What is the best tribe ever?

DeletedUser

I would suggest looking worldwide. For example, World 35 .de tribe called =AC= and their =AC= H. A kind of academy. For my surprise, they're both in TOP 3 tribes ranking. Impressive.

I was in =APOC= on W35, they sucks :D

DeletedUser80462

No best tribe ever,,,, Unless a tribe can do they same on 3 or 4 worlds,,, then they would be considered good.

DeletedUser

No best tribe ever,,,, Unless a tribe can do they same on 3 or 4 worlds,,, then they would be considered good.

W 19

W 24

W 26

W 39

W 45

W 49

HP 3

HP 5

UK 3

TWM 1

How many worlds is that ?

Michael Corleone.

If you were led by wIzdom in World 49...

_pfQ6C97KEyOikJLj6CHWg2.jpg

DeletedUser

If you were led by wIzdom in World 49...

[/IMG]
I don't recall playing that world.

No, I was laughing at your reaction. :)
And my confusion at first.

Edit:
I did play it, i went up to 11 villages o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm no one spoke of w23

REBELZ were definitely the best until most of them quit, then JUICED became the best and i still think they are the best

DeletedUser107009

Those were both good, I don't know as much about a-4zl?

But PITA is nowhere near being the best tribe ever yet

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pills - Not only for being among the most successful and most talented tribes, but for succeeding at that level with a large percentage of new players who had to be taught.

DeletedUser

There is no best tribe ever lol. Each world does its own thing, with different settings and players. Depends on what you view as being the best. Noone has played on every world so they frankly have no idea the true level of people in most of the tribes talked about.

Is it how fast the world ended? What if its packet or coin. Everyone knows coin worlds are faster at nobling, not from skill but price. What was the packet begining cost? Lower, faster the world goes. Setting truely do matter lol.

Is it age? Face it after the first 20 worlds tw dropped in talent level. Both in skill per world as well as people just heading to another if things got even remotely hard. Tw started opeining up worlds faster then gas stations, so each world got more and more deluted. I really laugh hearing w40- on up has the best. Best of what? The leftovers hehehe.

Is it stats? Lol anyone doing stats must truely be out there. Stats depend on time factor the world lasted(which if its longer id say good luck saying your that great), how good your vs tribes where on the world(noobs are easy to kill), world settings(i can out town you on a coin world vs packet, many factors that fluff stats.

Is it politics? Why all this huff and puff about did they merge did they not. Last I looked this was a game. The winning of said game is to be the last tribe on said world. If you dont think politics are not a key issue in playing them goodness knows you never duked. Its about all you have time for if your any good at it. Funny I see no actually mention of the tribes leadership in many posts. Its why tribes actually do much.

There is no I'm the best tribe. Everyone points and says we where great only because we where on that world. If there was such a thing then there would be tribes listed as winning multi worlds, instead you get premade doomed tribes. If TW really wanted a good game, they would make one world much like they did w50. let they players decide the settings. Then offer a truely decent prize. A world they boast if won would be called the 'best' tribe. Make it to where the true talent wants to go to win and will stay to win. A tag maybe for winning it. Something, its not to hard to do. A fun way would be taking each winning tribe tag up to that point and those would be the only tribes on that world that could be joined. Many ideas. But thats the only way I know of to say your the best, to prove it.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is no best tribe ever lol. Each world does its own thing, with different settings and players. Depends on what you view as being the best. Noone has played on every world so they frankly have no idea the true level of people in most of the tribes talked about.

Faulty logic.

I don't need to play every world to know which tribes did well. Their player makeup can tell me how good they are/were (in addition to who led them of course, I'm not saying member ability is the sole indicator of success).

For example: I have played alongside most well known top players. I know what to expect from these players in general. Just because I didn't play W# doesn't mean I can't know how well a tribe on that world with a specific memberlist would perform.

For example, on any world a tribe of 5 of me would beat a tribe of 5 of you.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it.

The group of players I play with are the best. I don't think that's even debateable. It's a statistical surety. We're not a group that has been rank 1 once or twice and then decided that makes us good. We're consistently the top tribe on any world we play as a group and it's been that way for the past four years.

As you mentioned, stats on a specific world often have to do with the world and not with the tribe, but when the same group succeeds over and over on different worlds that's something else entirely.

Last edited: