The War of the World?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol I swear everyone is playing early April Fools on me today, Im hoping that is what this is!

I never joke....Its just one continent to take over...then we could attack your core....Its easy... :)

DeletedUser

I never joke....Its just one continent to take over...then we could attack your core....Its easy... :)

Your researching and detective skills are certainly second to none. Im going to lie down for a bit, need a glass of water.

jaantrag

No im not Ruzzante .... or am i ?

anyway .. with the skill Ampac i showing i wonder how he makes difrence between nukes and spears :p

DeletedUser103870

Ampac all the world knows i hate being threaten ...

i would love to do more action instead of sitting around and threat big guys ...

DeletedUser

Uhm, are you near me what account are you playing? so I could give constructive criticism

Ohhh your playing FEC, I think ill be preparing if i'm gonna hit you, skill wise your one of the top honchos in this world...

But I have destroyed top players before and your no different....

Just prepare....

21452458.jpg

DeletedUser105935

Seems calm continue to try and find more players they recuited extreme glad today or last night from 300

DeletedUser103870

Seems calm continue to try and find more players they recuited extreme glad today or last night from 300

i dunno who the nub r you in game , but i suggest you first of all check SPAM member count and Calm member count , then you can speak like wisemen .

Ali-