Dear People in Libya

DeletedUser59586

Yes.

To be afraid of extremists who will kill you for their faith based on the word of another extremist operating for personal gain or other unjust causes?

Less unreasonable.

DeletedUser96141

well people who suicide/kill etc. are mostly not shia and are anyways not called muslim by the majority of non-extremist muslims. And FF, no that idea is stupid.

DeletedUser

Yes.

To be afraid of extremists who will kill you for their faith based on the word of another extremist operating for personal gain or other unjust causes?

Less unreasonable.

Have you looked up Sharia law? How it treats women? How it treats homosexuals and apostates and supposed 'witches'?

DeletedUser

Islam itself can be disgusting, but Muslims are okay. Obviously there are exceptions.

pudge.d.butcher

guys before posting something like hating one certain religion, please do consider that there is a big chance that some one might be offended. I can assure you there are a lot of people around the world who hates Christianity as well !!

DeletedUser

guys before posting something like hating one certain religion, please do consider that there is a big chance that some one might be offended. I can assure you there are a lot of people around the world who hates Christianity as well !!

I dislike both equally. They both suck.

sathom

Wat? Everyone loves Christians they are perfect just ask them!