If Wishes were Fishes

charshaun

*Scratches head*

Drop from rank 4 to 11 in under a week? 20 mil to 17 mil in same time?

Hmm ok.. He had 12k+ point villages a few days ago he now has 10k point villages :icon_neutral:

looks like he demolished some building to build more troops to kill MM :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry, red dots are not decent tribe conquers then?

We were posting on the externals almost as soon as we started playing this world. Maybe you weren't around, but it is common knowledge that MM started late.

Vlaj?

I just said it was a shame you didn't become more..erm.. more colourful earlier, and an acknowledgment that your tribe members have great qualities.

DeletedUser

Hmm ok.. He had 12k+ point villages a few days ago he now has 10k point villages :icon_neutral:

looks like he demolished some building to build more troops to kill MM :icon_wink:

More troops to be killed by me you mean, bahahahahahaha.

DeletedUser104264

If I remember correctly, there was plenty of fighting with other tribes long before we went to war. If size is so important, more impetus to increase the size of all the players in the tribe should have been undertaken.

I guess this begs the question, which is a greater advantage? more members, or larger members given the same number of total villages. It seems you feel that a smaller group is better. Given that the resolve in W2V is likely the same as in -MM-, why do you feel you will win the war?

We were invested fully into the merge, why would we be concerned with the size of our members? As it's pretty irrelevant when fighting off tiny scraps from the rim. Had our goal been war, we would have been pushing for members to increase in size. Size IS a huge factor when fighting in TW. When you are a small player fighting only larger players the ONLY way for you to gain enemy caps is in a tribal coordinated op, whereas a large player is able to make caps on his own merit without the aid of the tribe.

DeletedUser

I guess this begs the question, which is a greater advantage? more members, or larger members given the same number of total villages. It seems you feel that a smaller group is better. Given that the resolve in W2V is likely the same as in -MM-, why do you feel you will win the war?

Nowhere did I say what you are saying above. At no point did I even suggest it. I simply pointed out that there are advantages and disadvantages to both. I think that our overall strategy is superior to yours and will earn us the win, I also think that we have a greater resolve because we have a greater purpose.

Furthermore, there are literally so many people that you guys have backstabbed, stepped on, bullied, or otherwise treated like sh*t, that there is a constant stream of players prepared to fight you should an opportunity ever arise for them. I'm not even exaggerating at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahh, the new revolving door owners/co's/whatnot. I hope it's fun playing with them. Who knows, maybe at the end of all this MM will consist of 50% new folk. ;)

@Vlajk; Points dropped yeah, no skin off my nose.

DeletedUser

quickly browsed through the comments and will say the following things:

- i have no idea whos on new accounts or whatnot but wouldnt w2v rather be fighting active enemies than dead accounts?
- novko think he said that w2v will win this war because its panning out like the [T] war. well i think that -MM- have put up a bigger fight than [T] ever did.

-yeh i noticed vlajk just gotta AM on go building and demolishing them to get higher in the ranks? who knows...

- and finally their are pros and cons to having greater numbers than w2v, pro's being more attackers, quicker attacks, maybe more attacks going out than recieving, cons being the smaller less experienced players losing villages and exposingg some of the bigger players villages to attack

thats all i gotta say for now stay tuned w56 ;)

DeletedUser

A tribe having more members is only good/useful when those players know how to play.

DeletedUser104264

Hello Zurtle,

I bring up the question because you have stated that having larger players IS (your emphasis) a huge advantage.
So is this huge advantage not relevant to our war?

I know you believe you have a better strategy so you believe this so called advantage doesn't matter. Greater purpose? Not sure about that either. I am guessing W2V has plain old video game addiction on their side.

F31RNY also mentioned that -MM- is putting up a better fight than [T]. I didn't say -MM- wasn't better than [T]. I just don't see that -MM- is fighting well enough to beat W2V. In the [T] Philibit fought tooth and nail for every village. The eastern front in this war is easier than fighting the front with Philibit from [T].

And speaking of Eastern front. -MM- just lost its last village in k38.

Regards

Nowhere did I say what you are saying above. At no point did I even suggest it. I simply pointed out that there are advantages and disadvantages to both. I think that our overall strategy is superior to yours and will earn us the win, I also think that we have a greater resolve because we have a greater purpose.

Furthermore, there are literally so many people that you guys have backstabbed, stepped on, bullied, or otherwise treated like sh*t, that there is a constant stream of players prepared to fight you should an opportunity ever arise for them. I'm not even exaggerating at all.

DeletedUser

I bring up the question because you have stated that having larger players IS (your emphasis) a huge advantage.

So is this huge advantage not relevant to our war?

Size IS a huge factor when fighting in TW. When you are a small player fighting only larger players the ONLY way for you to gain enemy caps is in a tribal coordinated op, whereas a large player is able to make caps on his own merit without the aid of the tribe.

Reread what I wrote again. Please reference the part in there where I said your size is a huge advantage over -MM-. Or perhaps you can reference what I ACTUALLY said, that size is a huge FACTOR in TW. At no point did I mention how great of an advantage that would be for W2V, since the exact advantage would depend on the actual size difference, of which I never spoke, I merely stated that there was a difference, and that W2V enjoys AN advantage in player size over -MM-, at no point do I specify how great of an advantage, furthermore I state quite clearly that -MM- enjoys a player number advantage over W2V.

Do you all attend the same school for misquoting, misreading, taking out of context, lying, backstabbing, and otherwise underhanded bullsh*t or something? I used to think you were cut from a different cloth, guess I was mistaken.

F31RNY also mentioned that -MM- is putting up a better fight than [T]. I didn't say -MM- wasn't better than [T]. I just don't see that -MM- is fighting well enough to beat W2V. In the [T] Philibit fought tooth and nail for every village. The eastern front in this war is easier than fighting the front with Philibit from [T].

And speaking of Eastern front. -MM- just lost its last village in k38.

I can see your head has grown 5 sizes to match your tribe since last we spoke, that's too bad.

DeletedUser104264

Hello Zurtle,

No you haven't mentioned how much an advantage player size might be either way. I am trying to figure that out. So let's speak theoretically. Given two tribes the same size, which do you feel is a greater advantage, large players, or more players?

Regarding my head size. No need for personal insults. It took a long long time to kill philibit. The patterns of the two wars are similar and are following a similar trend. This is more of a compliment to Philbit than an insult to -MM-. Compare Philibit to Great Lemon who I basically rolled over, there is no comparison. In a more direct comparison, Philbit defended like bigjay is defending now. Very well.

Until next time...

Reread what I wrote again. Please reference the part in there where I said your size is a huge advantage over -MM-. Or perhaps you can reference what I ACTUALLY said, that size is a huge FACTOR in TW. At no point did I mention how great of an advantage that would be for W2V, since the exact advantage would depend on the actual size difference, of which I never spoke, I merely stated that there was a difference, and that W2V enjoys AN advantage in player size over -MM-, at no point do I specify how great of an advantage, furthermore I state quite clearly that -MM- enjoys a player number advantage over W2V.

Do you all attend the same school for misquoting, misreading, taking out of context, lying, backstabbing, and otherwise underhanded bullsh*t or something? I used to think you were cut from a different cloth, guess I was mistaken.

I can see your head has grown 5 sizes to match your tribe since last we spoke, that's too bad.

DeletedUser

W2v turned into everything what moms wanted to be - active, well managed and strong tribe. They also had plenty of time to refine their players and strategies. Question is what MM can do in order to swing odds in their favour, because with players like PodsAceII they wont get very far in this war. Barb nobeling is fine but it is not long term solution, maybe recruiting motivated players in smaller tribes (HH ...), i am sure that some of them may do better than few top ( by points ) -mm- players.

DeletedUser

For those few interested observers: http://imageshack.us/a/img443/9653/playerstatsoct.jpg
[spoil]
playerstatsoct.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser99773

Hey lads, thought i might pop in an see how its looking and was suprised to see there is pretty much no change since i left XD
One of you get your ass in gear or you actually will be stuck here 2 years ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry Jake, I thought you were talking about individual caps... As far as tribe caps go... I dont know... MM has 3000+ caps against w2v in the last 45 days. I think any duke would be pleased with that number of caps in that time period. It just so happens that w2v has more... it doesn't make the 3000+ caps any less of an achievement.

It is an achievement against W2V!

What my original post referred to was some -MM- post showing undeserving disrespect for a tribe that has conquered many tribes

This is pages away though and we got lost in some TW terminology. I.E Tribe Conquers, Tribal conquers and Enemy Conquers Etc.

What I meant was keep up the superb work but to respect your enemy is a virtue and if you can't manage this then respect a tribe that has conquered many more tribes than you before :)

Last edited by a moderator: