs to as well. I do my best not to.

As for giving other players their own medicine....that only makes you part of the problem, not part of the solution. Fighting on their level isn't going to make them stop, all it'll do is make things worse. So yeah, great job. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95593

Dreadful

You ridiculed other tribes about family tribes, kicking players to save stats etc etc the list is seriously too long and yet turn around and do it themselves
Not to mention the fact that they have to recruit every other tribe to try and gang bang us now too

You know Impact aren't the only one warring us right? That hadn't crossed your mind at all, no?

You declared on us whilst we are warring Noodle and Simple. If anything you are gang banging us :|

DeletedUser

You know Impact aren't the only one warring us right? That hadn't crossed your mind at all, no?

You declared on us whilst we are warring Noodle and Simple. If anything you are gang banging us :|

you have a family

simple are rubbish as you said so leave them to your bashers Pro.

noodle cant op you say so leave them to your inactive meat shields Revolt

riot can focus on impact

thats a pretty fair fight for size.

DeletedUser95593

you have a family

simple are rubbish as you said so leave them to your bashers Pro.

noodle cant op you say so leave them to your inactive meat shields Revolt

riot can focus on impact

thats a pretty fair fight for size.

You know Pro have 4 members with a total of 277.313 right? And that we don't actually have any diplomatic relationship with them whatsoever. Nor do we use bashers anymore.

Noodle can Op. What my lovely tribesmates have been saying is that they can't Op well. They have ~5000 vills to throw around so no, let's not ignore them.

I think that makes Simple, Noodle and Impact Vs Riot F. :)

DeletedUser104693

Shit really... Oh you mean those tribes you've been warring for the last few months?
The ones that are supposedly dead and useless anyway

Your tribe said it themselves but now it's a problem lol
Maybe riot should finished them weeks before since they were so bad?
Instead of instigating with a tribe of Impacts caliber?

Your own fault lol
Brings me to the next thing on our agenda
You again ridiculing other tribes about their diplomacy skills because of the situations they got themselves into and yet you are now saying its our fault you're getting "gang banged" by us now :/

Which ever way you want to run it riot are becoming exactly what they have been ridiculing from the start of the world
You have lost nearly all respect from the world and it's time for you to go
Thanx

DeletedUser

You merged in our supposed allies to box us in on two sides. You spoke to FS to get them to join you in warring us long before we declared. They tried to bring Waah into it too.

In other words, Riot brought this upon themselves. If you're going to complain because Impact declared on you while you were warring someone else, than finish that war before you go provoking Impact. It's that simple.

DeletedUser

You know Pro have 4 members with a total of 277.313 right? And that we don't actually have any diplomatic relationship with them whatsoever. Nor do we use bashers anymore.

Noodle can Op. What my lovely tribesmates have been saying is that they can't Op well. They have ~5000 vills to throw around so no, let's not ignore them.

I think that makes Simple, Noodle and Impact Vs Riot F. :)

I havent checked pro out to be honest i thought they were still your bashers after alphas lovely message :icon_wink: And the fact they are still called protected by riot gave me the impression they were until your said.

but simple only have 7 and most of them look inactive and everyone seems to be having a piece of them not really a war.

riot! and revolt are 120 million

impact and noodle are 127 million

and i think thats a pretty even fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Shit really... Oh you mean those tribes you've been warring for the last few months?
The ones that are supposedly dead and useless anyway

Your tribe said it themselves but now it's a problem lol
Maybe riot should finished them weeks before since they were so bad?
Instead of instigating with a tribe of Impacts caliber?

Your own fault lol
Brings me to the next thing on our agenda
You again ridiculing other tribes about their diplomacy skills because of the situations they got themselves into and yet you are now saying its our fault you're getting "gang banged" by us now :/

Which ever way you want to run it riot are becoming exactly what they have been ridiculing from the start of the world
You have lost nearly all respect from the world and it's time for you to go
Thanx

We have been warring Simple for 7 days. Warring noble for 1.5 months. They have been generally useless but they still manage to fight back. That is ~60m ODD from tribes so far. Even dead and useless tribes can cause problems.

Sorry did you not see Noodle F collapse and leave a big hole in k54/K54 or was that just me? How are we meant to noble a 2 continent gap then rim all the noodle accounts in a couple of weeks? :lol:

I haven't ridiculed anyone about their diplomacy skills. You just ridiculed Riot by saying we have to recruit every tribe around you to gangbang you. Regardless of whether that is true that is diplomacy and poor you for not being as good at it as us.

You make it sound like we are WASP, Marvel, or XX. We don't have internal problems and we aren't going to go anywhere within 2 weeks. We are here for the long haul as we have proved with Noodle. You however have not proved that you can sustain a war, as all of your enemy tribes are generally inactive/ready to quit before you declare.

You merged in our supposed allies to box us in on two sides. You spoke to FS to get them to join you in warring us long before we declared. They tried to bring Waah into it too.

In other words, Riot brought this upon themselves. If you're going to complain because Impact declared on you while you were warring someone else, than finish that war before you go provoking Impact. It's that simple.

I complained? What part of that was me complaining? I was stating the facts of the world, if you don't like that then that isn't my problem.

I havent checked pro out to be honest i thought they were still your bashers after alphas lovely message :icon_wink: And the fact they are still called protected by riot gave me the impression they were until your said.

but simple only have 7 and most of them look inactive and everyone seems to be having a piece of them not really a war.

riot! and revolt are 120 million

impact and noodle are 127 million

and i think thats a pretty even fight.

Agreed. So why is iCrew saying stupid things like:

"You are 18 mil + bigger then us
And still find the need to get more tribes in on the gang bang lol"

How is there a gangbang on Impact when they declared AND there side is bigger :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

11 pages of meaningless discussion, the 12th page isnt any better.

DeletedUser

We don't have internal problems and we aren't going to go anywhere within 2 weeks.

Lies

Alpha told me its got so bad in riot! he wants me to take an account and take over as duke.

He said its got that bad anythings worth ago, didnt he tell you?

I got the ingame mail i tell you.

DeletedUser

You make it sound like we are WASP, Marvel, or XX. We don't have internal problems and we aren't going to go anywhere within 2 weeks. We are here for the long haul as we have proved with Noodle. You however have not proved that you can sustain a war, as all of your enemy tribes are generally inactive/ready to quit before you declare.

Like you are me?

DeletedUser99773

Dreadful

last time i looked your only 10 caps up despite having the element of surprise.

and i have 11x more incoming from simple than from impact XD I think if anyone deserves credit it credit its Make No Mistakes he/she managed to outperform the rank 2 tribe :)

DeletedUser

last time i looked your only 10 caps up despite having the element of surprise.

and i have 11x more incoming from simple than from impact XD I think if anyone deserves credit it credit its Make No Mistakes he/she managed to outperform the rank 2 tribe :)

How was it a surprise? I think everyone knew this was gonna happen :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.