Best tribe on W1 of all time.

DeletedUser

Man this is tough...

but first off... it sure ain't HELL. lol.

You can't possibly claim to be the best tribe when HELL popped up late game... and also... you haven't even won the world yet. But keep in mind as many others have stated the vast majority of players have QUIT.

Now on topic... I remember RoBAC, TW, and DVADER.

But... I'll have to put my rankings up as:

1. RoBAC
2. DVADER
3. TW

Although all three are very close to each other.

DeletedUser

HELL are just ULTRA MEGA FAIL, their top ranked player took about 5 days to eliminate me from the game, now with all the villages they've got they should have cleared and nobled all 13 of my villages in no more then about 48 hours. Even the noobiest of noobs would have done it in way less time.

DeletedUser

I fought against TW (I was in WLE 2007-2008) and they were on the decline then but still pretty awesome. In other world forums, TW are generally considered as best TW tribe of all time.

DeletedUser910

TW was the best on World 2 as well. Everyone got bored and left. Then other tribes claimed the #1 spot. At the peak of the world TW was #1 and no one beat them. Sooo...

DeletedUser5432

What about TW side ;

Gains from tribes (11,294 total)

#1 No tribe 8,249 conquers 73.04%
#2 HELL 869 conquers 7.69%
#3 WLE 792 conquers 7.01%
#4 TW 715 conquers 6.33%
#5 TCK 231 conquers 2.05%
#6 HYN 103 conquers 0.91%
#7 +KN+ 78 conquers 0.69%
#8 xKSx 77 conquers 0.68%
#9 T:V 62 conquers 0.55%
#10 TWH 27 conquers 0.24%
#11 N-TCK 19 conquers 0.17%
#12 LoF 13 conquers 0.12%
#13 STUD 12 conquers 0.11%
#14 BlitZ 11 conquers 0.1%
#15 DMAUL 6 conquers 0.05%

Losses against tribes (3,254 total)

#1 HELL 1,120 conquers 34.42%
#2 WLE 815 conquers 25.05%
#3 TW 715 conquers 21.97%
#4 TCK 303 conquers 9.31%
#5 DVADER 130 conquers 4%
#6 BlitZ 77 conquers 2.37%
#7 HYN 51 conquers 1.57%
#8 LoF 18 conquers 0.55%
#9 KpK 14 conquers 0.43%
#10 TWH 8 conquers 0.25%
#11 DLM 3 conquers 0.09%

Controleng, you are so stupid that you don't even know the stats you posted are not the ones of the original TW.

You were never a member of original TW

DeletedUser5432

Man this is tough...
1. RoBAC

RoBAC had a very short life and crumbled easily under TW's weight.

Even though RoBAC had back then more experienced individual players they were no match to TW's co-ordination.

DeletedUser910

After TW beat RoBAC, DEATH tried to make an effort and they also failed and crumbles. With no one large enough to challenge TW, all the leaders got bored and quit. Then other leaders tried to take over, but it was never the same really. At the worlds PEAK with the most members on the server, TW was the clear winner at that time. Same on World 2. Sure, they didn't stay and win the world, but there was really no need to.

DeletedUser8993

I think all w1 players who played during TWs peak and even there decline can agree they were clearly the best tribe everyone but controleng that is. Although my favorite tribe to be a member of was blitz.

DeletedUser910

lmao!! HELL will rule what's left of this feeble world. Hehehe!!

DeletedUser

Even if they do, It will take years for them to reach 80% dominance (which i think is what is needed to get a end game vote). With players that also will delete in hell later on, which will happen, since eventually the sits will reach 120 days, and you can only proxy accounts for so long, Hell's dominace will go down even more. Add in OLG/other tribes nobling barbs/hell it will add more time for hell to get 80%.

Enjoy the next 5 years of w1 :lol:

DeletedUser

Even if they do, It will take years for them to reach 80% dominance (which i think is what is needed to get a end game vote). With players that also will delete in hell later on, which will happen, since eventually the sits will reach 120 days, and you can only proxy accounts for so long, Hell's dominace will go down even more. Add in OLG/other tribes nobling barbs/hell it will add more time for hell to get 80%.

Enjoy the next 5 years of w1 :lol:

He's right. OLG will at least be able to successful fend off HELL indefinitely, and considering they have more motivation, the world will go on indefinitely, depending on how long it takes them to beat HELL.

DeletedUser1546

Wow, this thread just brought a huge wave of nostalgia. As a player who got crushed by, then joined, TW, I'd have to say they had an amazing propaganda machine and made the world a very interesting place.

DeletedUser

RoBAC had a very short life and crumbled easily under TW's weight.

Even though RoBAC had back then more experienced individual players they were no match to TW's co-ordination.

if i remember right TW had close to 600 members at that time xD

spleen mage

SL was the best! :p

Nah, TW probably have to take credit for being the best tribe W1 has seen, or ever will see. Had some fun times fighting those guys.