If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

The duke knew and was preparing for the war. Just didn't bother to tell the rest of the tribe. Or DH who was still trying to salvage a merge.

The tribe was told that they should prepare their defense. The tribe was not told "We will be warring" That would be undermining the merge attempts, betraying the alliance and a lie to boot. Like I said, I didn't see a merge solution coming to fruition (doesn't mean it couldn't theoretically happen),Furthermore the tribe knew my thoughts on the matter, they weren't a secret. A lot of members were probably really hoping for a peaceful resolution, hence they had their blinders on. Can I blame them for thinking that W2V would not backstab their ally? (Yea yea, should have seen it coming based on history etc etc)

Interesting factoid: At your current rate of nobling, and current growth of the browns, assuming nothing changes in the direction of the war, you will win this world in roughly 2,785 days. You'll have your crown in under 8 years!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting factoid: At your current rate of nobling, and current growth of the browns, assuming nothing changes in the direction of the war, you will win this world in roughly 2,785 days. You'll have your crown in under 8 years!!!!

Yeah but Taz isnt back yet... When he returns it will end in roughly 27 days and 5 hours

DeletedUser

Eh, growth is always exponential. Shall I calculate for you when, based on the figures, MM will 'crush W2V'? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How long it takes to win a war is more about opponent's spirit and commitment and less about nobling ratio... It's enough to recall how big [T] was when they collapsed and compare it to, say, MoM.

MM didn't do a terribly well job in getting the team truly tested under tough conditions to get rid of fair weather players - and I guess a lot of them will soon be "unexpectedly" quitting :(

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you read your two quotes I think it answers your question... seriously do it Rand... I'm serious.

It sure does. He failed to prepare his tribe for a war that inevitable. (Inevitable: Certain to happen; unavoidable). Then claims they weren't prepared... after over a minimum of two weeks preparation time.

DeletedUser

Beautifull play by w2v all like one, focused on objective, no barbs. Finish like begining of w2v - impressive, but this finish may
take a while

DeletedUser107584

I have had no Part in W56 at all but i must say it is the most interesting I've seen so far ^^

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if you see current war stats -MM- wii realize why some players were not in the merge list

DeletedUser100410

if you see current war stats -MM- wii realize why some players were not in the merge list

No no no!!!!, dont leave sgtboo and count dragolya out, they are prolly nice guys. Im sure spirit and novko nukes are still waliking from W3, 358 hour walk...

you were talking about them right?

DeletedUser65846

like rcmst? :lol:

You've got to be kidding me right?

1 rcmst17 W2V 119 329 12.635.558 96.996.593
2 Tahawli -MM- 17 298 9.770.035 6.041.739
3 cwstwo -MM- 28 226 12.861.613 7.647.303
4 KILZOM -MM- 16 159 5.124.405 14.010.902
5 INFerNaL86z -MM- 43 132 14.824.054 15.305.021

DeletedUser

You've got to be kidding me right?

1 rcmst17 W2V 119 329 12.635.558 96.996.593
2 Tahawli -MM- 17 298 9.770.035 6.041.739
3 cwstwo -MM- 28 226 12.861.613 7.647.303
4 KILZOM -MM- 16 159 5.124.405 14.010.902
5 INFerNaL86z -MM- 43 132 14.824.054 15.305.021

Ahhh... must be referring to tommo being lead around by the nose on k57 like a noob then...:p

DeletedUser65846

Ahhh... must be referring to tommo being lead around by the nose on k57 like a noob then...:p

Sadly he still has positive gains. Plus we all knew Jamie/tomm0 was a noob <3, I figured he'd be doing much worse to be honest :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Sadly he still has positive gains. Plus we all knew Jamie/tomm0 was a noob <3, I figured he'd be doing much worse to be honest :icon_wink:.

lol... no offense to james/tommo intended... although I heard it was a sitter anyway... In any case dementah you have to admit this was a way better decision than just merging this world out... I knew there was some fun left to be had here..:p

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
plus if you see the stats 94 players from both the tribes got their names in the list
All 37 members of w2v have atleast 1 war gain.(yay!)
4 memebrs of -mm even not participating in this war.
another 8 members of MM has 0 caps..with minimal OD
so at the moment there are 12 MM players who are doing nothing

DeletedUser99773

lol... no offense to james/tommo intended... although I heard it was a sitter anyway... In any case dementah you have to admit this was a way better decision than just merging this world out... I knew there was some fun left to be had here..:p

Nope for the first 3 days when i needed to sleep i set james as a sitter, who was very busy and unfortunately couldn't do much. iv been without a sitter since then, and last night my co returned from his vacation so i will be doing a little better shortly.
But just to point out the facts here so i can put MM down, i have 15-20 ish consistent attackers from MM vs 1 of me. My front was not stacked for the first 5 days of the war. and that i have more caps than all of MM, despite having now killed almost 800 nobles.

next time you think of something stupid keep it to yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope for the first 3 days when i needed to sleep i set james as a sitter, who was very busy and unfortunately couldn't do much. iv been without a sitter since then, and last night my co returned from his vacation so i will be doing a little better shortly.
But just to point out the facts here so i can put MM down, i have 15-20 ish consistent attackers from MM vs 1 of me. My front was not stacked for the first 5 days of the war. and that i have more caps than all of MM, despite having now killed almost 800 nobles.

next time you think of something stupid keep it to yourself

I'm sensing some hostility... lol

I was thinking about you... but there is no way I can keep you to myself ...