Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105718

Yeah, I was going to get stacked by my 3 branch family right? :icon_rolleyes:

Those troops used were 90% mine, my tribe only had around 4-5 of my villages support with around 3d.

When did I say sniping gives you ODD :icon_confused: ? Although I think I was the first to defeat 350 nobleman, most of which came from sniping.

Well, you did a pretty poor job sniping then?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, Revolt
Side 2:
Players: xCyber

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 0
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 809,723
Difference: 809,723

chart

[/spoil]

:icon_idea:

DeletedUser105906

Well, you did a pretty poor job sniping then?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, Revolt
Side 2:
Players: xCyber

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 809,723
Difference: 809,723

chart

[/spoil]

:icon_idea:

I guess you don't pay much attention do you? I said I stopped playing. Do you reply to my post without reading it?:icon_neutral:

Not to mention that was the 3rd OP launched on me by multiple players. You can ask st.yawz, baldi, and jza how well I snipe when I actually played.

You post as if you were some way involved in this :icon_eek:
If you were sorry, I have no idea who you are.

DeletedUser

I guess you don't pay much attention do you? I said I stopped playing. Do you reply to my post without reading it?:icon_neutral:

Not to mention that was the 3rd OP launched on me by multiple players. You can ask st.yawz, baldi, and jza how well I snipe when I actually played.

You post as if you were some way involved in this :icon_eek:
If you were sorry, I have no idea who you are.

Ofcourse you stopped playing, almost everyone does after constant attack and losing some villages. At least you stopped a bit later... :icon_rolleyes:

3rd OP, 10th OP, does it matter !? No.

At the end - you have lost 85 villages to Riot! and your acc has stopped, one more opponent gone.

That's what matter :icon_wink:

You - Gone. Us - Still here.

DeletedUser105718

Yes, and stopped playing why? Your defense ran out?

Great, you sniped a couple of trains as you had free time. You were able to defend for a couple of weeks. Though you still unable to hold out in the long term. You proved nothing, asides that you know how to snipe. Afterwards, you think it's a good idea to go and brag about your "big" achievement in the forums; were you expecting praises on your greatness sir? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105906

Ofcourse you stopped playing, almost everyone does after constant attack and losing some villages. At least you stopped a bit later... :icon_rolleyes:

3rd OP, 10th OP, does it matter !? No.

At the end - you have lost 85 villages to Riot! and your acc has stopped, one more opponent gone.

That's what matter :icon_wink:

You - Gone. Us - Still here.

I did not lose a village that was my sitter :lol: I killed 15 trains before handing it off and having my account ruined.

Yes the number of OPs matter, I did not have full farms :icon_sad:

Btw, who says I am gone? :icon_wink:

Great, you sniped a couple of trains as you had free time. You were able to defend for a couple of weeks. Though you still unable to hold out in the long term. You proved nothing, asides that you know how to snipe. Afterwards, you think it's a good idea to go and brag about your "big" achievement in the forums; were you expecting praises on your greatness sir? :icon_wink:

See there you go again, you really don't know anything. You just assume and assume right? I could of held out if I wanted too, but I didn't. I decided 15 hours a day on tw wasn't really worth it.

And I did get praises, from people in Riot! too. What now? Lets see your next smart remark.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

excuse me Mr Knight Sabre may we pls have a new map

and one every 24hrs from now would be nice too :)

kgo

its getting too damn hard trolling thru all the irrelevant rubbish thats being posted here to see if theres any good PnP warfare going on here, so i'll just hope for maps
What? No.
I'll make them when I damn well please, if you want a map every 24hrs, for the duration of this war, then make them yourself.
Oh dear, you do realise KS is the chap that declared war on punctuation on the forums ? Punctuation is only one of the problems with your post but ....

I pity you if he chooses to respond, but only a little :icon_rolleyes:
I never.
Punctuation is my long term ally.
I did however declare on "Incomprehensible Posters" (tribal tag IP), but clearly I lost that futile struggle long ago.

On topic, it is interesting to note where the majority of the concurs are occurring. While Impact posters are asking "when are we going to see the real, 'elite' Riot!", they are focusing on what was previously Gians, not the long term Riot! members. A large portion of the concurs have been in K46, where Impact have Riot! surrounded on 3 sides. It's a messy front there, and the loss of the more isolated villages is to be expected.
Still waiting for Riot! to respond though. I would hope they have ops on the way soon, especially on the western end of the front.
If Impact still hold their villages in continents 35, 36, 44 and 53 in a week, I will be surprised (and disappointed in Riot!).

DeletedUser104693

Great, you sniped a couple of trains as you had free time. You were able to defend for a couple of weeks. Though you still unable to hold out in the long term. You proved nothing, asides that you know how to snipe.

When 3 players that are at least 3 times bigger then you each are spamming you with nukes n nobles and you survive for as you say a couple weeks, what is wrong with that?

Yes it proves he can snipe and hold his own

You're username is perfect in describing you because you are an extremely slow thinker

DeletedUser

I did not lose a village that was my sitter :lol: I killed 15 trains before handing it off and having my account ruined.

Yes the number of OPs matter, I did not have full farms :icon_sad:

Btw, who says I am gone? :icon_wink:

Of course, it is always the sitter and the not so good co- that ruins account all the time. How did I not think of that !? :icon_rolleyes:

You, yourself mentioned a few times that you are gone. If not, then great, you will have more chances to blame the sitters and co- again. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser105906

Of course, it is always the sitter and the not so good co- that ruins account all the time. How did I not think of that !? :icon_rolleyes:

You, yourself mentioned a few times that you are gone. If not, then great, you will have more chances to blame the sitters and co- again. :icon_biggrin:

You are entitled to your opinion. I know what happened and thats all that matters.

Who said anything about a co? I just said sitter, stick with that it makes your post look less ignorant. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser100466

You are entitled to your opinion. I know what happened and thats all that matters.

Who said anything about a co? I just said sitter, stick with that it makes your post look less ignorant. :icon_idea:

So correct me if i am wrong you lost 1-2 village out of 127 (approx) because of sitter then you rage quit and lost 85 (approx) .

mother holly of god :icon_surprised: didn't know after losing one village you have the option to quit and blame sitters :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser105906

So correct me if i am wrong you lost 1-2 village out of 127 (approx) because of sitter then you rage quit and lost 85 (approx) .

mother holly of god :icon_surprised: didn't know after losing one village you have the option to quit and blame sitters :icon_neutral:

Nope I lost 10 villages in about 4 hours since I had a class to go to. I had about 117 then.

I quit the account because I did not want to spend the 15 hours a day I had the 2 days before defending against nobles.
My sitter being to lazy to snipe when I had everything organized and tagged for him didn't really help either though.

Less assumptions please. Then again 100% of all your posts are crap. You don't want to recruit me any more? :lol:

DeletedUser105718

When 3 players that are at least 3 times bigger then you each are spamming you with nukes n nobles and you survive for as you say a couple weeks, what is wrong with that?

Yes it proves he can snipe and hold his own

The only thing he proved right now, is that he cannot stick it up to the end. Holding your own ground when you have a lot of defensive villages is barely any achievement; just requires time. He did good for a time - yes, though as said quite a few times. It does not matter.

When 3 players that are at least 3 times bigger then you

2012-06-19 xCyber Rx 78. -1,183,592 -121 +11,809,377 +4,406,054 +7,403,323

2012-06-20 st.yawZ Gians 109. +950,545 +101 +18,529,299 +5,293,861 =13,235,438
2012-06-20 baldi4129 Gians 84. +1,160,594 =119 +6,159,402 +4,971,405 +1,187,997
2012-06-20 Jza08 Gians 25. +1,643,599 +170 =6,171,862 =4,799,860 =1,372,002

None of the above was bigger. Perhaps you should revise your mathematical knowledge? :icon_idea:

If you have anything more to say - please pm me as this isn't the right place for these kind of discutions

DeletedUser100466

Nope I lost 10 villages in about 4 hours since I had a class to go to. I had about 117 then.

I quit the account because I did not want to spend the 15 hours a day I had the 2 days before defending against nobles.
My sitter being to lazy to snipe when I had everything organized and tagged for him didn't really help either though.

Less assumptions please. Then again 100% of all your posts are crap. You don't want to recruit me any more? :lol:

exuses excuses excuses

You don't want to recruit me any more?
I think when you were in sp , you came to me begging to join gians and i said no :lol:

DeletedUser105906

The only thing he proved right now, is that he cannot stick it up to the end. Holding your own ground when you have a lot of defensive villages is barely anything; just requires time.

2012-06-19 xCyber Rx 78. -1,183,592 -121 +11,809,377 +4,406,054 +7,403,323

2012-06-20 st.yawZ Gians 109. +950,545 +101 +18,529,299 +5,293,861 =13,235,438
2012-06-20 baldi4129 Gians 84. +1,160,594 =119 +6,159,402 +4,971,405 +1,187,997
2012-06-20 Jza08 Gians 25. +1,643,599 +170 =6,171,862 =4,799,860 =1,372,002

None of the above was bigger. Perhaps you should revise your mathematical knowledge? :icon_idea:

Who says I had a lot of defensive villages? I don't think you know my account better than me :lol:
Yes a lot of time which I really didn't feel like spending, since sniping only works when they don't noble nuke you, which they had begun to do.

Err perhaps you should revise your mathematical knowledge? :lol:

These are the stats from just 3 of the 6/7 players who attacked me the day before i started losing villages. I see them all with more villages than me.

2012-07-05 xCyber Rx 106. +1,192,148 +122

2012-07-05 baldi4129 Riot! 82. +1,400,637 +143
2012-07-05 Jza08 Riot! 42. +1,784,821 =184
2012-07-05 st.yawZ Riot! 110. +1,172,593 +123

exuses excuses excuses

I think when you were in sp , you came to me begging to join gians and i said no :lol:

You think? Show me some proof. I NEVER would want to join Gians. I remember you asking me to form your FOURTH family tribe! lololol

DeletedUser

exuses excuses excuses

Dont you regret that decision though now lol.

He kicked gian families butts into disbanding and running to riot.

DeletedUser104693

The only thing he proved right now, is that he cannot stick it up to the end. Holding your own ground when you have a lot of defensive villages is barely any achievement; just requires time. He did good for a time - yes, though as said quite a few times. It does not matter.

3 people, 3x your size attacking you, they kill all your troops, what do you do?
Try rebuilding and defend with the 10 spears n swords you're able to build by the time the next wave of nukes and nobles arrive?

I would like to see you hold your own ground without troops lol you make it sound possible

And your boasting of taking out a player 1/3 of the size of any of the 3 attacking him matters?

A Perfect Circle

3 people, 3x your size attacking you, they kill all your troops, what do you do?
Try rebuilding and defend with the 10 spears n swords you're able to build by the time the next wave of nukes and nobles arrive?

I would like to see you hold your own ground without troops lol you make it sound possible

And your boasting of taking out a player 1/3 of the size of any of the 3 attacking him matters?

Look at his recent nobles, internals and barbs, that is all he has done for all of July. Before that...tbs, so yes slow thinker is experianced at fighting small players. I wouldnt take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.