Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lies

Alpha told me its got so bad in riot! he wants me to take an account and take over as duke.

He said its got that bad anythings worth ago, didnt he tell you?

I got the ingame mail i tell you.

Trying to be smarty pants again, eh ?! k f m, you are slowly getting to the worst posters list. Keep on pushing, it is not far that you will reach that land.

I hope you don't run before i reach you :axemen:

I hope you do not perform a so called real-lifer, when we focus at you.

Well you gave us a surprise when you recruited gians, we had to push things forward, if you where smart you would of had everything organized before recruiting gians then declared on us and then that would have been a big surprise

I am sorry to surprise you all and put water to your plan of warring Riot! with the help of Gians F. TKT F. Simple Noodle. Now you got only yourself to war, let see how you do it this time w/o the help of the other tribes ;)

You can't finish wars, we can/do ;)

what's the fun in finishing wars, we like to play with our enemies to agonize them long and slow :icon_wink: You will feel that pretty soon :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Largest war of this world. Good luck to both sides + those who are yet to join in this war.

DeletedUser104693

I am sorry to surprise you all and put water to your plan of warring Riot! with the help of Gians F. TKT F. Simple Noodle. Now you got only yourself to war, let see how you do it this time w/o the help of the other tribes ;)

We only began playing the game you started :icon_wink:
Scared we were doing a better job so ran for a merge, its alright really
You did raise your chances of surviving even if it wasn't by much
:lol:

what's the fun in finishing wars, we like to play with our enemies to agonize them long and slow :icon_wink: You will feel that pretty soon :icon_cool:

More to the point your inability to finish something you've started?

Still waiting for all your bitch tribes to declare on us
:icon_rolleyes:

Responses are in bold :)

DeletedUser

I am sorry to surprise you all and put water to your plan of warring Riot! with the help of Gians F. TKT F. Simple Noodle.
Weren't you fighting almost all of these anyway, because "we like to play with our enemies to agonize them long and slow"

DeletedUser

Now Alpha, since I'm not leadership I can't be 100% sure, but I'd be willing to bet Impact didn't have any plans against Riot that included TKT F. I'm also pretty sure our plans for Riot only involved Noodle/Simple when you recruited our ally. As for including Gians F., sure they were included. They were our ally, someone who had told MadSquad on multiple occasions they would war Riot.

Turn's out their word is about as trustworthy as they are useful....not very.

Hopefully Riot itself provides more of a challenge than the cannon fodder they recruited from Gians.

DeletedUser

I know how to, it's just too much effort on the phone ;)
Which in turn makes it a lot more effort for people to respond to such a post, as you can't directly quote from a quote.

Anyways, back on topic.
Best of luck Riot! I hope to see a good showing from you lot, but not expecting much of your recent recruits...

DeletedUser

Impact does know they've only nobled 22 villas at this point in time (giggle)

A lot of hot air with that "Impact"

never the less. Carry on, it's rather funny watching all the hoot and hollering.

A Perfect Circle

Impact does know they've only nobled 22 villas at this point in time (giggle)

A lot of hot air with that "Impact"

never the less. Carry on, it's rather funny watching all the hoot and hollering.

one every hour since declaration, I don't see a problem with that.

DeletedUser105718

All/most of the villages you captured are near/in your clusters. That's obviously a big achievement to take. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Which in turn makes it a lot more effort for people to respond to such a post, as you can't directly quote from a quote.

Anyways, back on topic.
Best of luck Riot! I hope to see a good showing from you lot, but not expecting much of your recent recruits...

The new recruits are the only ones that seem to be fighting back atm:)

DeletedUser

All/most of the villages you captured are near/in your clusters. That's obviously a big achievement to take. :icon_idea:

What about the others the ones behind your lines? as you did say most and i looked at stats.

Also if its not a big deal to take the ones in there area why hasnt riot! taken the ones in theres? or even recapped the ones in theres that they lost, i mean support must have taken a while to get there.

DeletedUser

one every hour since declaration, I don't see a problem with that.

That's an impressive thing I suppose, since you are going to finish off Riot! quick like you folks already mention.

The only problem I see is there needs to like 1000 folds hours in day for you. :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.