If Wishes were Fishes

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TBH zurtle who is considered super strategic by some people ruined the things.He should have never recruited some ppl whom they should have opped.And barb nobling allowed. A guy in -MM-told me that barb nobling was enabled to keep things going ....but just before the barb nobling -mm- were opping camarasa. This op was dropped and he got inivited. So to keep things going you prefered barb nobling instaed of going against live targets. Its pathetic to say the least.From this war i can say -mm- got really good players but you guys could have plan the things lil better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84667

Could it be -MM- is keeping to the real plan which was to end the world as fast as possible? How do you make the world end fast? Recruit and merge.

A tribe keep their word and stick to the plan :icon_eek:? Impossible.

DeletedUser

TBH super idiotic zurtle who is considered super strategic by some people ruined the things.He should have never recruited some ppl whom they should have opped.And barb nobling allowed. A guy in -MM-told me that barb nobling was enabled to keep things going ....but just before the barb nobling -mm- were opping camarasa. This op was dropped and he got inivited. So to keep things going you prefered barb nobling instaed of going against live targets. Its pathetic to say the least.From this war i can say -mm- got really good players but you guys could have plan the things lil better.
doesnt sound like the Sid i know .... we should mind the words we use , i just wish we can get u banned for getting so personal for Z .

u guys are doing a good job in the field guys , then keep doing it .. iwould say its better that due to our foolishness we are warring now so u will get to win the world with the Best now ... come defeat us and take it all.

DeletedUser

Huh? Ban sidd for his opinion that Z ruined things? Surely you jest?
As for your second line; cheers, we'll strive to keep it up (Y)

@DK: Ah, but 'the' plan was always to 'win quickly, but with quality'. MM's plans obviously did not mesh with that. Besides that, I heard someone say you took up a sit in MM? I thought you loathed MM enough to ask for a W2V account in case of war? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

the point was to be polite and be respectful to each other , thats why i also said it does not sound like the Sid i know ... had it came from any one else from W2V i guess i would never have been disappointed

DeletedUser

I doubt name calling will ever affect Zurtle..lol it does seem a bit out of place though but understandable... people get crabby without proper sleep.. Maybe if those guys tucked up in the top corner decide to start helping out maybe willy wouldn't have to buy visine by the case...lol

* before anyone gets snarky... have a nap please... it was meant as a good natured ribbing..:p

DeletedUser

It's about three guys manning all of W2V right now, so give them a break. :icon_razz:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
doesnt sound like the Sid i know .... we should mind the words we use , i just wish we can get u banned for getting so personal for Z .

u guys are doing a good job in the field guys , then keep doing it .. iwould say its better that due to our foolishness we are warring now so u will get to win the world with the Best now ... come defeat us and take it all.

Aplologies for my use of words,i just commented on his IG role,it has nothing to do with RL.I'll not use these types of words in future.:)

DeletedUser84667

Besides that, I heard someone say you took up a sit in MM? I thought you loathed MM enough to ask for a W2V account in case of war? :icon_wink:

Yes I have 7 sits in MM atm.

Just wait, in about 3 days I will have 13 in W2V.

DeletedUser

Yes I have 7 sits in MM atm.

Just wait, in about 3 days I will have 13 in W2V.

The final war: Dan-Kev vs Dan-Kev, who will come out on top?

TBH super idiotic zurtle who is considered super strategic by some people ruined the things.He should have never recruited some ppl whom they should have opped.And barb nobling allowed. A guy in -MM-told me that barb nobling was enabled to keep things going ....but just before the barb nobling -mm- were opping camarasa. This op was dropped and he got inivited. So to keep things going you prefered barb nobling instaed of going against live targets. Its pathetic to say the least.From this war i can say -mm- got really good players but you guys could have plan the things lil better.

W2V and -MM- were never going to come to an agreement on the merge that was acceptable to both tribes. When I suspected this, I prepared for the inevitable war declaration by strengthening our position as much as possible. I'm not sure how you think that was strategically foolish, but whatever, you are entitled to your opinion. That's not to say I haven't made foolish moves strategically (Trusting W2V, as the MoM players have pointed out was rather foolish) but the moves you are speaking of were not foolish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
-MM- was not prepared for this war.

Some of you will argue "but you said you expected this war would happen"
Indeed I, key were "I" expected this war to happen. Did my members? No, it would appear they did not expect their ally to turn on them.

When I suspected this, I prepared for the inevitable war declaration by strengthening our position as much as possible. I'm not sure how you think that was strategically foolish, but whatever, you are entitled to your opinion.

So you recruited members to prepare for this 'inevitable' war. The last member being recruited on the 17th of August. The declaration was made on the 3rd of Sept, over two weeks later. Yet -MM- where not prepared for this war...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

So you recruited members to prepare for this 'inevitable' war. The last member being recruited on the 17th of August. The declaration was made on the 3rd of Sept, over two weeks later. Yet -MM- where not prepared for this war...:icon_confused:

If you read your two quotes I think it answers your question... seriously do it Rand... I'm serious.

DeletedUser95593

The duke knew and was preparing for the war. Just didn't bother to tell the rest of the tribe. Or DH who was still trying to salvage a merge.

DeletedUser

The duke knew and was preparing for the war. Just didn't bother to tell the rest of the tribe. Or DH who was still trying to salvage a merge.

your sounding desperate there choco...lol waaa waaa ... Z knew this... waaa waa Z knew that...

Give it a rest!!

DeletedUser95593

My tribe isn't over 1000 caps down. I'm not the desperate one.