TW's worst invention?

DeletedUser

Did you just make a new forum to rant about something you dislike? Haven't seen that before. You didn't even provide information on why you hate flags. Next Time make a thread without just saying one word.

DeletedUser71409

Never, they are great. I can't get enough of them! They make it so more interesting- And fun ! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser106946

We shall see how they play out. It is still far to early to decide if they are great, awful, or somewhere in the middle. Most likely they won't rear their ugly head until the next world, when players from this world have a distinct early game advantage.

DeletedUser71409

We shall see how they play out. It is still far to early to decide if they are great, awful, or somewhere in the middle. Most likely they won't rear their ugly head until the next world, when players from this world have a distinct early game advantage.

True that! But I think it is a great addition to the game. we will just have to wait until the world settles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the idea behind them. Though there's more parts to them we can't access right now I think they will be a great addition to the game adding more strategy.

DeletedUser

I just hope they don't get another idea from Uk servers, as I have the feeling at this rate they will also do the add on where you can buy upgrades.. And when they do.. I'll leave TW..

DeletedUser

I think world 64 is the only world they will be good on solely because nobody will have flags that are carried over from previous worlds.

G0dzP0t

I don't mind the flags the only thing I dislike is the fact that you can buy time and resources on worlds other then .net
People who can buy rank 1 make me sick...

DeletedUser94483

Other then the world transferability I am excited to see this suggestion from .net finally implemented...

DeletedUser106973

Yeah I think they'll be good here. Problem is next world. Your gonna have players starting off with an 18% Res production boost. Whilst brand new players trail behind further?
Theres a huge forum topic titled "Tribal wars. A dying game." Well how do you expect to keep newbs playing if they start off at a disadvantage?

Obviously I don't know much about flags, and I may be wrong but I think it'll they'll change it before 65.