Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Half this thread is them going on about w56 :icon_rolleyes:
I would say 41 villages is a good start against this "elite" riot tribe

Sounds more like 54 to me, how did things go for Punch! there ?

Oh thats right, a whole lot of bullshit on the externals how awesome you were then got your head kicked in :icon_rolleyes:

Enjoy :)

DeletedUser

Sounds more like 54 to me, how did things go for Punch! there ?

Oh thats right, a whole lot of bullshit on the externals how awesome you were then got your head kicked in :icon_rolleyes:

Enjoy :)

Punch got betrayed after saving raw, gangbanged etc.
Not much we could do there. I still enjoyed kicking ass on that world :lol:

But this is not w54, this is w61, If you want to discuss something about that world we can take it to pm. Stay on-topic? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser98503

Just a little harder alyxar and maybe you could put a pillow case over your head as well so we have an easier time pretending it is not you "beating" us so hard.

speaking of crying.

Quote me! That's right. Never said I was the one beating you guys. Trolled much? :D

DeletedUser95741

Seeing as Simple are part of this war too....

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Simple

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 7
Difference: 110

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,130,049
Side 2: 70,132
Difference: 1,059,917

chart

120 mil (Riot! & Revolt)
6 mil (Simple)

What the hell do you expect with that kind of size difference? Be proud your only out numbering them by 20 to 1

DeletedUser

Quote me! That's right. Never said I was the one beating you guys. Trolled much? :D

Must I explain everything to you? :icon_rolleyes:

Just a little harder alyxar and maybe you could put a pillow case over your head as well so we have an easier time pretending it is not you "beating" us so hard.

Sounds like the script to a dirty movie

Get it yet? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Punch got betrayed after saving raw, gangbanged etc.
Not much we could do there. I still enjoyed kicking ass on that world :lol:

But this is not w54, this is w61, If you want to discuss something about that world we can take it to pm. Stay on-topic? :icon_rolleyes:

The only interesting tribe on 54 that "Punched" <--- note pun above their weight was Zombie, stay on topic urself matey :icon_wink:

I have no idea on your tribal positions but I hope you have Duke privs when Illyxar quits 'when his dog dies at the same time he has incoming'

Let us see where stats are 7 days from now before we start beating our collective chests shall we ? :)

DeletedUser104693

Riot were the ones telling other tribes they were bad because they couldn't do something as 'simple' as recapping and/or sniping til support gets there lol

Also previously stating that tribes that don't stack there fronts where there is an obvious/potential war threatening are stupid

And this was a pretty obvious war coming.. maybe riot thought we'd be too scared or intimidated by their mass recruiting and would never declare n simply continue with just small border skirmishes :icon_rolleyes:

This will be a long n hard war no doubt for both tribes as we both see ourselves being around till the end :icon_razz:

This is what the game is about, wars n the bigger the better I say so gl to both sides :icon_biggrin:

Both tribes deserve respect but only time will tell who will end up on top n I am obvs going with Impact :icon_cool:
but gl riot!

DeletedUser

The only interesting tribe on 54 that "Punched" <--- note pun above their weight was Zombie, stay on topic urself matey :icon_wink:

I have no idea on your tribal positions but I hope you have Duke privs when Illyxar quits 'when his dog dies at the same time he has incoming'

Let us see where stats are 7 days from now before we start beating our collective chests shall we ? :)

We "Punched" the shit outta win until the gangbang started :icon_wink:
Please take this to pm if you wish to talk about w54.

Well i hope riot learn how to recap and defend in those 7 days :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, Revolt
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 281
Side 2: 189
Difference: 92

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 53
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,563,078
Side 2: 1,740,539
Difference: 822,539

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,360
Side 2: 506,150
Difference: 458,790

chart

DeletedUser

You guys are winning for now, but even with that, we are still outgrowing you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wonder if that has something to do with the extra ~10 members and riot eating Revolt....

Does it really matter if it's working?
We also haven't even started our offensive yet:)
TBH, the amount that we are down is not nearly as bad as I expected and considering we are all such "huggers" and "shitty players", I'd say we are not doing too badly for a group who couldn't even get our shit together to pre-emptively stack a front, which was an obvious threat.

DeletedUser

The equation is simple, not being able to recap 48 vills = noobs.

DeletedUser104693

You only started outgrowing us after your mass recruiting stunt :icon_wink:

You expected more caps we expected less
Funny how things look from the other side huh :)

I would hope your offensive is still to come haha

DeletedUser100466

You only started outgrowing us after your mass recruiting stunt :icon_wink:

You expected more caps we expected less
Funny how things look from the other side huh :)

I would hope your offensive is still to come haha

Blah Blah Blah
Sorry did you say something :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser100466

Cool story bro. Tell it again. :icon_rolleyes:

I got another one for you :icon_wink:

Thanks to all the now Riot! players who's helped in giving me this award :icon_biggrin:

6 hours left in the day until I get my defender of the day award, 552k troops killed and I have not yet lost a single village. :icon_cool:

image.php

DeletedUser105906

Yeah an even better story is your members begging me not snipe their trains xD. I stopped playing after 1 million points, so your taking this long to noble a player less account? That is a cool story bro!

Hey why don't you try to get me to co some one in Riot again lol

DeletedUser105718

Sniping doesn't really give you any ODD at all. Thus you were stacked.

Obviously it takes a lot of skill to get stacked. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser105906

Sniping doesn't really give you any ODD at all. Thus you were stacked.

Obviously it takes a lot of skill to get stacked. :icon_idea:

Yeah, I was going to get stacked by my 3 branch family right? :icon_rolleyes:

Those troops used were 90% mine, my tribe only had around 4-5 of my villages support with around 3d.

When did I say sniping gives you ODD :icon_confused: ? Although I think I was the first to defeat 350 nobleman, most of which came from sniping.

Status
Not open for further replies.