Run VVV RUN

DeletedUser

Might i remind Jezuz, you assume KingofTW is a VVV member. I am fairly certain he is not as i frown upon folks who hide behind different names in the externals.

I cannot speak to this hacking of one of TSE accounts. As i said i had nothing to do with it, Be it actions or encouraging others to do so.

I am not sure what your bold and underlines comment means. More ramblings? Take responsibility for what? That there are hackers and deceitful players in the world? Ok i admit that. what next?

if his actions repeat, i think you mean hack another account? that is my and VVV fault? You are so insane some days it makes me laugh. If you control legions of elite hackers then i must not understand at what level you reside in the plane of existence. My lack of taking responsibility is severely stunted, for sure.

Or are you openly threatening something i have yet to decipher here?

I get it, your mad that i spoke with one of "your" players. This goes back through the annals of time. How many times have you freaked out when this has happened in the past? Dude get over yourself. This happens more frequently than you realize.
Invite sent? Nope.
Copy of your forums sent? Nope.
Inner IGM ramblings of a mostly insane leader sent? maybe

I do appreciate the simplistic hacking lesson.

I openly admit i spoke with the player in question. I have established it was after you had already planted him in the account. I have influence, yes. As i said before, i do not hold a multitude of passwords. In fact only my own. On that fact as i said before i can suggest for others to do things, but ultimately players control their own accounts. That might be an alien concept to you and your revolving door of temp personnel.

But here is the biggest difference between you and I. You refer to "running" TSE. I lead VVV.
Subtle difference, to some maybe. Big difference to me.

Clarify your question as i dont see what or where it is. What blind eye am i turning here? what am I ignoring? What is this burning issue you accuse me of overlooking or ignoring? That you recruited a replacement player that didnt do your bidding, for whatever reason? as i said before, how is that my fault. Last point, he came to me, not the other way around.

Your last sentence game me a moment to smile. Thank you as it started my day out right.
I agree, you would never bother this forum with silly issues.

DeletedUser

andrew6ca you lead VVV, very well.. straight to hell :)

"what am I ignoring?"
let's not talk about past where you ignore betray of one baron vs another member of yours.. boh

[h=3]PS: speaking about 'dirty' things.. this guy surely wanted in past.. just 'my friendship' isn't ? ;)

Open requests[/h]

jaantrag

andrew6ca you lead VVV, very well.. straight to hell :)

"what am I ignoring?"
let's not talk about past where you ignore betray of one baron vs another member of yours.. boh

PS: speaking about 'dirty' things.. this guy surely wanted in past.. just 'my friendship' isn't ? ;)

Open requests

Hello Smokender , dont feel so special mate, i added you and any other player in w5 there just fur luls.. just like i did tell you in the mail while back .. so feel free to accsept it or not .. if u really think im doing it to get the online times of your accouts then vise versa u can see mine .. and im not online 24/7 in matter of fact im going to sleep soon so feel free to burst your bubble and send attack on me ..

dont be so paranoid :p

DeletedUser

well.. sad not to be special :p Hehe.
Btw, really, what the story behind bigmatred ? Did he quit because rl issue or other thing?
Last time when i spoke with him, he was quit w1 to be more concentrate here on w5 and other world.. but this was quite a time ago.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TSE~
Side 2:
Tribes: V V V

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 660
Side 2: 134
Difference: 526

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,194,435
Side 2: 1,305,997
Difference: 4,888,438

chart

DeletedUser

I just read your post and as always, you tend to avoid anything that relates to responsibility.

After a week, a player suddenly tries to take over an account.
He gets into the owners computer, change passwords and stops him from retrieving the account.
When the owner gets back in and retrieves his account, we noticed that he tried to join VVV. But who would really switch side after one week, while being treated well by getting all the help he could get?

The answer is simply, he was most likely a VVV player or someone doing one of your members a favour. It's as simple like that.

As a duke you got influence in VVV and can likely find out who it was and stop him from staying in W5, which would be more fun for us all. But you aren't even going to bother doing so, you yourself have never done anything wrong to the public eye and the tribes actions aren't yours even if you lead them.

In turn, my tribes actions got nothing to do with me any more. My members are now free to do whatever they see fit against your players and accounts. We don't have a legion of hackers, but many know how to get around as even teenagers do.

As a duke, I would have looked through my tribe and solved an issue like this. But on your part, it's apparently not your responsibility.

And all those invites requests you apparently get, so far I don't see them going further than one hand at most.
And yes, when we were allies and you tried to recruit my players. Then I'll of course be angry, it shouldn't be strange.
When someone lost his mind and tried inviting Barbar into VVV, which would have them killed, an enemy less for lfkd. But this is an ordinary VVV tactic, even it were going to hurt both tribes in our alliance and nothing were to be gained from it. Of course, I get pissed when your tribe got no idea of what they're doing. Luckily Sciova weren't that dumb, I even had to talk with our enemies to keep Barbar safe.

I haven't freaked out over you trying to invite one of my players, after your merge with Sciros. I got pissed because someone had one of my members passwords on his computer changed, which included games he had bought and mail addresses. It's one thing to invite a player from an enemy tribe, but another when the player in mind gets into a computer and sabotage whatever he can. In the end, The-vamp got most of his passwords back and were in control of his computer.

But what says that he wont do it again and make more damage?
What if steals money or make The-vamps laptop unusable?

I had hoped that you would take responsibility, look through your tribe and try to block such a player from your tribe before he gets a new account. You're old enough to take responsibility, specially as you don't relate such issues to the tribe. Still you won't bother with it, more or less it tells us that the guy already got an account in VVV.

And I'm sure that several of your members got other Forum names than their own, that you don't want to relate or take responsible for them is another thing.

There'll be no reason to discuss this issue again, as you made your choice.
In turn I have made mine and will not care what my members do against yours.

DeletedUser

Jezuz, when do you get it that "andrew6ca" and "acting as strong, responsible leader" are simple incompatible words!
What action he take against Gherilla? Hmm zero.. and after all he was high player, baron into tribe and yes, he backstab one of his tribemate.
I proved that, only a blind man could not see the truth! Gherilla answer (paraphrase)to all of that was: "so what,I do alot for that player, it was my time to get easy target, so even if I i was need to lie and so all I do get what i like: that spot".
I asked Andrew to solve internal this..not to let that traitor, greedy Gherilla to get unpunished . And Andrew solve issue by doing ... yep, you guess, by doing NOTHING! He cover Gherilla ass and story was been forgotten.:icon_eek:
I'm guess that is his strong leadership skill to solve things and asking anything more form this kind of leader is simple..pointless.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,010
Side 2: 192
Difference: 818

chart

Side 1: 9,438,734
Side 2: 1,818,359
Difference: 7,620,375

chart

DeletedUser

Hi Vamp - good to see that you are still about ! Some life is beginning to return to the forums - we will see if thats a good thing or not ....

stats are good this week :D

i'm on w65 k53 having fun on the rim ;)

playing the stewinthepot account with a friend from w19

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm on w65 k53 having fun on the rim ;)

playing the stewinthepot account with a friend from w19

Ah, Stew plays in my 62 tribe.

Been a while since I played this world, 3 and a half years or so. Was my first world so brings a lot of memories back :D
Good luck to both sides, even though this wars been going on a long time :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 763
Side 2: 188
Difference: 575

chart

Side 1: 7,113,414
Side 2: 1,746,039
Difference: 5,367,375

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 402
Side 2: 218
Difference: 184

chart

Side 1: 3,801,641
Side 2: 2,115,140
Difference: 1,686,501

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:

Side 2:

Side 1: 471
Side 2: 343
Difference: 128

chart

Side 1: 4,492,605
Side 2: 3,176,931
Difference: 1,315,674

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2,835
Side 2: 994
Difference: 1,841

chart

Side 1: 26,639,086
Side 2: 9,380,540
Difference: 17,258,546

chart

DUMBUMCLUM

Wow, this is still going on after 2 years of me quitting. Good work with the consistent domination, ~TSE~, This is Neonius speaking