Run VVV RUN

DeletedUser

90486939cf61bae866a8607ba7d97dd6.png

DeletedUser

Hey here something funny, Andrews internalling again. Yeah i know really shocking isnt it, just want to point out how shocking it is.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
3476 are internals from VVV.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2253 are barbarians.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]53 are internals from VVV2[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Plenty of more other easy takes i am sure, but in the end your looking at 5782 of his villages he didn't have to work for. 1414 of his villages have been from a tribe, not necessarily a war cap tho. Of course in this war his epic war caps are 172.... And there was me thinking leaders are meant to lead by example[/FONT]

DeletedUser

I missed a few stat updates :(

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~TSE~
Side 2:
Tribes: V V V

Timeframe: 23/08/2012 00:00:00 to 10/09/2012 08:49:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,221
Side 2: 959
Difference: 262

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,342,611
Side 2: 9,099,425
Difference: 2,243,186

chart
[/spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 420
Side 2: 457
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 3,872,072
Side 2: 4,614,826
Difference: 742,754

chart

DeletedUser107779

enjoy the ban tse! bunch of cheaters.

All hail VVV!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All hail VVV!

A co player who were in the account for two weeks tried to betray us an join VVV. He also broke into the owners computer and created issues. Again, the cheaters are with you. You're the cheaters who would love nothing more than to invite such players.

Not to mention that The-vamp held the Hitri sit, which you likely got information on and delayed passing the sitting to me. Again, the cheating ones are in your tribe.

DeletedUser107779

A co player who were in the account for two weeks tried to betray us an join VVV. He also broke into the owners computer and created issues. Again, the cheaters are with you. You're the cheaters who would love nothing more than to invite such players.

Not to mention that The-vamp held the Hitri sit, which you likely got information on and delayed passing the sitting to me. Again, the cheating ones are in your tribe.

Sure sure, keep saying those lies you always do, same old thing from you jezuz. We are the cheaters? Who is banned in vvv? No one.
Vamp is not the only one, your top 2 players (ging and iron) and Lord Ace are supposed to come over aswell, oh wait, was i supposed to say that? my bad :)
Enjoy Tse while it last, it wont be there much longer. Might aswell delete as there is no point trying to fight a battle you can't win. Stop making it hard on yourselves. We are 3 times your size, you can't win, you won't win, just hit delete.

darkraven9

And there was me thinking leaders are meant to lead by example

You are a complete idiot, and you have no idea what you are going on about. You know that, right?

As for other issues, and let me say once again that my views don't represent anybody in V V V but myself, but it would be very sad indeed if ging, Lord Ace, and Iron jump ship here. What an anti-climactic ending that would be for all of us. It would be better for them to delete, in my opinion.

The overall degeneration of w5 is astounding. The day has finally come now in w5 when new owners and co-players outnumber the original warriors who have been here from the start. Its a lousy feeling.

As for KingofTw, I don't know who you are, and I really can't stand it when players post anonymously. But if you had anything to do with that plan, I will let you know that I will be very disappointed if we sink to that kind of level. I will say that I won't have any part in it.

DeletedUser

You are a complete idiot, and you have no idea what you are going on about. You know that, right?

He showed stats to back up what he said, instead of fighting TSE and taking war caps he spends his days taking internals, only reason he has the points he does is due to internals. And you would think when a tribe is down almost 6k caps in a war the duke would noble the enemy instead of his own tribe lol.

As for other issues, and let me say once again that my views don't represent anybody in V V V but myself, but it would be very sad indeed if ging, Lord Ace, and Iron jump ship here. What an anti-climactic ending that would be for all of us. It would be better for them to delete, in my opinion.

The overall degeneration of w5 is astounding. The day has finally come now in w5 when new owners and co-players outnumber the original warriors who have been here from the start. Its a lousy feeling.

As for KingofTw, I don't know who you are, and I really can't stand it when players post anonymously. But if you had anything to do with that plan, I will let you know that I will be very disappointed if we sink to that kind of level. I will say that I won't have any part in it.
Idk why me,ging or LA would delete, we are having fun nobling vvv, also see no reason for anyone of us to join vvv :/
As for the coplayer thing, most of the real owners are still on the accounts, alot do have coplayers, but who wouldn't? The size of the accounts do take time to manage, and people have work/school etc.

darkraven9

He showed stats to back up what he said, instead of fighting TSE and taking war caps he spends his days taking internals, only reason he has the points he does is due to internals. And you would think when a tribe is down almost 6k caps in a war the duke would noble the enemy instead of his own tribe lol.

No, its still stupid. Would it be better for him to let villages go grey? Ignore them?
Even now, your tribe is internalling hrvt at a furious pace. There is a reason we do this in this game.
Furthermore, he has conquered his fair share, more than you know, through our teammates. He helps sit from time to time front line accounts. But I am sure you in TSE know all about that, so I need not explain.
That said, I stand by what I said about you guys not having the slightest clue what you are on about. He has as much of an impact in this war as anybody else so far. It is actually helpful, knowing that he is there to help clean up the messes others make, so that the rest of us can continue focusing on the war rather than worrying about barbarians and people who have trouble with time, as you say.

Idk why me,ging or LA would delete, we are having fun nobling vvv, also see no reason for anyone of us to join vvv :/

Did you even understand what I posted? I implied it would be better for you to delete than to jump ship. Not to just delete out of the blue.

DeletedUser

Sure sure, keep saying those lies you always do, same old thing from you jezuz. We are the cheaters? Who is banned in vvv? No one.
Vamp is not the only one, your top 2 players (ging and iron) and Lord Ace are supposed to come over aswell, oh wait, was i supposed to say that? my bad :)
Enjoy Tse while it last, it wont be there much longer. Might aswell delete as there is no point trying to fight a battle you can't win. Stop making it hard on yourselves. We are 3 times your size, you can't win, you won't win, just hit delete.

Nebojsa Tomisic, which I believe you're.
The only one dumb enough to even have a thought of joining VVV, is you. You had only been in The-Vamp for two weeks and it's starting to look like you were planted by Andrew.

You tried to steal The-vamp and thought that it would be possible by sending a keylogger to the owners computer. To stop him from retrieving the account, due to that you had only played for two weeks. However, you were apparently not smart enough to use a proxy. When you do something ill meant and illegal, then you don't login with your real IP-Address.

You bragged on skype about it and I warned you, pointing out that you were a horrible hacker. You might live in Bosnia or wherever your IP address originated from, even so your ISP follow rules. In turn we can contact them and have them sort you out.

Changing a Facebook password and taking over an account, is a very serious offence today. Planting trojans, keyloggers, stealing password, mail, steam accounts is even worse.
As we can get logs on you and your IP-Address, I suggest that you behave from now on. Both sides in this war got more skilled hackers than you, but we mostly fight somewhat fair compared to former enemies. Unless you actually want us to ruin each others hardware and take over accounts?

As you're just a kid, I believe we all can see you crying and asking for forgiveness. The only issue is, that it'll be to late once you do. You bragged a lot and were in contact with VVV, when these issues appeared. I take it as Andrew was fully aware of the situation and hope that he straight things out with you.

And Darkraven is often a straight guy Zach (Ironhelms Co-player). But it's obvious that Andrews ennoblement stats are mostly horrible and that can't be denied. He's likely occupied with leading VVV, but hid dedication might be put on other worlds as it were before, which I don't know.

VVV have had it's history of bans as well, the freshest memory is Aldunhill who loved to multi-account. There were more Turkish players who held passwords in Barbar as well and several other tribes.

We have had bans in TSE as well, mainly over silly mistakes like when Maka cross attacked with SweetAdaar who he sat (rendered Sweetadaar banned and going grey). I have also had a ban, that of permanently sitting a single village account and then facing a third of your villages ban. This did of course got lowered, specially as the rule was implemented at the same night of my punishment.

More than that, no we do not cheat and multi-account Neb. You were slow and not impressive, which I couldn't say then as you seemed to have tried playing. But it's looks like you just joined to steal an account.

Hrvt wouldn't be nobled if the owners who took over the account, spoke with us. They logged in, changed the password and set a sitter. The original owner was busy with work who I tried to contact on his two mails, apparently he had other priorities unless something happened. The one inviting the two new owners apparently isn't the social type, even if he was a duke. So we had to noble HRVT, as we couldn't get a new owner for it.

DeletedUser

All hail VVV!

I don't see any ban in TSE....... maybe you need glasses ?? :D

Must have been some cheating to have such a bad impact on players and TSE

rofl

DeletedUser

Although my respect for those in TSE falls greatly as the years pass i have never cheated. Neither have I asked another to do so.
Whatever transpired between TSE and the player of the Vamp was on his and your own accord.

Many have approached me for invites for various reasons. I have considered every one of them. Some received more attention than others.

My ennoblement stats, what can i say, i do it for my fans in TSE.

DeletedUser

Although my respect for those in TSE falls greatly as the years pass i have never cheated. Neither have I asked another to do so.
Whatever transpired between TSE and the player of the Vamp was on his and your own accord.

Many have approached me for invites for various reasons. I have considered every one of them. Some received more attention than others.

My ennoblement stats, what can i say, i do it for my fans in TSE.

As you were trying to recruit his co-player and had him either on skype or msn, which seems logs from in a mail, it did raise the question.

I hold my players back from hacking or breaking into your members computers, so you should do so as well. If you deny him an account, then it's all fine. If you however do give him one after what he just did, then you're responsible for all his actions. I take responsibility for what my members do and stop them, if they cross the line.

If he were to break into another one of our members computers again, then our members would likely go against yours. This includes those who got nothing to do with the issue, as ours never did anything wrong in the first place.

DeletedUser

Ummm, not my player dude. You recruited him from whatever corner of skype you frequent.
I do not deny speaking with him, though he contacted me through the game. So after he was in your tribe. Nothing prior.
I do not control any accounts besides my own, so i am unsure of how you think i can control something as such.

Im not sure what sort of a threat you mean in your last paragraph. I told you, i don't condone cheating.

DeletedUser

As you were trying to recruit his co-player and had him either on skype or msn, which seems logs from in a mail, it did raise the question.

I hold my players back from hacking or breaking into your members computers, so you should do so as well. If you deny him an account, then it's all fine. If you however do give him one after what he just did, then you're responsible for all his actions. I take responsibility for what my members do and stop them, if they cross the line.

If he were to break into another one of our members computers again, then our members would likely go against yours. This includes those who got nothing to do with the issue, as ours never did anything wrong in the first place.

Ours didn't do anything wrong either.

so, is this fabricated, imagined, strategic assesments on the pnp??

are you just looking for a reaction...?

you are sucking the time out of us by all this bullshit.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 347
Side 2: 251
Difference: 96

chart

Side 1: 3,229,887
Side 2: 2,441,473
Difference: 788,414

chart

DeletedUser

Ours didn't do anything wrong either.

so, is this fabricated, imagined, strategic assesments on the pnp??

are you just looking for a reaction...?

you are sucking the time out of us by all this bullshit.

If you read KingofTw's posts, then your member accused us for cheating. I pointed out who I believed KingofTw were as well, since the timing couldn't have been better than that of the account being banned.

I don't buy that a member suddenly leave a tribe after 1-2 weeks, unless it's something planned. Even if he would leave, I still don't understand why he would even try to steal it through hacking into the owners computer and changing every password he could find. This player will likely get an account in VVV, as apparently none in VVV takes responsibility or run as soon that one mention it.

If his actions repeats, then I'll simply not take responsibility of what my tribe do against VVV members. I'll not ask anyone to stop or help them either, even the guy had never done anything wrong at all. Either Andrew learn to take responsibility or he don't.

If Andrew chose not to, then he should give someone else his duke privileges or accept that TSE members will hit back when the time comes.

These are the choices:
1. If Andrew or VVV invites the player in question, then he takes responsibility and set him straight.
2. If he doesn't, then we just drop the issue.
3. If he just don't care or run away from the responsibility, then he'll have to accept that I'll never help any VVV member who run into issues with mine. All they need, is an IP-Address.

All you need to get an IP-Address, is anything a player would communicate through like Msn or Skype.
If you take in a shit player, which you tried to invite, then he'll very likely repeat what he did or try to hack the first one he gets a chance to. I would personally never invite such a player, unless I could makes sure of him not going out of control.

Once you're in the computer, you can:
Empty credit cards, block internet access, fry components, change passwords, throw a life upside down, sell work related information or just delete it.

A guy who would gladly do this time after time, just to prove how good he's. That kind of guy will likely get an VVV account, by the duke knowing or turning a blind eye over it.

Andrew have already acknowledge speaking with him, so he can pick a number 1-3 and stop dodging the question.
Andrew, while you run away with not being in control of accounts. You got enough influence to stop players from getting wrong co-players or replacements. You do run VVV don't you? In the end, the last decision is made by you.

If you don't run your tribe, then please direct us to the one who can take responsibility in VVV.
This is not a message meant for propaganda, I would never bother with this forum for such silly issues.