If Wishes were Fishes

Bo-John-bo

Goooo W2V!

I haven't been around in a while but I never saw this coming before I left. Is this counted as another backstab? :p

DeletedUser67005

Nah its cool, we'll relieve W2V of a backstab streak. ;P

DeletedUser99773

Seems like W2V are still trying to recruit -MM- members, so surprised.

Hey the other way round too. i got a invite from GP saysing i can have all the barbs i want XD, i must admit the barbs was tempting

DeletedUser

Not just poor Tomm0. Zurtle seems quite desperate to pass barbs off as a comfortable lifestyle.

DeletedUser

nice declaration!!
-MM- should lose this war,they were doing nothing except nobling those barbs.All they wanted was to be bigger than w2v.Now i guess they will suffer. Its sure by recruiting those south west players they wanted to gain more land only.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Go W2V? Saying that doesn't sound right. :icon_razz: But I think my feeling towards -MM- have been made quite clear on here in the past. When balancing up the two sides W2V far surpass -MM- in how much they deserve to win.

But have a fun fight!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser107009

Attacker: Malendora
Origin: K22 MAL (247|240) K22

Quantity: 0 0 6006 0 0 2750 0 0 0 0 0 4
Losses: 0 0 6006 0 0 2750 0 0 0 0 0 4

o_O
Sending 4 nobles in an attack :icon_eek:?

Repinski

I'll warn you in advance, I'm a stat whore.

24h stats.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: -MM-

Timeframe: 03/09/2012 21:01:37 to 04/09/2012 21:01:37

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 322
Side 2: 56
Difference: 266

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,032,569
Side 2: 532,545
Difference: 2,500,024

chart
[/SPOIL]

Bo-John-bo

Nice to see W2V still have their killer skillz without me :lol:

DeletedUser67005

Go W2V? Saying that doesn't sound right. :icon_razz: But I think my feeling towards -MM- have been made quite clear on here in the past. When balancing up the two sides W2V far surpass -MM- in how much they deserve to win.

Doesn't mean much really, as there is no one that played this world that deserves to win more than W2V or -MM-. No doubt W2V have played exceptionally well, but just because your personal belief is that -MM- suck does not make it so.

How are you judging worthiness to win, exactly?

DeletedUser

All they wanted was to be bigger than w2v.Now i guess they will suffer. Its sure by recruiting those south west players they wanted to gain more land only.

Obviously that was the case (dull) - that's why each and every recruit was actually done through W2V council. Some of those were supposed to join W2V but their personal choice was to join -MM- instead. That suited W2V as the aim at that time was to merge together anyway. Just because that goal changed recently doesn't mean you can go back to past events and change the intent to suit current events or your own conspiracy theory.

DeletedUser

Obviously that was the case (dull) - that's why each and every recruit was actually done through W2V council.

That includes NWG, right? Funny enough, cause i remember distinctly, that W2V (me included) was eating him, and im pretty sure W2V council didn´t want him to join you guys.

~TcC~ aka Camel

DeletedUser

nice declaration!!
-MM- should lose this war,they were doing nothing except nobling those barbs.All they wanted was to be bigger than w2v.Now i guess they will suffer. Its sure by recruiting those south west players they wanted to gain more land only.

Lets be honest... you have no clue what you are talking about. I'm not sure what exactly we did to make you so bitter but then again I don't really care...:p

With that said I want to say I am glad people decided to just play the game now. good luck to everyone and lets have some fun!