Government and Politics GAME

• Thread starter pudge.d.butcher
  • Start date

pudge.d.butcher

@ TB
CC: anyone concerned

The aim of the game is to take control of the imperial court, gather enough influence so that you get those orders and bills passed on by the kings' court so that it benefits you, your faction. As a farmer living in 800 BC, you might be interested in increasing the amount of crops you can farm, the various crops you can farm and obviously negotiating prices so that you can get the max benefits. I was expecting to see such stuff as getting trade agreements done with the other cities. With the lesser crops available in one market, the price would spike up quite a bit, thus earning you two things, more gold and lesser loyalty.
As has been previously mentioned, the kingdom of Milosha has a thirst for wine ! ;)

OOC :
Feel free to talk to the NPC's... i.e me
The next turn will feature map with lesser fog of war .. more sight !!
Also, RP ing and stories gets you added bonuses ;)

DeletedUser

Do I have any power myself or am i just whispering to the chief?

That will determine what I do with this turn. Then I'll make an attempt as long as you don't hate me for doing it wrong.

DeletedUser59586

An example turn would help a bunch, just so I know how you expect this to be done.

DeletedUser

Just jump in the deep end and post a turn, Cougar.
We're all cheering you on.
Really.

388588779_f641aa9afb.jpg

DeletedUser

Apparently my crime family consists of over 10% of the city. I am not sure how I am supposed to feel about this.

DeletedUser96141

and my influence is pretty low for a politician :)

Though, ill try something like asub turn, as the politician ill send some messengers to TB's clan and negotiate food prices with them and ask them to make the crops that we dont have enough of for a price ofc. :)

DeletedUser96141

You must have been blind not to see me playing the game ...

DeletedUser

Its off to a good prestart soon as Pudge shows up.

Alternatively, if you guys are interested, we can use the current members to play Conquer the Planet