Trollers, flamers, newbs and l33ts... I guess nothings changed.

DeletedUser

This is simply not interesting anymore.
Its like arguing with potheads. :|
That would be all well said and all, but fact is I don't smoke pot. As for it not being interesting, why not make it so? Rather than sigh and roll your eyes at the people posting on this thread, add your own flavor to it. Otherwise simply stop posting in here and avoid it at all costs, especially if you know what is to come yes?

Possibly the worst/best troll on the interwebs?
We'll see how it goes shall we? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser1082

I suggest this; to troll the master troll we all simply stop posting here as a sign of our unanimous contempt. Don't post anything else if you agree.

DeletedUser

I suggest this; to troll the master troll we all simply stop posting here as a sign of our unanimous contempt. Don't post anything else if you agree.
But doesn't a troll need to post to make it successful? Or have we somehow managed telepathic voicing capabilities so that we can all be heard? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser56123

I don't know about you all but I'm just glad we have some good grammar and punctuation going on here. I can't stand the 5-line posts that have no commas or periods. :icon_cool: I am at peace.

Aw see at least someone is happy, good for you good sir. Remember everyone stay in school so we can make people happy with our great writing skills :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Aw see at least someone is happy, good for you good sir. Remember everyone stay in school so we can make people happy with our great writing skills :icon_cool:
wld it b ezyr if i rote it lyk tys 4 u?

DeletedUser

No, i just lost all respect for you as a troll. I'm leaving. /Thread dead

DeletedUser

No, i just lost all respect for you as a troll. I'm leaving. /Thread dead
I wasn't planning on being a troll, just kinda fell this way. Good day to you sire, may your farms be plentiful.

DeletedUser

After yet another extended break and an interstate move I am once again back on Tribal Wars; people don't know me, and that's fine by me. To be absolutely honest with you all, it's the way I'd rather it be for now. However I thought that things may have changed in the 3 Worlds I have been gone for, unfortunately I am wrong and have come back to the same old stuff on the external forums.

The trolls (supposed "elite" players) hating on family/mass recruiting tribes because that's the way they want to play the game, instead of it being played theirs.

The flamers just doing what they do, flame someone because they're bored and looking for something to do.

Then there are people like me, the ones that shake their heads at wondering why do they come back to the External Forums when we can comfortably say "It hasn't changed since I was last reading them, so maybe this time is different..."

Am I right?

Well this isn't the case for W64. So I am here to help "enlighten" some of you in some form of way or another, with this it depends entirely on whether people choose to listen to an "old fool" or not.

In saying that, this may get me hunted on W64 for some of the views I hold or it may lead me to creating some long-lasting friendships (don't laugh, it's still plausible :icon_razz:) with other players that either oppose or support my feelings upon external forums. Either way I'm not here to be a people pleaser, I am here to have some fun, play the game, learn some more and have my say on matters without a biased tone.

I wasn't planning on talking just yet but couldn't resist after seeing the threads that have been created and posted in. I will probably get trolled, fob'ed off or flamed for creating this post, but whatever shall be, shall be; and that's to come with a post that's "against the grain" (sort of). With all this being said, I'll be sticking around on W64 until (at very least) W65 opens. Troll, flame, argue or agree with me, I'm not fussed. If you guys/girls want to talk, message me in-game... just look for this name.

Happy farming everyone, peace!

PS: I wonder how many tl;dl's I'll get :lol:

I've been gone since W20something opened, and everything is still the same. (except for these churches, banners, stuff liek dat)
So yeah, it will never change :)

DeletedUser

I've been gone since W20something opened, and everything is still the same. (except for these churches, banners, stuff liek dat)
So yeah, it will never change :)
Just goes to show how correct I am with my post though, but eh, change will come when these guys mature up a bit (90% of those that play are younger then people think). I use to be like this, bagging out n00bs, flaming those that "deserved it", trolling (still do it for the hell of trolling a troll) and so on.

For now I'll just do my own thing, keep on being me and take every experience that comes of Tribal Wars as a whole with my true personality being put out in to the open. I use to play differently, act differently and so on under other names just to be either a "n00b" or an absolute jack-ss to anyone I didn't agree with.