Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

last time i looked your only 10 caps up despite having the element of surprise.

and i have 11x more incoming from simple than from impact XD I think if anyone deserves credit it credit its Make No Mistakes he/she managed to outperform the rank 2 tribe :)

You mean this war surprised you all? Riiiiight...

... Or what Zach said lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and i have 11x more incoming from simple than from impact XD I think if anyone deserves credit it credit its Make No Mistakes he/she managed to outperform the rank 2 tribe :)

That's right Cloud, we're only up 10 caps, cause ya know, nobles travel instantly when a tribe declares. Oh wait, that's right....

DeletedUser

surprise?

you may not have known it was today but for along time all talk has been about when the 2 biggest tribes in the world will finally war. and stacking borders has been done for a while, attacks from both tribes have happened before the decleration.

its not even a day in so stats show nothing.

Bolrog

With the Gians merge, of course it did, we were suppose to not pay attention to things like that.

You got the memo right? The one saying that the merge was not targeted at us, but that they needed the help with smurfs after 4 months?

DeletedUser99773

ohhhhhh everyone keeps secrets from me :(

no but serious everyone gains a marginal advantage when you declare you cannot deny that

DeletedUser95593

We all agree with my post then? Good to know, last time I make a big post!

Incessant trolling is all you guys are getting now, I hope you are happy with yourselves.

DeletedUser105908

ohhhhhh everyone keeps secrets from me :(

no but serious everyone gains a marginal advantage when you declare you cannot deny that

Well you gave us a surprise when you recruited gians, we had to push things forward, if you where smart you would of had everything organized before recruiting gians then declared on us and then that would have been a big surprise

Bolrog

Incessant trolling is all you guys are getting now, I hope you are happy with yourselves.

ummm, have to think about for a bit......

Yeah I am, your definitely right about that

DeletedUser105908

I came on and checked these forums after a few hours and I skipped all the posts that had you posting every other time, its just senseless dribble and petty arguements.

DeletedUser

go away noob, you need to build those villages up for me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How was it a surprise? I think everyone knew this was gonna happen :lol:

apparently now days you have to write a 10 page paper stating your reasons for declaring and giving them time to discuss it amongst their tribe.

if you dont do that then any declaration is called a "surprise" and people get mad... 'blah' blah' blah'

the game goes on.

DeletedUser104693

Agreed. So why is iCrew saying stupid things like:

"You are 18 mil + bigger then us
About 38 mil +- not exact with your family
And still find the need to get more tribes in on the gang bang lol"

How is there a gangbang on Impact when they declared AND there side is bigger :S

So you telling me you've gone from saying k f m is an idiot and knows nothing n that what he says is rubbish to agreeing with him?
Again only when it suits you

You said our diplo is bad.. Look at where you are at lol
Is it our fault you couldnt finish off "shit" tribes.. No

Get over yourself, you are arguing with everyone maybe it's time to stop n look at who's wrong
Everyone or you, it's pretty clear to the masses who is

Your laughable at the very least I'll give you that

DeletedUser95593

So you telling me you've gone from saying k f m is an idiot and knows nothing n that what he says is rubbish to agreeing with him?
Again only when it suits you

How dare you spread such heinous lies! KFM is the one of the best TW players I know, only surpassed by me. :icon_cool:

You said our diplo is bad.. Look at where you are at lol
Is it our fault you couldnt finish off "shit" tribes.. No

You make it sound like Impact declaring is the end of Riot! :lol:

Our diplo seems to be great, we stopped a worldwide gangbang and are now fighting a war on more even terms. Problem?

Get over yourself, you are arguing with everyone maybe it's time to stop n look at who's wrong
Everyone or you, it's pretty clear to the masses who is

It sure as hell is. Me, right?

Better then the masses of crap n lies you been trying to feed people

Lies make baby Jesus cry. And I for one have never made baby Jesus cry.

shanggudoy

nice declaration... good luck to both sides...

so much talking happening and its just only the 2nd day...

Stats speak louder, stats pls?

DeletedUser

You know Pro have 4 members with a total of 277.313 right? And that we don't actually have any diplomatic relationship with them whatsoever. Nor do we use bashers anymore.

Noodle can Op. What my lovely tribesmates have been saying is that they can't Op well. They have ~5000 vills to throw around so no, let's not ignore them.

I think that makes Simple, Noodle and Impact Vs Riot F. :)

Pro. is still in use, let's look at aubreyshero. He is being hit by matic65 for alphabonkers. The only villages being hit are villages clearly in Riot territory. There hasn't been any direct intervention by alphabonkers (I'm assuming that alpha is the employer due to previous history with aubrey and that matric is under alpha's protection. I'm sorry if I'm wrong) but we will see in a few days. I know this is Rx but you said riot DOES NOT use bashers....that appears to be a lie.

DeletedUser

You know Impact aren't the only one warring us right? That hadn't crossed your mind at all, no?

You declared on us whilst we are warring Noodle and Simple. If anything you are gang banging us :|

Are you serious? We gangbanging you? Oh wow, that is some of the stupidest shit I have ever heard. You recruit Gians, you ally FS, if Ego. was still around I'm pretty sure you would of allied them.

Don't say your getting Gang Banged just because your not finishing your wars. Not our problem.

DeletedUser

Are you serious? We gangbanging you? Oh wow, that is some of the stupidest shit I have ever heard. You recruit Gians, you ally FS, if Ego. was still around I'm pretty sure you would of allied them.

Don't say your getting Gang Banged just because your not finishing your wars. Not our problem.

Wait... you mean the idea of war is to actually finish off/destroy your opponent rather than just pushing them back??

Then again... I heard that actually destroying tribes was hard and that letting your enemies regroup/rebuild was what all the cool kids are doing now days.:lol:

DeletedUser95593

:lol:

I love how when iCrew says we are gang banging Impact no one cares. Then when I say Impact are gang banging us you all get touchy about it.

Touchy gang bangers. :icon_rolleyes:

Pro. is still in use, let's look at aubreyshero. He is being hit by matic65 for alphabonkers. The only villages being hit are villages clearly in Riot territory. There hasn't been any direct intervention by alphabonkers (I'm assuming that alpha is the employer due to previous history with aubrey and that matric is under alpha's protection. I'm sorry if I'm wrong) but we will see in a few days. I know this is Rx but you said riot DOES NOT use bashers....that appears to be a lie.

Okay Riot officially don't use bashers. As in no basher being used by a tribe member is protected. If I wanted to rim matic I could with no repercussions. Not that I would these Impact guys seem alot easier to noble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.