Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99773

You are entitled to your opinion. I know what happened and thats all that matters.

Who said anything about a co? I just said sitter, stick with that it makes your post look less ignorant. :icon_idea:

hey if i was this sitter i would be pissed off at you, you cant be asked to look after your account so dump it on someone they lose a village and suddenly your pointing fingers thats just being obnoxious and inconsiderate towards whoever was sitting you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey if i was this sitter i would be pissed off at you, you cant be asked to look after your account so dump it on someone they lose a village and suddenly your pointing fingers thats just being obnoxious and inconsiderate towards whoever was sitting you.

Because this conversation is once again entirely relevant to this thread.

DeletedUser

I did not lose a village that was my sitter :lol: I killed 15 trains before handing it off and having my account ruined.

Yes the number of OPs matter, I did not have full farms :icon_sad:

Btw, who says I am gone? :icon_wink:

If you have to rely on a sitter to keep you afloat you don't deserve an unruined account.

DeletedUser

What? No.
I'll make them when I damn well please, if you want a map every 24hrs, for the duration of this war, then make them yourself.

I never.
Punctuation is my long term ally.
I did however declare on "Incomprehensible Posters" (tribal tag IP), but clearly I lost that futile struggle long ago.

On topic, it is interesting to note where the majority of the concurs are occurring. While Impact posters are asking "when are we going to see the real, 'elite' Riot!", they are focusing on what was previously Gians, not the long term Riot! members. A large portion of the concurs have been in K46, where Impact have Riot! surrounded on 3 sides. It's a messy front there, and the loss of the more isolated villages is to be expected.
Still waiting for Riot! to respond though. I would hope they have ops on the way soon, especially on the western end of the front.
If Impact still hold their villages in continents 35, 36, 44 and 53 in a week, I will be surprised (and disappointed in Riot!).

Knight, I'm going to respond to your post because it's one of the few on-topic posts I've seen in the last several pages. Thank you.

While a lot of our conquers so far have indeed come from ex-Gians, I don't see them as being any different from the long-term Riot members. Riot obviously thought they were good enough to recruit, and join the main tribe at that rather than the family for inactives and shitty players, so if it turns out those ex-Gians aren't up to snuff than that is Riot's fault.

I also find it incomprehensible that Riot didn't see this war coming and begin to prepare for it by stacking the frontlines. Impact knew the war was coming the second we noticed Gians merging into Riot to surround us on two fronts, and it only became more obvious the war was inevitable when we found out Riot had spoken to FS about hitting us from a 3rd side. Riot laid the groundwork that was the cause of this war, and yet they did no prep-work....whereas Impact, operating at an obvious disadvantage because we were reacting to Riot's moves rather than the other way around, managed to get their war prep completed and declare before Riot got their shit together.

I won't say Riot doesn't have good players, in fact from what little I know about them they appear to have many good players, along with some great ones. What I will say though, is they have made questionable moves lately, that may end up harming them more than they helped.

DeletedUser105908

Knight, I'm going to respond to your post because it's one of the few on-topic posts I've seen in the last several pages. Thank you.

While a lot of our conquers so far have indeed come from ex-Gians, I don't see them as being any different from the long-term Riot members. Riot obviously thought they were good enough to recruit, and join the main tribe at that rather than the family for inactives and shitty players, so if it turns out those ex-Gians aren't up to snuff than that is Riot's fault.

I also find it incomprehensible that Riot didn't see this war coming and begin to prepare for it by stacking the frontlines. Impact knew the war was coming the second we noticed Gians merging into Riot to surround us on two fronts, and it only became more obvious the war was inevitable when we found out Riot had spoken to FS about hitting us from a 3rd side. Riot laid the groundwork that was the cause of this war, and yet they did no prep-work....whereas Impact, operating at an obvious disadvantage because we were reacting to Riot's moves rather than the other way around, managed to get their war prep completed and declare before Riot got their shit together.

I won't say Riot doesn't have good players, in fact from what little I know about them they appear to have many good players, along with some great ones. What I will say though, is they have made questionable moves lately, that may end up harming them more than they helped.

Yeah I definitely expected to see a much slower start to this war. I thought that Riot! would of had every frontline Riot! and Ex-Gians village stacked before they even started the merger. I infact expected Riot! to get a declaration out before us. Thats why I made the video that says "Impact are Ready" as I expected them to declare and it was to let them know we where ready, but nothing came. I have to say nice job to our leaderships quick response. We knew war was coming as both sides where moving many players to eachothers war front, I would have expected Riot!s leadership to have had everything stacked and prepared much better also.

DeletedUser100466

Only one question if gians was so shitty why you asked them to war Riot!:icon_rolleyes:
Whine all you want but you know the end result :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105908

Only one question if gians was so shitty why you asked them to war Riot!:icon_rolleyes:

Extra troops is extra troops.

The only reason Riot! took you guys in was clearly because they wanted the extra O and D villages for the upcoming war. They knew it was either gonna be gians vs them or with them. They choose to merge with you guys which was something I dont think anyone would have expected, I would have thought Riot! would have taken in atleast 10 of your top members, but I was disappointed when they recruited the whole heap, it just says to me "we will do anything to win a war" ... somehow I do not think that all the extra tag along member that Riot! recruited from Gians will actually stay in Riot! if they do come out on top of this war...

DeletedUser

Riot were the ones telling other tribes they were bad because they couldn't do something as 'simple' as recapping and/or sniping til support gets there lol

Also previously stating that tribes that don't stack there fronts where there is an obvious/potential war threatening are stupid

And this was a pretty obvious war coming.. maybe riot thought we'd be too scared or intimidated by their mass recruiting and would never declare n simply continue with just small border skirmishes :icon_rolleyes:

This will be a long n hard war no doubt for both tribes as we both see ourselves being around till the end :icon_razz:

This is what the game is about, wars n the bigger the better I say so gl to both sides :icon_biggrin:

Both tribes deserve respect but only time will tell who will end up on top n I am obvs going with Impact :icon_cool:
but gl riot!

Finally one really good post on topic. Thank you for that. And I agree this game is about wars like this and that is what makes it fun to play.

You guys are winning for now, but even with that, we are still outgrowing you :icon_razz:
Change growing to recruiting and you will be right.

This is exactly what Riot is/was telling noodle. The only reason noodle still exists in Riot eyes is because we just recruit everyone in our way. Now Riot is doing what they accuse others to do. Hypocrisy once again.

Kind of when WASP recruited those players behind Impact lines and they thought Impact will just ignore it. Now Riot does the same thing and expects no repercussions.

Its one thing to ask them to war Riot, its another thing to hug them all and create a mega family tribe as Riot did.

DeletedUser105718

This is exactly what Riot is/was telling noodle. The only reason noodle still exists in Riot eyes is because we just recruit everyone in our way. Now Riot is doing what they accuse others to do.

Wait; what's wrong with growing? :icon_confused:

Its one thing to ask them to war Riot, its another thing to hug them all and create a mega family tribe as Riot did.

The initial though of them fighting us is fine; although as they were asked by Impact to do so they are basically trowing everything that they got on us and calling it a day. Impact are just using the leftover players as tools.

DeletedUser

The initial though of them fighting us is fine; although as they were asked by Impact to do so they are basically trowing everything that they got on us and calling it a day. Impact are just using the leftover players as tools.

Nothing wrong with growing. What is wrong is Riot utter hypocrisy accusing others of something and then turn around and do exactly the same thing.
If you are proud to be hypocrite then nothing is wrong here.

I have no clue what you mean in your other comment. I said Impact had no plans to hug Gians. If they asked Gians to fight Riot is one thing but Riot went ahead and hugged the whole already family tribe and created the biggest family tribe out there. Once again hypocrisy considering Riot bashing all families out there before this.

DeletedUser

If an ally recruits everyone decent in the tribe then leaves the smaller players there and drops diplomacy and starts attacks what do you expect them to do?

I know if i was them id make as much trouble for you as possible.

They know they are screwed so are just out to cause trouble to those that screwed them.

Maybe you should have thought what would happen before recruiting.

At whoever in riot is saying impact only noble isolated villages.

mpact taking most villages in k46 which is shared by riot and impact and the k above 36 is conroled by riot, i dont see them as isolated villages anymore.

Before the gians merge almurph was isolated now hes just frontline so stop making excuses.

DeletedUser

Rath, you're just being a troll with this post, blatantly misinterpreting what I said. I made it clear that Riot obviously thought Gians was good enough to recruit, and that because of that there is no difference between Riot villages and ex-Gians villages. They're all Riot now.

DeletedUser105718

Nothing wrong with growing. What is wrong is Riot utter hypocrisy accusing others of something and then turn around and do exactly the same thing.
If you are proud to be hypocrite then nothing is wrong here.

I don't understand your point; we recruited before the war. Which would in any way differ from w/e you were accused to do. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't understand your point; we recruited before the war. Which would in any way differ from w/e you were accused to do. :icon_wink:

Once again slowthinker, no pun intended but think a bit faster. I am telling you that your tribe, that is Riot, is mass recruiting and mass hugging. That is something you have ridiculed an bashed other tribes for (especially noodle), and therefore that becomes a form of hypocrisy. So, to sum up, you tribe, that is Riot, is a bunch of hypocrites. Understand?

DeletedUser105718

Once again slowthinker, no pun intended but think a bit faster. I am telling you that your tribe, that is Riot, is mass recruiting and mass hugging. That is something you have ridiculed an bashed other tribes for (especially noodle), and therefore that becomes a form of hypocrisy. So, to sum up, you tribe, that is Riot, is a bunch of hypocrites. Understand?

We neither mass - recruited nor hugged. It was a valid strategical move; otherwise Gians would be warring us at this very moment. Also stating that a tribe mass-hugs when it has a lot more war captures then you is pretty ignorant.

If you, as a leader cannot understand this; I can only pity Noodle.

DeletedUser

We neither mass - recruited nor hugged. It was a valid strategical move; otherwise Gians would be warring us at this very moment.

If you, as a leader cannot understand this; I can only pity Noodle.

recruiting out of fear for what might happen is hugging and mass recruiting.

Recruiting 60 players is mass recruiting nomatter how you see it.

DeletedUser95593

I don't recall Riot ridiculing Noodle because it was a family. I recall Riot ridiculing Noodle because it was a failed family. Rice and T-bone disbanded/ had a mass exodus a week or so after we declared. Then when players left Noodle there was a big gap in K53/54, you thought it would be a good idea to make another family after the first one failed. :|

That is what was ridiculed, the only time you were mocked for being a family was the second time after it had failed so horribly originally.

I guess Alpha made the choice for Revolt to be made as a lesson for you guys, show you how its done :)

Recruiting 60 players is mass recruiting nomatter how you see it.

Riot recruited 60 players did they? :O

DeletedUser

I don't recall Riot ridiculing Noodle because it was a family. I recall Riot ridiculing Noodle because it was a failed family. Rice and T-bone disbanded/ had a mass exodus a week or so after we declared. Then when players left Noodle there was a big gap in K53/54, you thought it would be a good idea to make another family after the first one failed. :|

That is what was ridiculed, the only time you were mocked for being a family was the second time after it had failed so horribly originally.

I guess Alpha made the choice for Revolt to be made as a lesson for you guys, show you how its done :)

:)

Now you just doing it show us how its done. You just twist the facts and words to suit you. Be serious.

DeletedUser

I dont know how many of the main gians tribe was recruited into riot and revolt i just named tribe max number.

but its was probably around 30 so either way still mass recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.