Skyrim!

Cattypoos

ok yeah I'd been doing that too so that's good :) I was having fun enchanting random pieces of clothing and jewellery so have some magicy stuff to use :)

DeletedUser59586

I'm still playing too, far too busy with other things that are more interesting/important to bother with Skyrim most of the time.

Cattypoos

So I finally traded in Lydia for someone different and promptly married him :D he then disappeared for 2 days ;( but he's back now yay :D tis the Markarth housecarl guy. Oh and I totally have got the hang of killing dragons now, yay :D oh and sneak attacks, wew!

Cattypoos

Did you marry him too ? :D at least he sounds a bit happier about carrying my burdens!! and he cooks for me too XD

think I could trade for him IRL? lol
did anyone else find levelling went up really quickly between 20 and 30?

DeletedUser59586

Did you marry him too ? :D at least he sounds a bit happier about carrying my burdens!! and he cooks for me too XD

think I could trade for him IRL? lol
did anyone else find levelling went up really quickly between 20 and 30?

What? No I married Ysolda, I just have this guy around because he can carry more stuff than Lydia it seems.

Cattypoos

hehe ok :D yeah I noticed today that he can carry more stuff, which definately comes in handy!

DeletedUser

God what is wrong with Aela the huntress. I married her because I thought shes a good archer, she kinda is,but for her to use it,you have to take away all her other weapons. she even prefers to fight with 1 knife rather using the awesome bows I give her :|

DeletedUser

the followers are glitched IIRC and won't level up with you, maybe if you got her early on she's low level in everything

DeletedUser

Bringing this back.

tumblr_me9rtx2AOe1rw70wfo1_500.png

DeletedUser

There's also a skeleton hanging upside down somewhere, stick in ice like the scene from 'The Empire Strikes Back'.

DeletedUser

There's also a skeleton hanging upside down somewhere, stick in ice like the scene from 'The Empire Strikes Back'.

Mmmm, I've seen that one. I think that's more commonly known than the one I posted.