Dear People in Libya

Asylum Escapee

@protesin. Your anti christian propaganda is not working. All of your quotes are from the first five books, which are the ancient rules of the jews. Christiabs have cast off these laws long ago.

I wouldnt be surprised if your quaran quotes are equally outrageous propaganda.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You proved nothing
I told you to get it from shiite sources. Thats sunni ;)

When?
And I also included Qu'ranic quotes, not just sources.

No, the Holocaust was due to eugenics. Look it up.
Stalin went out of his way to persecute Orthodox Christians, and the entire atmosphere which the atheism of the Soviet Union created was in no small part responsible for the resultant events.
No, they used science just fine. Pity that they based their conclusions on erroneous data.
Resorting to childishness here, mm? How... intellectual.

'Logical morals'? Give me an example of this, please? And I'm not even going to address your historical inaccuracies...
Yes, Hitler attempted eugenics because he didn't like Jews etc. and thought they detracted from human qualities.... what's your point?
Exactly, it wasn't responsible. What's your point? You seem to be arguing against yourself.

Yes, just like 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHA' is very... intellectual. The books were written by idiots, I used the term 'cavemen' to represent my opinion, that is not childishness.
Instead of not killing others because a book told me thus, I would rather not kill because it was illogical to kill. There are reasons not to kill and no valid arguments to say that killing is logical. Therefore, not killing others is logical.

Because nothing does come from nothing until we suspend causality. I cannot see any way in which the universe could have come about without divine intervention, hence, I believe in divine power. Incoherently, of course.

Just so, the early atheists. Nevertheless, my reasoning remains untouched: we cannot (with foreseeable technology, shall we say?) tell where we came from, and I cannot see any way without divine intervention.
You're doing that not explaining thing again, wackee. I've read the arguments against it. They suck.

Incorrect. Nothing does not come from anything. It does not come from nothing, that's a contradiction.
So because you don't see another way to explain something you believe in something with no evidence to explain that something. How '... intellectual'. Under that logic, since I don't yet see a way for stars to be created, considering I have not yet studied that area, I should believe that a leaf created the stars, because what else could have?

And by the way, please do address my historical inaccuracies.

DeletedUser

The weather in Britain is like muslim factions.

It's either sunni or shiite...

DeletedUser

When?
Yes, Hitler attempted eugenics because he didn't like Jews etc. and thought they detracted from human qualities.... what's your point?
Exactly, it wasn't responsible. What's your point? You seem to be arguing against yourself.

Yes, just like 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHA' is very... intellectual. The books were written by idiots, I used the term 'cavemen' to represent my opinion, that is not childishness.
Instead of not killing others because a book told me thus, I would rather not kill because it was illogical to kill. There are reasons not to kill and no valid arguments to say that killing is logical. Therefore, not killing others is logical.

Incorrect. Nothing does not come from anything. It does not come from nothing, that's a contradiction.
So because you don't see another way to explain something you believe in something with no evidence to explain that something. How '... intellectual'. Under that logic, since I don't yet see a way for stars to be created, considering I have not yet studied that area, I should believe that a leaf created the stars, because what else could have?

And by the way, please do address my historical inaccuracies.
That that was done on a scientific basis.
That religion don't kill people, people kill people. You should not be against religion on the basis that it creates conflict, because people will find any excuse to kill each other- if not religion, then race, if not race, intelligence, if not intelligence, social class etc.

You say that the books were written by idiots, without any evidence to support your statement. How... scientific.
'Killing is logical because it ensures that there is more food to go round for the survivors'. Seems perfectly logical to me. Resources/people=amount of resources per person. Ergo, we should go on a genocide.

Oh, aren't we proud of our little wordplay?
I know that science cannot explain it. And that it never will be able to do so. So yes, I can believe, if I present a mechanism, that anything could create the universe. And the mechanism which I propose, which is what your leaf example lacks, is that there is a divine being who suspends causality.

I was referring to you referring to the writers of the Bible as 'cavemen.' As you'd know if you had the most basic grasp of history, they were far from cavemen.

DeletedUser96141

When?
And I also included Qu'ranic quotes, not just sources.
I would have guessed you knew this, there are diferrent interpretations of the quran. Some are approved by the Sunni's and some by the Shii'tes. For example for the abolutions before prayer aya in the quran, the sunni's interpret it as washing the hand from the fingers up to the elbow and the shii'tes interpret it the exact opposite.
Oh and yeah his QUran quotes were too stupid for me too comment on them :)

DeletedUser

I don't see the difference, either way you are watching your arm.

DeletedUser

@protesin. Your anti christian propaganda is not working. All of your quotes are from the first five books, which are the ancient rules of the jews. Christiabs have cast off these laws long ago.

well not exactly, they took them as the jews they were and added a few of their own
then they were branded as heresy which made cristianity to get back at the jews once it became dominant.

as someone that has to work daily with muslim and cristian arabs and phalestinians.
they do mistreat their woman, the defenitive most of the muslims do. heck if they could they would have trown their woman into the bagag'e if they could instead of having them sit next to them.

DeletedUser

Cultural thing. I have yet to see any English Muslim who treats his wife with any less respect than a Christian does.

DeletedUser

Cultural thing. I have yet to see any English Muslim who treats his wife with any less respect than a Christian does.

That's because the ones who afford their wives no respect are kept locked in their house. So you wouldn't see them.

DeletedUser

That's because the ones who afford their wives no respect are kept locked in their house. So you wouldn't see them.

DeletedUser

Obviously - the world wouldn't sit back and watch such barbarism. Even Sharia is more civilized. And that's fine, when did I direct them towards Christians?

That that was done on a scientific basis.
That religion don't kill people, people kill people. You should not be against religion on the basis that it creates conflict, because people will find any excuse to kill each other- if not religion, then race, if not race, intelligence, if not intelligence, social class etc.

You say that the books were written by idiots, without any evidence to support your statement. How... scientific.
'Killing is logical because it ensures that there is more food to go round for the survivors'. Seems perfectly logical to me. Resources/people=amount of resources per person. Ergo, we should go on a genocide.

Oh, aren't we proud of our little wordplay?
I know that science cannot explain it. And that it never will be able to do so. So yes, I can believe, if I present a mechanism, that anything could create the universe. And the mechanism which I propose, which is what your leaf example lacks, is that there is a divine being who suspends causality.

I was referring to you referring to the writers of the Bible as 'cavemen.' As you'd know if you had the most basic grasp of history, they were far from cavemen.

But religion gave them one more reason. And a significant one at that.
Our food resources are large enough to maintain the world population. Besides, it wouldn't be fair to kill one and let another live based on a 'ip dip do' scheme. A solution to that would be to grow more food. If that weren't possible, then we could always wait for nature to take it's toll by putting up a birth limit as in China, hell, maybe even stopping repopulation altogether.
How do you know science will never go further beyond the big bang? Have you traveled to the future? And I could justify my leaf mechanism pretty well.
I'll repeat, the term cavemen was used to represent them as idiots. It wasn't literal. How is this so hard to swallow?

I would have guessed you knew this, there are diferrent interpretations of the quran. Some are approved by the Sunni's and some by the Shii'tes. For example for the abolutions before prayer aya in the quran, the sunni's interpret it as washing the hand from the fingers up to the elbow and the shii'tes interpret it the exact opposite.
Oh and yeah his QUran quotes were too stupid for me too comment on them :)

I did know. However I also know that many of those quotes were interpreted thusly by both sects.

I have yet to see one who doesn't. Besides, British Muslims are not the sort you'll see in Iran - they're not near as strict, and far more neutral towards other religions, races, ideologies and genders.

DeletedUser

SUCH LOGIC!
But religion gave them one more reason. And a significant one at that.
Our food resources are large enough to maintain the world population. Besides, it wouldn't be fair to kill one and let another live based on a 'ip dip do' scheme. A solution to that would be to grow more food. If that weren't possible, then we could always wait for nature to take it's toll by putting up a birth limit as in China, hell, maybe even stopping repopulation altogether.
How do you know science will never go further beyond the big bang? Have you traveled to the future? And I could justify my leaf mechanism pretty well.
I'll repeat, the term cavemen was used to represent them as idiots. It wasn't literal. How is this so hard to swallow?

I have yet to see one who doesn't. Besides, British Muslims are not the sort you'll see in Iran - they're not near as strict, and far more neutral towards other religions, races, ideologies and genders.
Yes, religion gave them one more reason. Race also gave them another reason- so obviously we should make sure that everyone is of the same race, to prevent conflict. Income is another reason for contention- so we should make sure that everyone has the same income. Language causes us to empathise less with other people- so everyone should speak English. Intelligence causes conflict, so we should make sure that no-one can display any greater aptitude than anyone else. Yes? No, we shouldn't. Why is it so hard to understand that all that is required is tolerance and that every major religionpreaches tolerance nowadays? The religious wars are long over. Your excuse is no longer valid.
Fair, no. Logical, maybe so. The point being that it is logical to kill, just that morality (fairness) prevents us from doing so. And you might want to talk to wackee before instituting state controls on how many children you can have.
You could not justify your leaf example without making your leaf into something greater than a leaf. You could not justify it without it having divine powers. Ergo, your leaf example requires the 'leaf' to be a god.
Because you're wrong on several levels? Firstly they weren't cavemen, secondly cavemen weren't stupid, thirdly the authors of the Bible weren't stupid. And you remain unscientific in your baseless suppositions.

Yes, they are. Hence why I said that it's a cultural thing- if the culture becomes more moderate, it will become harder for such behaviour to be carried out, and it'll stop.

DeletedUser96141

ill ignore the mindless anti-muslim propaganda...

@Protesin no it isnt accepted in Shia to just kill any non-muslim
For example Iran, know for its law based on shia sharia, protects jews and christains as part of its national law and gives them a representative in parliament.

DeletedUser

Reza seriously whats the difference, either way you are washing your arms. D:

DeletedUser

ill ignore the mindless anti-muslim propaganda...

@Protesin no it isnt accepted in Shia to just kill any non-muslim
For example Iran, know for its law based on shia sharia, protects jews and christains as part of its national law and gives them a representative in parliament.

K, just don't come to my house with a plane.