Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You forgot to mention Rx too :D

Rx has not entered into the war, we are at war with gians and what is now RU, we dont have diplomacy with impact just ask any of their members and we have no diplomacy with Riot or their family/meatshields

yes we have had hostilities with ex gian players but other than that we havent attacked anyone in riot proper nor have we had any attacks from them (that will probably subject to change within a few days) so if riot attacks us we will fight back just like we did gians and its family

DeletedUser

I came on and checked these forums after a few hours and I skipped all the posts that had you posting every other time, its just senseless dribble and petty arguements.

Your posts are any different? :lol:

DeletedUser104693

Can we get something useful like a map, someone? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Not that I would these Impact guys seem alot easier to noble.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: Riot!, Revolt

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153,286
Side 2: 9,282
Difference: 144,004

chart
[/spoil]

You were saying Choco? How do we seem easier to noble? You've done nothing against us to make an even decent guess, outside of nobling brand-new villages from a 2-continent distance merge.

Try again.

DeletedUser104693

Dovah on a recap

He's been given his final warning, no more lost villages :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You can't finish wars, we can/do ;)

its ridiculously funny to know that you have no idea how many wars riot have finished. dont worry we will try to finish impact before simple and noodle for your taste :D

DeletedUser

Obviously Impact are going to have the early lead, they were the ones to declare, and therefor should be more prepared.
The conquer stats won't reflect the true nature of the confrontation for at least a few days yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.