World down to 117 players

DeletedUser97817

Don't hate me for being smarter than you. I played you, and you fell for it, real good.

We had some good laughs when I was in your tribe. :)

If you're interested to play against Insane one last time, my account is always open to co-players. Send me a message on skype. ID: "sepehr09" .

Playing me and my falling for it does not make you smarter than anyone.

No thanks on the co playing. Quite humorous that you would suggest such a thing. BTW, I blocked sepehr09 ages ago. No one likes to be played.

DeletedUser

Sep seems quite desperate on finding co-players. That doesn't usually end well.

So sep, you are offering anyone and everyone an opportunity to play your account. When you get banned or hacked, don't even think about blaming 1ns4n3.

Just getting that out there. Don't say I didn't give you a heads up^^

DeletedUser98455

But don't worry about my account getting hacked, we change the pass every night.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Am I the only one that misses solid PNP and debate/intelligent posting?

geesh.

This is how it works sep:

I make my arguement, then you are supposed to post and find holes in my view point, and state your side of the story.

Trolling, posting real life insults, and/or dodging the topic all-together are tactics people use when they are wrong.

I feel sorry for you sep, because you really don't have an arguement. Really, there is no debate. You are a scam artist (in the game, I don't know you in real life).

I will say, you are a good person at times, and I almost felt that you were coming around. You are a good player now Sep, it's just this other stuff that will always hold you back from being successful - this is not just a message from me, but from your ex tribe mates that you betrayed that once beleived in you.

You improve on that, the sky is the limit. You have a lot of potential. However, I don't expect you to learn/listen to anyone. It will always be about you and how you can get a cheap advantage.

Cmon sep, As a Duke, I see the positives in everyone -- you were recruited for a reason. If the game means this much to you, adapt, improve, and you COULD be a great player. UNTIL THEN you will be someone that people don't trust, which is worse than being a newb.

That being said, no, you're not being invited back. I hope you learned this time. If not, there will be a next time and so on...

just my two cents, take it or leave it (I expect you won't).
Take care bro, I don't regret all of it. However, you mess w/ my tribe and it's game time.
All I can ask at this point, is you jot it down somewhere and eventually "it clicks".

DeletedUser

BTW, the clock is ticking for you to noble ALL OF US.

World will probably end in 1 month time.

[spoil]hahahaha[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I dunno, but it seems Señor Ostroski has a really good co-player as it stands............erm, has anyone's sarcasm detector started bleeping yet??

DeletedUser

Hey Guys,

Just dropped by to say hi ... Been sometime since I have talked to most of you and I still often think back to my time in Insane. JohnMorgz, ThunderArf, AmishGangsta, BlueEyes just to name a few ... and of course best tribe leader I have ever had the previledge to work with Merrick :) ... Congrats to you guys that have stuck with Insane and what would appear to have major dominance of W37. Honestly wished I had the time to remaining on w37 to continue with you guys but alas RL must come first.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys,

Just dropped by to say hi ... Been sometime since I have talked to most of you and I still often think back to my time in Insane. JohnMorgz, ThunderArf, AmishGangsta, BlueEyes just to name a few ... and of course best tribe leader I have ever had the previledge to work with Merrick :) ... Congrats to you guys that have stuck with Insane and what would appear to have major dominance of W37. Honestly wished I had the time to remaining on w37 to continue with you guys but alas RL must come first.

How's it going, long time no see :) Hope real life is treating you well!

DeletedUser

I knew 1ns4n3 was going to win this world, good job. Congratulations to everyone that lasted to end game!