Rate The Player

DeletedUser

ZeroPerfection

Points:9/10 you are within the top 15 almost top 10 ;) bravo
OD: 9/10 your aggression is admirable but your not rank 1 in ODT but your in the top 20:)
Area: 10/10 filled with farms and opportunity:)
Tribe: 10/10 Ranked number two with a great player base.

Overall: 9.6/10

Vincent Valentine.

"im in a one man tribe while i search out a tribe that suits me, and I did quit for a few days(more like a week)";p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1082

Vincent valentine

points2/10
area 6/10
tribe NA
OD 7/10

Noobs on ice

DeletedUser

Noobs On Ice

Area: 8/10 some tasty noble targets out there
Tribe: 10/10 Where? are clearly going to be The dominant force in this world.
OD: 10/10 not too big not too small

RocknRola <- oh god these will be poor scores

Shitbrick82

RocknRola

Area: 3/10 surrounded by tribe mates if you go to war with a neighboring tribe you'll either grow or be eaten
Tribe: 6/10 Top 20 looks ok but tbh I ain't heard much about them not a bad thing sometimes
OD: 5/10 mostly ODA confusing with your growth an fact your surrounded by tribe mates

Bricky82

Deleted User - 4669627

need for villages

points: 10\10 Top 20 despite starting 1 week after the world started

area: 9\10 CBA to figure out how much morale affects your growth opportunities, but certainly no threats close and plenty of room for expansion

tribe: 8.5\10 This is already more info than i provided in the top 20 tribes thread :icon_neutral:

OD: 9\10 A little lower than your point rank, which is good, and mostly ODA

Overall: 6.5/10 Cuz he is not on Skype :icon_rolleyes:

Schizo Monk is my ingame name, but I just wanted to rate N4V, not to be rated. I do not compete for rank or points, I play to secure my area then move to another and to help my mates grow their accounts. I do not have any long term plans for this account, I expect to co-play somebody else at some point. Maybe more than 1 somebody :icon_razz:​

DeletedUser107488

Avenging Reaper

points 6/10 you seem to be doing a bit of point whoring.

tribe 9/10 top 10 but havent heard of them

area 10/10 not to many tribe mates and with the amount of barbs around you, you should definately be alot bigger if you farm.

od 6/10 not bad but shows you maybe had to work for 1-2 of your villages

ign MonkeyStabber

Dan Rather

MonkeyStabber

Points: 8.5/10 Very good, better than myself, but some tribemates in the area are larger than you. I have the same issue.

Tribe: 9.5/10 What can I say, you are #2

Area: 6.5/10 Not a lot left in your area

OD 9.0/10 Impressive

DeletedUser1082

Dan Rather

Points 7/10

OD 6/10 low,I know I'm not one to talk, but still

Location 8/10 some ok targets, morale should be ok

Tribe 2/10 they're awful, pointwhores, huggers, terrible leadership. Worst tribe ever.

Noobs on ice

DeletedUser107488

Noobs on ice

you dont get a rating because you are an utter noob and would not interview me

DeletedUser

Avenging Reaper

points 6/10 you seem to be doing a bit of point whoring.

tribe 9/10 top 10 but havent heard of them

area 10/10 not to many tribe mates and with the amount of barbs around you, you should definately be alot bigger if you farm.

od 6/10 not bad but shows you maybe had to work for 1-2 of your villages

ign MonkeyStabber

Good assessment, your fairly spot on. Might be interesting to do this every couple of weeks.

DeletedUser

need for villages

points: 10\10 Top 20 despite starting 1 week after the world started

area: 9\10 CBA to figure out how much morale affects your growth opportunities, but certainly no threats close and plenty of room for expansion

tribe: 8.5\10 This is already more info than i provided in the top 20 tribes thread :icon_neutral:

OD: 9\10 A little lower than your point rank, which is good, and mostly ODA

Overall: 6.5/10 Cuz he is not on Skype :icon_rolleyes:

Schizo Monk is my ingame name, but I just wanted to rate N4V, not to be rated. I do not compete for rank or points, I play to secure my area then move to another and to help my mates grow their accounts. I do not have any long term plans for this account, I expect to co-play somebody else at some point. Maybe more than 1 somebody :icon_razz:​
skype?? dont use that :D

i begin 1 week later, and the first days i dont play(not farming) much, only 3\4 days later i decide play in this world but a relaxing game, because if i wanned and sprint seriously, in this momment i'm in the top5, for sure!! :D

and dont agreed with "plenty of room for expansion". i'm thinking move to another area... here no more room!! XD

DeletedUser107488

MonkeyStabber

Points: 8.5/10 Very good, better than myself, but some tribemates in the area are larger than you. I have the same issue.

Tribe: 9.5/10 What can I say, you are #2

Area: 6.5/10 Not a lot left in your area

OD 9.0/10 Impressive

I do not agree look how much room i have to the south a whole k waiting for me to come play :)

DeletedUser

Mousekeeter

Tribe: 9.5/10 - Number 1 tribe with a good spread.

Area: 9/10 - Plenty of room for growth and a lot of targets available.

OD: 8/10 - Could be better but it is solid nonetheless.

IGN: Lord.Haseo

DeletedUser107767

Lord.Haseo

Points 8.5/10 top 200 and 14th fastest nobler at ~.5 villages a day

Tribe 8/10 Seems good, dont really know much about them, but nothing negative?

Area 7/10 Didnt really look much but seems like you can go north, but SE is filled by your tribe though

OD 4.5/10 Nothing spectacular, ~500 oda. I assume its from lack of skilled enemies near you.

Overall 8.5/10 Seems like you have the potential/activity to make the top 50 in 3 weeks tops. When you get challenged by a tribe or player we'll see if your for real or just benefiting from your area.

Bricky82

DeletedUser

Not so much the lack of skilled enemy, I'm just meticulous in my planning. Majority of these smaller tribes up here which I have ate off have been extremely poor at supporting their members, perhaps the size of my tribe actually scares them off I dont know.

But a very fair evaluation.

Bricky82

DeletedUser107658

@Bricky82:
Tribe: 6 - Neighbouring Tribe which I didn't know existed until last night, and seems spread out some way...
Area: 3 - you're towards the centre and near players that may be potential threats, not too much room to grow.
OD: 4 - Pretty average, but low for your size.

Overall: 7.5

LifelessClown.