BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser92

So basically this is exactly why I quit?

I dunno. I figured out how to read the numbers again - I didn't need them given to me, I needed to remember how to actually read 'em - and I guess it looks like a neutral-progress war to me? Phoenx is doing some damage (Wildcats over a month's time-span was down by a 2.5:1 ratio, at one point) while some Phoenx players have taken a beating from BH (I dunno, some were mentioned?). Everyone's so gung-ho over which side is winning, but I'm gonna just point something out here...

"91896" That's how many villages BH alone has under its control, excluding families.
"45913" That's Phoenx. Excluding friends.

My point is that there is no practical way that all of those villages will be nobled by one side or another. This war isn't going to end with a total victory - that stuff went out of style years ago. This is going to end with one side growing inactive and burdened by real-life, and with the other inviting a bunch of the loser's people and moving on. The point of propaganda is to demoralize; demoralization helps contribute to inactivity, which leads to the only practical form of defeat this phase of the game offers.

Until you see huge swaths of gray talking over continents, there's just not that much to talk about in this sort of war other than to talk about the past and about small, not-suited-for-analysis biopsies. Gregory House (I assure you, he isn't real) once said something along the lines of "take a cup of water out of the ocean, and you'll have evidence that there are no fish in it." That's how I interpret it. Wildcats can be down 2.5:1 villages, but that really doesn't speak to much of anything at this point. When one tribe or another as a whole is down that many, then there's something to talk about.

Now get off my lawn! *cocks shotgun*

DeletedUser67579

Very good post JP and very true. It will come down to who can last the longest

DeletedUser70594

Keep up sending your so called "LOVE" out ... This cant save you .. Simple - BH cant win this world. Because i`m in Phx .. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Keep up sending your so called "LOVE" out ... This cant save you .. Simple - BH cant win this world. Because i`m in Phx .. :icon_wink:

lol really cham is that what you can come up with so you sole reason anyone wins. its not cause tribe mates help each other or anything else... its all cause your the new twgod now huh? you and paj running around tooting your horns like your just so awesome and non can beat you well i got news for you no one is invincible lol. according to you no one should play at all huh cause your playing it

DeletedUser80608

We all know that you stay in phnx is in your wifes hands as she don't like you playing I see no long future for you in game..

DeletedUser

We all know that you stay in phnx is in your wifes hands as she don't like you playing I see no long future for you in game..

dirty tactics lets send nice flowers to cham wife

maybe she can burn his computer :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser70594

lol really cham is that what you can come up with so you sole reason anyone wins. its not cause tribe mates help each other or anything else... its all cause your the new twgod now huh? you and paj running around tooting your horns like your just so awesome and non can beat you well i got news for you no one is invincible lol. according to you no one should play at all huh cause your playing it

i`m not a twgod but i`m better then you. i`m not wicked as you are. I lose and i gain. I dont get crazy for every single village i lose like you... i lost like 2Ks while i was away but who cares?? now i have nobles to cut your DUKE from k56 (BTW where is he?? :)) ... My morale is higher then it was Anytime before ... So fear me ... Once i finish your noobs near me .. i`ll jump near you i promise :)

I love my family. But it cant save ur poor trains ... they all die at my legs .. try again

Check this schiest :p

[SPOIL]Current records
Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker today (1.088.259 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!
Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world today (30 villages)!
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (40.777.425 resources)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award [/SPOIL]

i`m not going anywhere anytime soon ... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its funny how some of the ex HG where never atacked and joined Px in time
:icon_razz: thief scream Thieeeeeeeeeefffffff

Exactly which players are you referring to as never being attacked by Phoenx?

l-train
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Players: L-Train

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 21
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 226,215
Side 2: 197,249
Difference: 28,966

chart

[/spoil]

dinglenuts
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: dinglenuts

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 55
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 535,706
Side 2: 520,712
Difference: 14,994

chart

[/spoil]

Jonboy920
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Jonboy920

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 16
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 235,091
Side 2: 156,879
Difference: 78,212

chart

[/spoil]

bnkrmike24
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: bnkrmike24

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 161
Difference: 55

chart

Side 1: 913,548
Side 2: 1,395,150
Difference: 481,602

chart
[/spoil]

never back down
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: never back down

Side 1: 309
Side 2: 320
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 2,858,839
Side 2: 2,820,940
Difference: 37,899

chart

[/spoil]

Art-1

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: art-1

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 58
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 474,726
Side 2: 533,373
Difference: 58,647

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Exactly which players are you referring to as never being attacked by Phoenx?

l-train
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: L-Train

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 21
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 226,215
Side 2: 197,249
Difference: 28,966

chart

[/spoil]

dinglenuts
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: dinglenuts

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 55
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 535,706
Side 2: 520,712
Difference: 14,994

chart

[/spoil]

Jonboy920
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Jonboy920

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 16
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 235,091
Side 2: 156,879
Difference: 78,212

chart

[/spoil]

bnkrmike24
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: bnkrmike24

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 161
Difference: 55

chart

Side 1: 913,548
Side 2: 1,395,150
Difference: 481,602

chart
[/spoil]

never back down
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: never back down

Side 1: 309
Side 2: 320
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 2,858,839
Side 2: 2,820,940
Difference: 37,899

chart

[/spoil]

Art-1

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: art-1

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 58
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 474,726
Side 2: 533,373
Difference: 58,647

chart

[/spoil]

umm yea ok john is a known phx player and was only in ram to spy till phx got closer to the account and most of those caps on john came when he rejoined phx and he took some key towns and handed them to phx paj was bragging about things like that in

DeletedUser

umm yea ok john is a known phx player and was only in ram to spy till phx got closer to the account and most of those caps on john came when he rejoined phx and he took some key towns and handed them to phx paj was bragging about things like that in

Wrong, as far as I know, I am the only one who is still logging into JB account, I haven't "Handed" any key towns over. At most, I have nuked for people, I have been very lazy on nobling and just have been stock-piling.

It is very odd that there are so many odd impressions & accusations of original JB. I have never seen such an up-right guy. JB had his own plan for his own desires/goals, for you to portray him as some pawn is very humorous and slightly insulting (considering his character).

"proof or he is a crook"? Is that what your reply will be? I would consider the thorough communication with JB that I had fairly credible.

I took over JB account briefly after JB account lost K56. I also recall Phoenx AT SOME point had attacked JB according to JB. But - it was resolved quite quickly.

If you're fishing for God knows what, pick another account and try again, JB is clean.

DeletedUser

Wrong, as far as I know, I am the only one who is still logging into JB account, I haven't "Handed" any key towns over. At most, I have nuked for people, I have been very lazy on nobling and just have been stock-piling.

It is very odd that there are so many odd impressions & accusations of original JB. I have never seen such an up-right guy. JB had his own plan for his own desires/goals, for you to portray him as some pawn is very humorous and slightly insulting (considering his character).

"proof or he is a crook"? Is that what your reply will be? I would consider the thorough communication with JB that I had fairly credible.

I took over JB account briefly after JB account lost K56. I also recall Phoenx AT SOME point had attacked JB according to JB. But - it was resolved quite quickly.

If you're fishing for God knows what, pick another account and try again, JB is clean.

TXIPhoenx14th February 2010 - 21:00:024,219,283
PhoenxNone28th June 2010 - 15:19:295,610,252
NoneTXI13th July 2010 - 21:36:365,704,715
TXIDrift31st May 2011 - 02:04:4112,598,175
DriftNone23rd September 2011 - 05:04:4515,488,539
None=H==G=28th September 2011 - 18:05:3415,646,771
=H==G=None17th December 2011 - 13:04:5018,071,753
NonePhoenx03rd January 2012 - 23:02:1418,358,493

DeletedUser

you forgot paj used to brag in joint council chat about jb and as soon as phx got closer to him he was comeing home to phx he told paj who was dead in ram etc and drift

DeletedUser

you forgot paj used to brag in joint council chat about jb and as soon as phx got closer to him he was comeing home to phx he told paj who was dead in ram etc and drift
missingmatt said:
Paj posts, and everyone calls him a liar including yourself? Yet, you believe that in particular?

You can't pick and choose when you consider Paj trust-worthy and when you don't.

Believing in Paj only at your convenience is wishy-washy, and less credible than the accusations that ARE made against Paj.

You either believe everything of Paj, or you don't, why would I be any different to say that...Paj didn't say that?

See? Credibility is earned.
Why bother PMing me the same message?

DeletedUser80608

Check this schiestoel :p

[SPOIL]Current records
Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker today (1.088.259 units)!
Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world today (30 villages)!
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (40.777.425 resources)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award [/SPOIL]

This game is not about 1 day stats, we will remove you no matter how long it will take us!

DeletedUser

I would recommend (to all posters) that if you intend to bring up something involving real life you should probably restrict it to a personal anecdote unless it's a goodbye post or some other appropriate context. There is no reason to make comments about someone's family or their family dynamics in a war thread. It's both offtopic and depending on context can be offensive as well.

[just a warning - you guys aren't familiar enough with my moderating style and I'm not familiar enough with you yet to feel it necessary to go beyond a simple in thread warning on this matter.]

DeletedUser70594

This game is not about 1 day stats, we will remove you no matter how long it will take us!

i was attacker of the day 3 days in row ... That proves that i`m not going anywhere ;) ... and about removing me? FInd someone who can teach you how to send trains and may be then you will have a chanse ... now??? ZERO .i.

DeletedUser80608

i was attacker of the day 3 days in row ...

Thats another difference between you and me, you don't look at the bigger picture, you want to be the hero today.. I may lose a train or two today, but you will be removed eventualy :)

DeletedUser70594

I dont want to be a hero today ... I already am ;) And Who are you? WHat have you done?