W65 Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanibalii

Just 'cos he doesn't do anything ;)
inb4, NuFFiN 1st, 2nd or 3rd to 10 Awards (yes)

DeletedUser

He hasn't even done the 500p updates yet. This guy is inactive lol.

DeletedUser

Can't really stay on topic when the original poster is mia...

DeletedUser107718

Why doesn't the mod switch ownership of the thread? If anyone is interested it should be np.

DeletedUser

I just need someone to step up for the job, and others to help fill in what has been missed so far. Whoever is up for it PM me and we'll get it done.

DeletedUser

I just need someone to step up for the job, and others to help fill in what has been missed so far. Whoever is up for it PM me and we'll get it done.

You should do it out of the goodness of your heart (which you're full of right?)

:p

DeletedUser

The forum is really for the players, its better for a moderator to not be directly involved. Then there are definitely no issues that can arise. But certainly I will help you on your way, and make sure we can keep this thread going through a new updater.

DeletedUser100507

arnt there usually any tribe milestones?? cause um blank hit 100k

blablablablablabla

I offered AoL to take over the thread, but he said there was already someone else up for the job. Hope that person does well..

blablablablablabla

Yea I offered to do it under the condition that no one else would do it. I got some stuff already saved about yesterday's ranking that could be useful. But I am really not reliable, I quit and come back to this game too regularly, even now I'm already getting bored on W64 again...

HotLikeDat

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sorry guys, I got busy with worlds, Im back now.
Please fill me in with the details and stuff and I will update it now,
Cheers,
MR OFFnsv

Status
Not open for further replies.