Everybodies rogue in Rogue

stellro

Greetings all,

Its been a while since I have posted in these forums however a little story that has happened over the last couple of weeks that I thought I'd share with you......or at least I will try as this new forum posting setting has changed alot since I last posted :icon_confused:

To some - this will be of no interest, however to some may find a little light hearted amusement and shed a little light on the abilities & capabilities of a little tribe which was once Gians but is now the remnents of that tribe that Riot did not want - Rogue......although they do still believe they have a chance of getting into Riot if they say the right things to you :icon_eek:

My story begins with a familiar tale of inactivity - mine to be precise. ~GOH~ had gone, players such as Sylbestros, Doupantou & DangerUS was now in Riot or its academy, my location was surrounded by Riot, my existing tribe was still being influenced by Sam and therefore my time in TW was about to come to an end. Although it is difficult to let go as I'm sure a number of you can emphasise with and whilst not growing by any great stretch I would routinely log on several times a day whilst at work, see no forum posts from a dead tribe and went about my business.....

Friends then became less and less, I cared not for the wars of the world and after seeing my premium points dwindle I was about to call it a day on this world and this game.

Until one day not 3 weeks past.

I logged on and there was significant increases of activity on the forum, and the topic was me and how my existing tribe was going to eat me with numerous claims against my villages. Well shocked knowing that I would have appeared on the extensive members list of 12 people as a green dot I had started to receive attacks with the main instigator going by the name of Cerizar - some of you may know this delightful lady who is currently in the top 100 of the world. I had received no post - and the reality of it was they derserved to do this, however a pm to check my activity / interest in the world would have no doubt seen an account sit pass and the ability to internal me available. But no - so here was where I would have abit of fun before I go. Now I am not claiming any sort of massive victory but a victory all the same:

I set about retaliation to this Cerizar - and took some villages from her to which I finally received a pm:

[spoil]
Stellro Sep 25,2012 17:55
:)

Cerizar Sep 25,2012 17:56
Your a fool, I have been in talks to secure our tribes future....
You have been too in active mate..

Stellro Sep 25,2012 17:58
A fool is abit strong - if you was in so much conversation why did you feel it inappropriate to not contact me by pm prior to sending attacks?

Im troop heavy - morale is on my side and I'm quite happy to suicide so no skin of my nose my lovely ;p

Cerizar Sep 25,2012 18:01
You dont know me well enough pal...
Your dead meat!
[/spoil]

Please not the date of the 25th September.

The following day not only was I booted out of the tribe but I restarted ~GOH~ for memories sack and subsequently received a war declaration:
[spoil]
Play Time for Noobs!
Ally
Great Orcs
Enemy
Rogue
Beginning of the war
on 26.09. at 16:28:07
Duration of war
6 days 18:37:34
Explanation This world is better off without the likes of you![/spoil]

Not only is Cerizar 5 times the size of me but it was time to get the tribe on me also - the only problem is no one likes the tribe they are in and therefore don't attack:
[spoil]
1 Cerizar Rogue 1 1 790.203 239.535
3 MB42 Rogue 0 0 66.242 16.157
4 greenghost52 Rogue 0 0 1.909 0
[/spoil]

Despite cries to the tribe:
[spoil]
Cerizar Sep 25,2012 18:08
[player]Stellro[/player]

Has been inactive for 3 weeks and after I scouted him has nobled a village of mine

He is now attempting to take more. I want him rimmed now!

Cerizar today at 16:37
I am reopening this
I want him faked and nuked please. If you need a script mail me...
[/spoil]

But after all this time, Cerizar's size, me alone, Rogue's backing how am I doing - well I'll show you:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Stellro
Side 2:
Tribes: Rogue

Timeframe: 25/09/2012 00:00:00 to 03/10/2012 11:14:58

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,873
Side 2: 9,075
Difference: 19,798

chart

[/spoil]

Agreed not massive - but shouldn't I be dead by now - I know when I was diplomat of a tribe and set about a player my whole tribe joined in - how can you conduct diplomacy with other tribes if your own tribe won't listen to you??? (Again for those who do not know Cerizar is listed as diplomat for Rogue)

I have received a total of 1 fake noble train, I have a total of 8 incomings now - the village lost was retaken within 10 mins and I still have a shed load of troops and all this from continuing my log on practice.

So in short, which those who do know me know, know this is not what I am known for :icon_wink:

Cerizar / Rogue - you are a very poor player / tribe. Your limits on this game are substancial - I have played this game for over 4 years and have come across players like you on numerous occasions - all talk & no trousers. I have created significant influence in the early stages of this world and what have you done..... you find yourself in a nothing tribe surrounded by tribes who will eat you at will and cannot even noble out a defected smaller player from within your location.

You stated that I'm dead and that I don't know you - well I'm not and now I do - and I'm not impressed :icon_razz:

When I am not here - it will not be by your hand, it will be by me not adding any further Premium points!!!!

(I would have kept this on pm however I was blocked from the moment of declaration :icon_eek:)

As stated, some will just feel like they've wasted 5 minutes of their life - well tbh I feel the same for the last 4 years so wanted to get something back :lol:

To all who know me - GL in your future endeavours as my tribal wars life is limited to this final bit of fun :icon_cool:

Best Wishes

Stellro
Duke of ~GOH~

DeletedUser106646

Is Cerizar co-played as well for a co-played account the account does not seem to be doing well.:icon_rolleyes:

stellro

Well the account only ever seems to start at around about this time of day so if its a co account they are both on a similar timezone.....which wouldnt surprise :)

DeletedUser

Let me get things straight, and condensed, because that is a long thread.

You all know things are going wrong when you are under the influence of Sam, he's a nub ^_^

You also know things are wrong when you have no trousers.

So in conclusion, Rogue has no trousers and is failing to rape someone who under the influence of a nub, therefore Rogue are a bad tribe, correct? Can see the logic here :) Go stellro ^_^

stellro

Thats about the top & bottom of it and following the next 36 minutes I will have no incomings - pfffft

What do you have to do to get some action around here :)

DeletedUser100466

Let me get things straight, and condensed, because that is a long thread.

You all know things are going wrong when you are under the influence of Sam, he's a nub ^_^

You also know things are wrong when you have no trousers.

So in conclusion, Rogue has no trousers and is failing to rape someone who under the influence of a nub, therefore Rogue are a bad tribe, correct? Can see the logic here :) Go stellro ^_^

I was not here for 2 months but i guess it's my fault ,it's always me ,me and me.

DeletedUser100466

Everything's your fault Sam :p

~Morningfrost

well that game invented by gians people ,if you lose village/don't lose village or gain village/don't gain village etc

Blame Sam because it's easy then saying i did wrong :D

nice to see you M.F.
[spoil]you suck btw :D[/spoil]
don't want to upset friends ;)

stellro

I would just like to bask in my own glory as I & GOH (which is only me :) ) defeated the tribe known as Rogue in this war

Go me whoop whoop :icon_cool::icon_redface::icon_razz:

DeletedUser106646

Well done stellro now go make another tribe disband :icon_evil: